Eagle's Nest - Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
1 South Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46204Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Eagle's Nest - Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.indianapolis.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/entertainment/index.jsp
- Phone: 3176166170x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner is served from 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM daily.
Closed Monday, September 1st - Wednesday, September 3rd. Will re-open Thursday, September 4th at 5:00 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Pivar
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: To book large parties please contact us by phone or email.
- Private Party Contact: Letasia Johnson 3176166170x
- Entertainment: The lounge is open 7 days a week for drinks, appetizers, soups, salads, and desserts.
- Special Events: We are happy to host any special event you may have! Whether it's a birthday party, rehearsal dinner, or engagement celebration, The Eagle's Nest is a great choice! Contact our Food & Beverage Manager(firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up your event today!
- Cross Street: Maryland
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: The Eagle's Nest Restaurant is located inside the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, situated at the corner of Capitol Avenue and Maryland Street. We are within easy walking distance of multiple parking garages including Park Plaza and a Circle Centre Mall parking garage, which both have entrances on Maryland Street. Valet parking is available at the Hyatt's entrance and the Eagle's Nest can validate your parking to receive 50% off. Metered street parking is also available all throughout downtown.
A word from Eagle's Nest - Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
Experience a stunning combination of world-class cuisine and captivating panoramic views at our newly transformed rooftop restaurant. An innovative menu features the freshest of local ingredients, skillfully blended to create a classic American cuisine. The unparalleled dining experience has been awarded the Top 50 “Most Scenic View and Most Romantic Restaurant” in the United States for 2011. Indiana’s only revolving rooftop restaurant, The Eagle’s Nest, offers a 360° view of the downtown skyline from a vibrant setting that is sure to delight all of your senses.Continued
For the enjoyment of all our guests, The Eagles Nest Restaurant has a preferred dress code of Business Casual.
For the enjoyment of all our guests, The Eagles Nest Restaurant has a preferred dress code of Business Casual.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Eagle's Nest - Hyatt Regency Indianapolis - Best Restaurants in Downtown Indy ›
Eagle's Nest - Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reviews from OpenTable diners
272 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (248)special occasion (220)romantic (199)fit for foodies (39)notable wine list (36)late-night find (27)good for groups (17)neighborhood gem (16)hot spot (14)great for brunch (12)kid-friendly (7)great for outdoor dining (6)great for lunch (5)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- not satisfiedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The food and view great. The service was terrible and snotty. Its a great experience but the staff frustrated, embarrassed and made me feel uncomfortable.Special Features:
- Amazing Ambiance!TheFoodGuyDined on 8/27/2014The view of the city from The Eagles Nest is the best in Indy, will definitely be coming back for that if nothing else! The was very good, rather pricey though. I would recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary SpotJillGDined on 8/26/2014Eagle's nest is a great place to have a meal during an anniversary or romantic dinner. The food is good, not the best in the city. Also recommend popping up for drink/desserts if you're in Indianapolis for a conference. Great view and ambiance. Highly recommend Renee as your server, she's been with the restaurant for years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingToobadDined on 8/26/2014We were very unimpressed with our meal. We were staying in the hotel for an anniversary trip and were looking forward to a great view and dinner. Unfortunatly we only got a great view. My salmons was over seasoned with salt and dry. The accompanying vegetables we bitter. My husband did not mention until we left the restaurant that his roast beff was average.Special Features:
- Great views and mediocre foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014I took my family for a memorable celebration. The view and the service were exceptional. Unfortunately the food is overpriced based upon the creativity and taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Work dinner meetingsjsfoodieDined on 8/24/2014The food was wonderful along with the fantastic view especially at sunset. We will be back!Special Features:
- GoodawesomeDined on 8/24/2014The service was exceptionally good. And I enjoyed dining over there for the devour downtown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMJB2Dined on 8/23/2014My boyfriend took me to the Eagle's Nest for my birthday , and I must say it was very very nice. The food was excellent , and our server Craig, was a great help with menu selection. I couldn't believe we were revolving , as we enjoyed our meal. I would highly recommend Eagle's Nest to my family and friends.Special Features:
- The best dining experience everdatenightDined on 8/23/2014Renee was our waitress and she actually rode the elevator up with us. The food was fantastic and the view was breath taking. Best dining experience my husband and I have ever experienced. Loved the atmosphere and the romantic setting. Will be coming back for sure.Special Features:
- IndyBobIndyBobDined on 8/22/2014A wonderful and memorable dinner during the Devour Downtown event. The cuisine was outstanding, service very good and, of course, the view from the Eagle's Nest fantastic! Many thanks once again - our third or fourth year to return!Special Features:
