Eagle's Nest - Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
1 South Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46204Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Eagle's Nest - Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.indianapolis.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/entertainment/index.jsp
- Phone: 3176166170
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner is served from 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM daily.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: David Barrett
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: To book large parties please contact us by phone or email.
- Private Party Contact: Letasia Johnson 3176166170x
- Entertainment: The lounge is open 7 days a week for drinks, appetizers, soups, salads, and desserts.
- Special Events: We are happy to host any special event you may have! Whether it's a birthday party, rehearsal dinner, or engagement celebration, The Eagle's Nest is a great choice! Contact our Food & Beverage Manager(firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up your event today!
- Cross Street: Maryland
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: The Eagle's Nest Restaurant is located inside the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, situated at the corner of Capitol Avenue and Maryland Street. We are within easy walking distance of multiple parking garages including Park Plaza and a Circle Centre Mall parking garage, which both have entrances on Maryland Street. Valet parking is available at the Hyatt's entrance and the Eagle's Nest can validate your parking to receive 50% off. Metered street parking is also available all throughout downtown.
A word from Eagle's Nest - Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
Experience a stunning combination of world-class cuisine and captivating panoramic views at our newly transformed rooftop restaurant. An innovative menu features the freshest of local ingredients, skillfully blended to create a classic American cuisine. The unparalleled dining experience has been awarded the Top 50 “Most Scenic View and Most Romantic Restaurant” in the United States for 2011. Indiana’s only revolving rooftop restaurant, The Eagle’s Nest, offers a 360° view of the downtown skyline from a vibrant setting that is sure to delight all of your senses.Continued
For the enjoyment of all our guests, The Eagles Nest Restaurant has a preferred dress code of Business Casual.
For the enjoyment of all our guests, The Eagles Nest Restaurant has a preferred dress code of Business Casual.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Eagle's Nest - Hyatt Regency Indianapolis - Best Restaurants in Downtown Indy ›
Eagle's Nest - Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reviews from OpenTable diners
230 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (210)special occasion (188)romantic (168)fit for foodies (34)notable wine list (32)late-night find (22)good for groups (18)neighborhood gem (15)hot spot (11)great for brunch (9)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- great food and view, bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014I came with my fiancee as a celebration for the engagement. The restaurant knew this, and I had flowers delivered for our table. The table was great, the view spectacular, and the flowers were there as ordered, but that's about where the night fell apart. The restaurant did not appear to be very busy that night, with open tables all around, but getting service was absurdly difficult. We had salad, then dinner, and no dessert, and were there from 7 until 9:45! Almost 3 hours for 2 people, and we were definitely not being too slow ourselves. We planned on seeing a movie after dinner but missed it due to the enormous wait times. For what it's worth, the food was good, but it's a fancy restaurant; you expect that.Special Features:
- Great food & viewHungryHappyDined on 10/21/2014We hadn't ever been here. Lovely view of the city and the Prime rib was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Let downAdequateDined on 10/19/2014Our Eagles Nest experience was o.k. Anti-climatic would best describe our anticipated dinner. A moderate to big let down of our expectation. The service was good, but stiff.... to formal, not comfortable. The lemon aid was weak, lacked flavor and the prime rib was about 35-40 fat. Baked potato was average, and asparagus of pencil thin. Wife enjoyed her wine, and halibut.Special Features:
- What a veiw!!!lyndilou2usDined on 10/18/2014What a wonderful way to spend our 26th wedding anniversary. The food was awesome (and great prices), the service was impeccable and the view was breath taking. We will definitely be returning! Thank you for an anniversary to remember!!!Special Features:
- Cozy seating, beautiful city viewsmarcanthonyDined on 10/17/2014The Eagles Nest was our last stop on a fun Indy family night out. We ate dinner at another restaurant, took a carriage ride and then enjoyed dessert at the Eagles Nest. The booth for four was very comfortable with pillows for lounging as we talked and enjoyed the night overview if the city. The service was fairly attentive. We enjoyed of the desserts: the chocolate caramel cake and the peach cobbler. The cake was moist and rich, and while the taste of caramel was not noticeable, the almond ganache was unique and delicious. The peach cobbler was an enjoyable mix of crust, soft peaches, mixed berries and vanilla ice cream. Nothing unusual, just good cobbler.