Double Barrel - Monte Carlo
3770 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Double Barrel - Monte Carlo
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://doublebarrellv.com/
- Phone: 7027307777
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Michael Vitangeli
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Double Barrel features live music and an interactive staff that both entertains and engages patrons. From custom “bar rituals” and live performances on the elevated catwalks surrounding the bars, to the venue’s lively “DB girls,” every interaction between Double Barrel and its patrons is focused on creating more energy and more fun.
- Special Events: Host your next event at Double Barrel where great music, hand crafted drinks and killer American food come together in a setting where the unexpected is part of the experience! This fun and unique space offers three levels of bars, live music and an incredible location center strip, guaranteed to make your event unforgettable. Available for social events, large group dinners, private dining for up to 60 people and full buyouts for up to 400 people. Please contact us for more information on custom menus and pricing. We look forward to hearing from you!
A word from Double Barrel - Monte Carlo
With a spirit that’s both untamed and inviting, Double Barrel showcases high-energy live music and entertainment, an array of craft cocktails and beers and a Southern-inspired menu in a 12,000 square foot, indoor-outdoor space.Continued
Visit us at sbe.com to experience additional restaurants, hotels and nightlife in our collection.
Visit us at sbe.com to experience additional restaurants, hotels and nightlife in our collection.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Double Barrel - Monte Carlo - Best Restaurants in Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino ›
Double Barrel - Monte Carlo reviews from OpenTable diners
33 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (17)good for groups (15)vibrant bar scene (13)great for lunch (10)scenic view (9)hot spot (7)late-night find (6)fit for foodies (3)great for brunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Good BBQCLSChicagoVIPDined on 10/14/2014We ate lunch here and were lucky enough to grab a table on the strip. We had the Brisket and BBQ Prawns. Both were delicious. The brisket was super tender, no knife needed. I must admit though that the favorite part of my meal was my mac and cheese side. It was creamy and cheesy and baked with breadcrumbs. There was one disappointment to the meal which was the bloody mary. It tasted like spicy tomato juice. It was way too thick and the condiments were off - a lemon and 1 olive. I always finish my drinks, but sadly had to leave this one on the table. Overall we recommend Double Barrel. Good food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place to eat on Vegas StripvmarshaDined on 10/12/2014We wanted to go someplace where we could sit on the patio and enjoy a meal on the Strip-- this place did the trick. Food was standard American fare. It is a little pricey but so is everything on the Strip. Food Quality and taste are good! Service was also very good! I would definitely recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud Atmosphere. Good Food.MisterVegasDined on 9/22/2014Six of us ate here on a Monday night. In general, the food was good. The nacho appetizer was just so so, but the fried chicken was enjoyable. The atmosphere was energetic, but the noise made it difficult to talk among a table of six. I would return to eat here. It might make a more enjoyable place for lunch.Special Features:
- Typical Vegas stripTomInSFVIPDined on 9/20/2014Restaurant was fine. Loud, but expected. Server was good and friendly. Double Barrel is a steakhouse... we were not there late, especially for Vegas. Our party ordered two steaks. They were out of steak. Too many other restaurants in Vegas to go back to Double Barrell.Special Features:
- lunchtime not so greatjettstoneDined on 7/22/2014I took my teenage kids here during lunchtime. The pulled pork sammie was amazing but I diddnt eat it all because the appetizer tower filled me up. Service was so so. The server forgot to give us plates for our appitizers so the kids ate off of their napkins until they finally came by and noticed. I will come back in the later evening to checkout the night scene but daytime dining is so so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, but not serviceHercVegasDined on 7/16/2014Our server seemed very disinterested and like we were bothering her by being there. The only person that seemed happy was the runner that brought the food.
- Terrible Servicefoodie82Dined on 7/15/2014Server was terrible. Food was decent. I talked to the "manager"... waste of time.Special Features:
- Need earplugsWayTooLoudDined on 7/11/2014Noise level just below an airport. Sat down, handed menus and left within a minute. Could not shout to my wife 2 feet across the table. Have no idea how food/drinks might be. If you're into having dinner without being able to hear/talk, this is the place for you. Only rated foof and service because it was required, we never ordered
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/9/2014I loved the food. Drinks are a little expensive, though. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Double Barrel fun timeHawaiiDined on 7/5/2014Restaurant was very upbeat and had great music playing. The wait staff did a good job only problem getting drinks from the bar was kinda slow.Food was a surprise very good and lots of it . Reallly liked the way they present there fried chicken dinner. If your looking for a good place to hang out and get a drink and appetizer definently recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- double barrel experienceEdwardLVVIPDined on 6/28/2014Decent food and service..very noisy...there is some situational dysfunction in operations but overall a good pick for an occasional meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way too loud!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 6/27/2014There were five of us, and the music is so loud We were yelling across the table to hear each other. The food was good, but the service was a little slow. But the blaring music ruined it. If I wanted music that loud I would go eat in a night club.
- OkayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/26/2014Food was okay but not great. I would suggest eating somewhere else. Too many other locations on the strip to eat at.Special Features:
- The following 29 reviews are from the Double Barrel - Monte Carlo reviews archive.
- Fun On The StripHummerSueDined on 6/25/2014We ate at this restaurant twice during our three-day stay in Las Vegas. The food was excellent, service was good, and it was fun to sit outside at night and watch people walking by. The only thing I didn't like was that the music inside (where we ate the first time) was too loud to take for long. Otherwise, a cool place to hang.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, too loud to enjoyOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/21/2014The good is wonderful but the atmosphere leaves something to be desired. When eating lunch I hope to be able to talk to the people at my table but the tvs were up so high we were practically yelling across the table. Great for watching sports, not great if you're trying to enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!!!IAmomDined on 6/14/2014Great food!!! Great service!!! Great place to sit and watch the strip. Food was amazing and came quickly. Will definitely go back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- why the rush?luvleeDined on 6/14/2014The food came out quickly, it tasted good & was a very big serving. The waitress made sure we were satisfied, so I was pleased until my husband finished his plate & I was asked if I was still eating. (Yes, hence the fork & chewing) My husband had 1/2 his beer left & was asked if he'd like to take it to go. What's the rush?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great outdoors on the stripYdineDined on 6/10/2014Great burger and fun place to sit on the strip. TV's were way!!! too loud. The waiter was awesome hostess not so good;( I would come back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad chain foodBertDined on 6/7/2014There are so many places in Vegas that are better than this, don't bother with it.
- Horrible Experience!WonderWomanSTLVIPDined on 5/26/2014This is 4 the very young & young-at-heart. It's EXTREMELY LOUD with a limited menu after 11 pm. The waitress was horrible! In addition to her not being able to hear us due to the roaring music, she was obnoxious & rude. I asked 4 menus, she said I wouldn't have long to order but she failed to give me a menu. I asked again, she questioned if I knew what I wanted - I told her I need a menu - she reminded me again, I wouldn't have long. She again walked-off without giving me a menu. 15 minutes later she said she forgot - without apology - then returned 5 minutes later with menus. I told her to give us a few minutes to decide and she told us the kitchen would be closed by the time we made up our minds!Special Features:
- Great new placeFoodloversDined on 5/23/2014I seen this on Urban daddy and it didn't disappoint we made a reservation which was honored( which in Vegas doesn't always happen) with special request the service was great the food was so good not huge portions but we left full? we sat outside on the strip it was great, My wife had one of there coolers and she love it over all with all the choices in Vegas to eat this is a great new place great concept , service and food I had the Fried chicken with Mac n Cheese it was so good highly recommended this is a great new place in VegasSpecial Features:
- Greens so yummyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/20/2014We stayed at Monte Carlo decided to eat at Double Barrel for lunch. My mom had a cheese burger. I had the grilled chicken breast with Mac and cheese and collard greens. The best thing was the greens they were so delicious very southern taste surprised me. Next best was the Mac & cheese also had a southern taste good flavor. The grilled chicken breast from the start I knew it was boiled then grilled. I could tell from the amount of water that was coming from the chicken. Flavor there was none seems like they just put it on the grill with absolutely no seasoning. Salt and pepper added by me couldn't even perk up the taste. But in all it's a cool restaurant I would visit again but next time I would get something other than the grilled chicken.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal and drinks!iReview242VIPDined on 5/14/2014We were really impressed with the Double Barrel! It's a new restaurant on the Strip, and the waitstaff definitely goes out of their way to make you feel at home and excited about being there. The food was delicious and the ambience is great, especially later in the night. They have outdoor dining so you get great views of the Strip while you're eating. Our only complaint (albeit a small one) was that our entrees came out before we finished our appetizers. But for the quality of food and service, we can definitely overlook that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible service expensive drinksnolongerhungryDined on 5/12/2014The food was decent and fairly priced but the small drinks started at $14. Service was horrible, never had our water refilled even though asked several people several times. Also had to ask for plates for food that was served family style. Several in our group tried to order additional drinks and was so slow we were ready to leave when they came. They told us they would comp them and then didn't. While we were there it wasn't that busy so the lack of service wasn't due to helping other customers. We did complain to manager, he ended up comping 2 drinks and took added gratuity from check but really didn't seem to care that much how unhappy we were.Special Features:
- Early Moms day dinnerSunbunimamaDined on 5/9/2014Fabulous food, amazing atmosphere, very attentive,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun place, poor foodhopeforfoodDined on 5/3/2014As a Las Vegas local I have been looking forward to this place opening for months. The location is great, open patio facing the Strip a great place to people watch. The food was not very tasty. I had the shrimp which was totally tasteless. My husband's chicken was only ok. The mac & cheese was great but that was the best thing our table of four had to say about the food. I'd recommend it as a place to drink and watch people, but the food was disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/28/2014Kevin, did a great job serving our party of 7. The food was delicious & portions were a perfect size.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Meeting placeroadwarriorDined on 4/24/2014Food was good, deviled eggs were a nice surprise. I had the swordfish, wife had the steak, both were very good. We sat back away from the street, music was a little loud for conversation but that was the only negative. Very good customer service over a minor mix-up, all was handled quickly and professionallySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverallOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/17/20142 of us had a chicken meal think it should be stated that the chicken has bones as some people can not eat this chicken but apart from that food was ok service we felt rushed and atmosphere Was not goodSpecial Features:
- Great FoodRHugginsVIPDined on 4/9/2014The food and the atmosphere were fantastic. The staff is excellent. Good comfort foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- no gun powderlocalDined on 4/8/2014Food Was excellent price awesome !!! Service $ ucks I'm a tour guide in Vegas n just because you tell the waitress that your a Local they should not drop the Ball she came by 3 times Real slow service forgot the Asian girl name .hiring young people may be good eye candy but the quality is not There.Special Features:
- We had a friend visiting fromOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/6/2014We had a friend visiting from out of town, and it was a very lively place with a excellent menu and a great location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/29/2014Fun roadhouse theme BBQ style food was very good. Place was very but service did not suffer seemed to have plenty of staff. Glad I had a reservation.Special Features:
- Good FoodBlackjacknutDined on 3/29/2014The food was better than your standard "pub" fair. I had the BBQ ribs which were good. I would recommend for a good solid meal.Special Features:
- NOT GOODOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/27/2014THE PRICE WAS TO HIGH FOR THE FOOD YOU GET. THE FOOD IS NOT GOOD. THE WAITRESS AND MANAGER WERE EXCELLENT. THE LAY OUT FOR THE BAR IS GOOD. WE WILL NOT GO BACK.
- No complaintsTrishKDined on 3/24/2014Got in 20 min. earlier than my reservation. Loved the salad dressing and my grilled chicken sandwich was perfection. Wait staff was very prompt and friendly. For a new restaurant, wasn't hectic and no mis-haps. Will visit this restaurant again.Special Features:
- Great Band and music, muchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/17/2014Great Band and music, much fun and the food was delish. Wood fired shrimp and chopped salad were excellent. Wait staff was attentive and the Double Barrell girls danced throughout the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New and FunBrandonDined on 3/13/2014We went about a week after they opened. I was impressed. The food was great, service was pretty good (they warned us that the kitchen was running a little slow which we didn't experience). Unfortunately the band wasn't starting until 11 pm but when we walked by later, it seemed to be very cool. Another great restaurant & bar choice on the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Southern Comfort DeliciousDML643Dined on 3/12/2014The restaurant lives up to it's description. We started with stuffed mushrooms which were delicious but could have been a little hotter. I ordered a burger and my mom ordered the pulled pork. We shared them and both were delicious. Their fires are well seasoned and good. All around very good, a little expensive but good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014We were there on the second day of the restaurant being opened, we found the staff to be very friendly and the service was excellent. We received our order very quickly and the food was exceptional and the prices were reasonable. My only complaint would be the music was just a touch loud... but it is supposed to be a roadhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.