- Great ViewGP25Dined on 8/21/2014The view from the top is amazing. Food was good and device was good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service during DevourDowntownSatisfiedDined on 8/20/2014Marion is an outstanding server. Very personal and a great asset for theEagle's Nest. She made our evening the Greatest. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- welikefoodDined on 8/18/2014Liked everything about it except the table and chairs by windows. The table is too high because of he elevated base of it. Therefore your legs are uncomfortable and you can't get close enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Returning soonSatisfiedDined on 8/16/2014Had a wonderful evening. Great Service food was outstanding. Looking forward to doing this again real soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversaryhoskins51Dined on 8/16/2014Celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary. Made online reservations which was very easy and mentioned that we would be celebrating. When we arrived there was a card on our table congratulating us. Nice touch. Great food and great service. Pretty pricey, but very good.Special Features:
- Another Anniversary ...IndyDeeDined on 8/16/2014My husband and I celebrated our 27th anniversary at the Eagle's Nest on Aug. 16th. This is approximately the 6th time we've been there. As always, the food was great, the atmosphere was awesome and the service was excellent. Our server Craig, with Kathy as his assistant, saw to our every need. Both of us had the Goat Cheese Crostini for an appetizer and we also both had the Chef's Special ~ a surf and turf with a filet that was so incredibly tender, I could have cut it with a plastic fork if need be. There were three BIG shrimp stuffed with crab. Cooked to perfection and so good. We also had the Peach Cobbler with Vanilla Bean ice cream for dessert. Very good as well. And yes ... we'll go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome view, great service!dylcarp94Dined on 8/15/2014We went for our 1st anniversary. The food was great. I ordered the 16 oz prime rib and it was way too much food. Couldn't even finish my steak unfortunately. My wife got the lamb. She liked it. That portion was pretty small. Only about 8 oz of meat. The view is awesome you can see a lot of downtown. Spins pretty slow. About a full rotation each hour. Our waitress Renee was very accommodating. The bill was $125. No drinks, just water. Plus tip. Only thing that wasn't great was the noise. A group of 6 came in and was very loud. Also, they don't really enforce the dress code of business casual so there were some short shorts and t shirts. Not what I expected but oh well. I would recommend this restaurant for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mistake happenChuckDined on 8/15/2014Great views, good for special occasions. Service excellent. Prime rib ordered med rare was well. Sent back with no problems, promptly replaced with a perfect cut.Special Features:
- Wonderful food and serviceHappymomDined on 8/13/2014Great time celebrating my 12 year old son's birthday. They had a b-day card waiting for him. Along with complimentary dessert. It will be an evening remembered forever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding experiencelexlawDined on 8/9/2014We celebrated my father's 92nd Birthday here. The service was superb. Garen (?) was very knowledgable and attentive to our table of 5. He thanked my father for his WWII military service and wished him Happy Birthday as soon as he met him. My 90-year-old mother has to use a walker and the staff was very supportive in helping us get to our table. And the food was absolutely delicious. My sister-in-law is vegetarian and the menu and chef accomodated her very well. Thank all of you for a tremendous evening. We can't say enough about how wonderful everything was and look forward to returning soon!Special Features:
- Beautiful viewmonroebassDined on 8/9/2014We chose the Eagle's Nest for our 44th anniversary. The staff was great, even had a card on the table for us. The food was good and the view is terrific overlooking the city on a rotation basis.Special Features:
- Like nothing elseSdgirlDined on 8/8/2014The view was unbeatable and the food was out of this world, I've never had anything like itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good, but.....BigblockirocDined on 8/8/2014It was our anniversary and I wanted to take my wife someplace really nice for dinner. The Eagle's Nest has always had a reputation for being a nice place with one of the best scenic views in Indianapolis with the rotating restaurant atop the Hyatt hotel. I called a day ahead of time to ask them if they do anything special for anniversaries as I wanted to surprise my wife with something a little special, and was told they would give us a champagne toast. Well that never happened. My wife's dinner order was wrong and they had to take it back, but left mine sitting on the table getting cold (I was not going to eat without her, esp on our anniversary). Food was good when it finally arrived, but for the $$$ I was a bit disapointed with service.Special Features:
- Awesome ambience and ok foodluckyDined on 8/5/2014Food was ok for the price what you pay, nothing extraordinary. I wish they had more vegetarian options. I bet there are no other restaurants in Indianapolis to beat the ambience what Eagles Nest offer you.Special Features:
- Nice Romantic DinnerJill5866Dined on 8/5/2014My husband and I had a very nice dining experience at the Eagle's Nest to celebrate our anniversary. Outstanding service from the service team. View was beautiful, our server was great at answering our questions about some of the buildings that were not familiar to us. Ambience was very good- only thing stopping me from giving it an Outstanding rating is that when the air conditioning kicked on it dropped the temperature several degrees and slid into the uncomfortable zone. The food was expertly prepared and delicious. Rating would have been outstanding if the menu gave more of a description on items used in preparation (for example, it was not noted that the tomato relish would have olives- which are not one of my favorites).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014I went with my boyfriend here for a romantic night out with a view of the city since I am new to Indy. I made a reservation online for a Saturday night. When we got there, we were seated and decided we only wanted to do drinks and dessert. Our server was very rude to us when he explained that we couldn't sit there if we were just getting dessert, so we had to move. We completely understand having to move, but the waiter could have been much friendlier in telling us this. Our new waitress after changing seats to the lounge area had too many people to wait on. Her service was slow, at best, but she was very nice. The cheesecake we ordered tasted store bought with canned toppings- a total disappointment. I will not be going there again.Special Features:
- Very Happy AnniversaryIrishfan1984Dined on 8/2/2014We had a wonderful evening starting with the goat cheese crostini, followed by the Prime Rib and Grouper. Both dishes were outstanding, and paired well with the suggested wines. The service was impeccable, with Renee making sure we had everything we needed to enjoy our anniversary and taking a pictures of us together when the sun was just right! Everyone who served us that evening was on top of their game.Special Features:
- Overpriced foodDinergirl86Dined on 8/2/2014The view is awesome. However the food wasn't anything great. Our bread was never refilled. My salad had a lettuce butt in it and very little dressing. Our waiter was very slow. If I were to go back I'd go for just drinks.Special Features:
- Dinner at Eagle's NestSparkleDined on 8/2/2014Excellent!!! Food was incredible and presentation was perfect! Great experience. Would definitely go back on my next visit to Indy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet coupleQuietcouple2Dined on 8/1/2014Our food was fine, not great, definitely not bad, but fine. They ran our of prime rib, which was my husbands first choice, but the grouper was good. I ordered the airline chicken, which was very bland. The yeast rolls were delicious as was the cheesecake we had for dessert. The noise level was tremendous in the area of the restaurant in which we were seated. We could not even hear the young man taking our drink orders, so my husband and I just apologized to him twice, and told him we had no idea what he was saying. The view was beautiful, and the woman that waited on us was wonderful. We are not quite sure we would want to give it a second chance . Loved the view , but we couldn't hardly speak to each other thru 90% of our meal.Special Features:
- EaglesNestIndyDined on 8/1/2014Great view, good food & service, lousy parking (valet & garage were full at 8 PM), they had some dificulty finding our reservation for four - we definitely will go here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb dining experience.JDub65Dined on 8/1/2014Long time fans of The Eagle's Next. Expensive, but you get what you pay for excellence across the board: service, ambience, food, and the view of downtown Indy. Best prime rib I've ever experienced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Indy LandmarkSaraJDined on 8/1/2014The Eagle's Nest boasted scenic views of downtown and did not disappoint. The rotating room gave me a full view of downtown as well as a spectacular light show. I did not know what to expect from the cuisine. It blew me away! I had halibut that was tender and meaty, topped with sweet crab. My husband had a ribeye that melted in your mouth. They sent over free dessert since it was our anniversary. It was truly an enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkColombianIndyDined on 7/31/2014I expected more. Just came for desserts and drinks. Both were a disappointment. However would come back for dinner. Just by the looks. Atmosphere wad nice and nice view at night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazingsadylady92Dined on 7/29/2014The food and service was great. Enjoyed the scenery. The servers were very polite and friendly. Loved the food. I would recommend to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary DinnerLovingLifeDined on 7/28/2014We celebrated our anniversary dinner there. Scenic view was awesome. I enjoyed taking pictures before and after sunset. Food was good but they had run out of both the scallops and prime rib. My husband ordered the lamb and I ordered the halibut. Both were great! The lamb certainly was too small of a portion for any man. The halibut was a large piece of fish and was prepared perfectly. I think they felt bad because they had run out of my husband's first two choices of entrees, so they gave us dessert on the house. The peach cobbler was very tasty! Overall a wonderful night and a memory to cherish. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TpdrhntrDined on 7/26/2014Great place to take someone special. Best views of Indianapolis.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2014We moved to Indianapolis from Denver, CO about 8 months ago and The Eagles Nest was recommended to me as a very special place for a very special occasion with fabulous views of Indianapolis. They recommendation was right on the money! My husband and I had a very lovely evening and even sat in the lounge after dinner to watch a thunderstorm roll into the area. Spectacular light show!!Special Features:
- food great, service terribleKnowsHerFoodDined on 7/25/2014we went with a party of 6 for my daughter's 15th birthday. it took awhile for anyone to come to greet us and take our drink order at our table. and throughout the night our server was not attentive. the only time we saw her was when she was taking an order or bringing the food. as you know, once you get your food there is always something someone at the table needs. the food service was very, very slow coming out of the kitchen. it took us 2 hours to dine and we only had salads and a main course. the food was wonderful. i had the salad with the blue cheese in it and it was one of the best salads I've ever had. main dishes were really good, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummYumyumDined on 7/25/2014Was truly delicious, great service, great waiter, nothing to complain about. Both me and my boyfriends steaks were cooked to perfection. This is one of our favorite restraunts to celebrate our anniversary at. And we have the past two years!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.