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentitssogoodDined on 10/13/2014I love the relaxed feel of this place – like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The potato-leek soup was amazing and the Bibb lettuce salad was refreshing. The table was split on the monkfish – one person thought it was great, but another felt that the tastes didn't quite mesh. Everyone loved the flat iron steak. Service was well-timed and friendly, wines were affordable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice romantic spot, pricey though.BaldEagleDined on 10/12/2014Me and the lady went for our anniversary. Service was good. Was Sunday night so not a lot of people there. Food is overpriced but was good. Pretty neat place to eat for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FANTASTIC!!cincishellyDined on 10/11/2014Everything was FANTASTIC! We were seated almost immediately upon arrival and our server Garen was excellent. He was attentive but not over-bearing and didn’t get “put out” when we asked him for something. The food was beyond great! I had the prime rib which was cooked to perfection & my husband could not stop raving about his salmon, lemon risotto & mixed vegetables.The Goat Cheese Crostini appetizer was to die for! The view was spectacular. It was a clear 60 degree night and the sun was just setting. Very romantic! This was truly a great experience and we will surely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AnniversarytravelingdivaDined on 10/11/2014Our server Renee was a gem and made us feel very special and at ease. We normally do not do high end dining, but wanted to try something special for our 10th anniversary. It was just that. View was awesome even for me who hates heights. meal was delicious. It was a great treat for us.Special Features:
- not what I expectedpickapartDined on 10/10/2014I thought the service was great. The food was okay. If you are famous for prime rib I have had better. It was a little chewy. The view was nice but the rotating was restaurant was a little herky jerky. The chairs were very uncomfortable plus not a good height for the table. I have been in other rotating restaurants this is not my favorite. Need to improve seats. A little pricey for what you get.Special Features:
- Wonderful!ERNurseDined on 10/7/2014Quite possibly the best prime rib I have ever had. Will definitely eat there again before I leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!dinemaster21Dined on 10/5/2014Took my girlfriend here for her birthday and it was unbelievable. All of the staff were very friendly and the view was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!stephDined on 10/5/2014Breath taking view of the city and amazing food! The service was great as well! Will definitely go back in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but overpriced.diningdanDined on 10/3/2014Overall, I enjoyed my experience at the Eagle's Nest. The food was very good, but I felt it was overpriced. My wife and I had appetizers; she had the goat cheese and tomato bruschetta (excellent), and I had the brie with cherries (bruschetta style) which was also excellent. These were around $10-$12, so pretty reasonable. Then the entrees came out. The lamb steak that I ordered was maybe 4 oz., but at $42, I expected a little more. There was nothing noted regarding size of portions. Sure, there was some polenta-textured mashed potatoes and asparagus with it, which were all very good, but still I left feeling cheated. My wife had the 7oz filet mignon for $38, and she feels that it was a very good steak, but still it was overpriced by $6-$8.Special Features:
- Sub par food. U pay for the view .Emily626bradyDined on 10/2/2014The specialty ... The prime rib.... Was at least 45% fat. My husband wasn't pleased at all ( I took him there for his birthday).... My halibut was good, not spectacular . Crab cake app... 2 tiny crab cakes ... Def not the best I've had. The French vanilla cheesecake tasted like store bought freezer aisle cake . Best part was the service and the view . I basically paid for okay food and the view. I'd be really upset if I didn't have the restaurant.com savings coupon I bought in the spring.Special Features:
- Great view, wonderful FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014From the moment we walked in, the service was suburb! Food was very good and the view of the city was amazing. Definitely would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014Excellent food! Great romantic evening! Will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food luverFoodluvrDined on 9/23/2014Food was ok but overpriced. Good service by waitress. Paid $40..00 for a bottle of cheap wine, you can buy for 5 dollars at Walmart. Would not recommend.Special Features:
- greatjeremiahDined on 9/23/2014Best service ive had in a long time I will %100 come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All about the viewluvdiningoutDined on 9/20/2014The view and atmosphere was outstanding but had to wait an hour for our food...which was decent but not worth the price. Also very noisy due to all the tables being so close. Need to concentrate on all aspects of a great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing view, very romantic!BloomingtonDined on 9/20/2014This restaurant is amazing. Beautiful view of downtown Indy! From the moment we arrived up the elevator we had great service. I definitely recommend a table by the window. The food was great, maybe a little pricey, but you are also paying for the experience. Definitely a place for a special occasion, in my case was an anniversary. I would absolutely recommend this restaurant to someone looking for a very romantic setting. I believe it makes one full turn in about an hour :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional experienceservicesnobDined on 9/18/2014My dining experience at the Eagles Nest was just as good or better than my previous visit. Not only was the food phenomenal the service could not have been better. The prime rib was seasoned perfectly, as was the asparagus. I can't wait to return. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!theaveragedinerDined on 9/18/2014The prime rib melted in my mouth. The service was great. The view is outstanding. Great time!Special Features:
- Unique experiencemakelsey61700Dined on 9/13/2014An average quality, high priced meal with excellent presentation, great service, and a marvelous, one-of-a-kind view of downtown Indy. I was particularly impressed/surprised we could see the Pyramids from our dinner table. Amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- View!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/6/2014Obviously the views are amazing! The food was very good, but definitely pricey! Wonderful dinner, but be prepared for a slower dinner.Special Features:
- Eagles NestTommyDDined on 9/5/2014First time at the Eagles Nest, had a wonderful time with wife and good friends. Service was great, food was great. The Caesar salad was a little lacking in creaminess . Would look forward to going again sometime soon. Table was ready at reservation time promply.Special Features:
- Great View...butNoRomanceDined on 9/5/2014I would return. My salmon was done perfectly, the chocolate cake was delicious, and the server was friendly and helpful. However, Eagle's Nest is not 5 stars and risked its 4 stars. Why? When I am looking out over the breath-taking view, I don't want it obscured by the dirty finger prints on the *inside* of the window. As the sun is setting, the ambiance is marred by the loud drinking chants at the next large table. We had to ask for more water. Finally, I would prefer that my server not stack the dirty plates at my place setting before she removes them. This is the perfect venue for a romantic dinner but it fell short of excellent. Please bring back the white table cloths and maybe they will help reduce the noise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not satisfiedkeksmithDined on 8/31/2014The food and view great. The service was terrible and snotty. Its a great experience but the staff frustrated, embarrassed and made me feel uncomfortable.Special Features:
- Outstanding!AwesomeDined on 8/29/2014My boyfriend and I tried Eagle's Nest during Devour Downtown and were not dissapointed. Their herb crusted prime rib was to die for! Amazing view and very romantic. This restaurant is now at the top of my list for special occasions (surpassing both Ruth Chris and St. Elmo's).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Ambiance!TheFoodGuyDined on 8/27/2014The view of the city from The Eagles Nest is the best in Indy, will definitely be coming back for that if nothing else! The was very good, rather pricey though. I would recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary SpotJillGDined on 8/26/2014Eagle's nest is a great place to have a meal during an anniversary or romantic dinner. The food is good, not the best in the city. Also recommend popping up for drink/desserts if you're in Indianapolis for a conference. Great view and ambiance. Highly recommend Renee as your server, she's been with the restaurant for years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view, food is OKfoodieDined on 8/26/2014We loved the view from the Eagles Nest, but the food was so-so. We went for Devour Downtown and the salmon was a bit small, and the vegetables were good, but soaked in butter. The prime rib was good, but nothing extraordinary. Our service was great! And the wine and beer lists were perfect for what we were looking for.Special Features:
- DisappointingToobadDined on 8/26/2014We were very unimpressed with our meal. We were staying in the hotel for an anniversary trip and were looking forward to a great view and dinner. Unfortunatly we only got a great view. My salmons was over seasoned with salt and dry. The accompanying vegetables we bitter. My husband did not mention until we left the restaurant that his roast beff was average.Special Features:
- Great views and mediocre foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014I took my family for a memorable celebration. The view and the service were exceptional. Unfortunately the food is overpriced based upon the creativity and taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Work dinner meetingsjsfoodieDined on 8/24/2014The food was wonderful along with the fantastic view especially at sunset. We will be back!Special Features:
- GoodawesomeDined on 8/24/2014The service was exceptionally good. And I enjoyed dining over there for the devour downtown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMJB2Dined on 8/23/2014My boyfriend took me to the Eagle's Nest for my birthday , and I must say it was very very nice. The food was excellent , and our server Craig, was a great help with menu selection. I couldn't believe we were revolving , as we enjoyed our meal. I would highly recommend Eagle's Nest to my family and friends.Special Features:
- The best dining experience everdatenightDined on 8/23/2014Renee was our waitress and she actually rode the elevator up with us. The food was fantastic and the view was breath taking. Best dining experience my husband and I have ever experienced. Loved the atmosphere and the romantic setting. Will be coming back for sure.Special Features:
- IndyBobIndyBobDined on 8/22/2014A wonderful and memorable dinner during the Devour Downtown event. The cuisine was outstanding, service very good and, of course, the view from the Eagle's Nest fantastic! Many thanks once again - our third or fourth year to return!Special Features:
- Great ViewGP25Dined on 8/21/2014The view from the top is amazing. Food was good and device was good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.