Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Ft. Worth
812 Main Street
Ft. Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Ft. Worth
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.delfriscos.com/
- Phone: 8178773999x
- Hours of Operation:
Bar opens daily at 4:30 for cocktails
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm- 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Anthony Felli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House is the ideal place to host it! We offer five private rooms; The Fort Worth Room, The Sports Room, The Wine Room, The Vintage Room, and The Syndicate Room. There is no charge for the rooms *. There are a variety of set menus available upon request, and we can arrange any audio/visual requirements you may desire.
- Special Events:
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Ft. Worth
The cornerstone of Del Frisco's cuisine is USDA Prime Beef and Australian Cold Water Lobster Tail. We also offer outstanding appetizers, fresh seafood, fresh vegetables and side dishes served family-style. Our bread, salad dressings, sauces and specialty desserts are all made from scratch daily from traditional recipes. Del Frisco’s is a perfect marriage of quality products and technique. Upbeat, friendly, personalized service is our forte. Del Frisco’s boasts an elegant atmosphere perfectly complimented with southern style hospitality and an award winning wine list. If fine wine is your pleasure our Sommelier will assist you in a selection from our extensive collection. We are very proud to have been awarded the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence from 2000-2010. Our wine list spans the globe with over 1400 selections to choose from.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Ft. Worth - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Downtown ›
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Ft. Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
273 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (235)notable wine list (150)romantic (133)fit for foodies (83)good for groups (64)hot spot (34)vibrant bar scene (30)neighborhood gem (22)late-night find (18)great for outdoor dining (9)great for brunch (6)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (4)Show More
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/20/2014My friend and I had such an enjoyable dining experience at Del Frisco's, as usual. The food, service and ambience were wonderful. Because it was a birthday celebration I received a free creamy, delicious slice of cheesecake.Special Features:
- Great NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014My husband and I were celebrating our 20th year anniversary. I am usually not a steak person but our waitress recommended the Filet Migon cut butterfly style for me since I do not like any pink in my steak. This steak was the most wonderful piece of meat. We really enjoyed our night there. We would definitely come back in the future.Special Features:
- FabulousLizbizDined on 10/18/2014Always the finest in all categories. We took our 18 year old daughter for a special evening and we had such a great time. Everything was so perfect as usual.Special Features:
- Excellent Anniversary DinnerGizmoDined on 10/18/2014Superb dinner/service. The steaks were excellent and desert (Lemon Cake) was to die for. We will return even if it is just for coffee & desert!Special Features:
- Always greatGoodnightDined on 10/17/2014As always, the food is wonderful and the service is great. We requested a table upstairs and it was ready as soon as we got there, no wait. Always enjoy our dining experience at Del Frisco's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience all around!!!!HeatherDined on 10/17/2014We went for my birthday, and it was fantastic. The food and wine were delicious and the service was exceptional! Highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Enjoyed the food very much but felt it was a bit pricey. Décor was really nice and wait service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Freakin' AwesomeFlatulenceIntheFortDined on 10/17/2014Never disappointed at DF. Service was spot on, food was amazing, and did I mention dessert? My parents were in from out of town and my dad commented that it was the best steak he'd ever had. The service is the closest thing to perfect that you'll find anywhere. Love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!JoMamaDined on 10/11/2014We have eaten at Del Frisco's at least a dozen times and never ever have we had a bad experience. Pricey but way worth it! You cannot get better for or service anywhere else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING!redraider4lifeDined on 10/11/2014Our first time and will not be the last to dine at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse. From the moment we sat down we had nothing but a wonderful experience and would highly recommend if you're looking for the right place for a special occasion. The food and service was awesome and we can not wait for our next opportunity to visit this fine establishment!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinerDined on 10/11/2014Excellent food and service. The setting was unique.Special Features:
- great service and foodTGrimmettDined on 10/11/2014Our waitress and everyone taking care of us from the hostess to those filling our water glasses were very friendly and attentive. loved our waitress and was cool to find out she is from our hometown. Amazing food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- alvnDined on 10/10/2014incredible place and food. Porterhouse was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome first experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Our experience began with a warm welcome from the hostess stand, followed by an evening of excellent service from our waiter, Asa. The suggested food items were much appreciated, as everything sounded AWESOME. You could tell that they wanted you to enjoy your evening, and not be rushed off to fill your seat with another warm body. This was nice, and will definitely be back! Food we had was an off the menu 22oz KC Strip (mmm), jalapeno mac & cheese, asparagus, and 1/2 order of onion rings for a starter. I would repeat this meal for sure! The wine (Hess Cabernet) was a nice pairing with the steaks as well.Special Features:
- Great Food and servicemrb2Dined on 10/9/2014As with every visit, this was an awesome experience. The service was exceptional and the food was outstanding. The only negative was it as a very busy night. We had to wait almost 20 mins after our reservation to get our table. There were several large groups that raised the noise level to near uncomfortable. I do not blame Del Frisco's for this, it just was one of those nights. I would still recommend this location to anyone, anytime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoisediningDined on 10/7/2014The restaurant was too loud. As a result, hearing conversation at our table was difficult.Special Features:
- CelebrationsproudmomDined on 10/5/2014This is a fabulous place to celebrate anything! Great specials and can be budget friendly on the right day with the right special. The wine list has terrific finds for a reasonable rate or you can go extravagant. Great food excellent service. One of my favorite places to celebrate!Special Features:
- Best steak in DFWThomasDined on 10/5/2014My wife and I go here for many a date night. The best steak in DFW (and we've been to many places) and excellent service to go with it. Love the historical significance of the place as well- the building used to be a saloon and also a bank on the old west days. Kind of ironic...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent from start to finishDeanDined on 10/5/2014Everything we ordered from appetizer to dessert was absolutely fantastic. I will be back many more times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Evening!Jeffery9Dined on 10/4/2014We were there to celebrate our 11 year Anniversary and the food was great! We sat outside, the weather was perfect and the service was excellent. It was a little noisy, but it was due to one group sitting next to us. No fault to the restaurant. Aside from that, everything was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/3/2014Consistenly the best restaurant in the Fort Worth area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- smokeyDined on 10/3/2014You ask I am letting you know true opinion, something has changed since the last time I was there a few months ago. I have been many times, However, with this visit the steaks were too peppery and over seasoned on top and over charred!! The cutof meat did not seem to be the normal and a little on the tough side. I always had very tender and juicy steaks in the past. And for the price we paid at least 125.00 ahead I was very disappointed. I probably will not be back unless something changes !!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/3/2014VISIT BEFORE LAST GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE. LAST VISIT GREAT FOOD, AVERAGE SERVICESpecial Features:
- Not normal nightDRWTVIPDined on 10/1/2014Food was cold and my 12 oz filet was not a center cut because full of grizzle. Creamed spinach was cold, sent it back and way not much better. Overall not the normal Del Frisco's experience. Overall based on this night way over priced for quality of food. Much different than previous visits.Special Features:
- service only fair---what a change!Scot76Dined on 9/28/2014food good but sides arrived cold to lukewarm 1 order totally screwed up Busboy was great w water, though Overall disappointed in decline of this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable60andcountingDined on 9/27/2014Food, atmosphere and service were outstanding. The only negative is the noise level which some of our party found to be distracting.Special Features:
- Excellant as alwaysportiguiDined on 9/26/2014Their spicy calamari is incredible and the filet is about as tender as they come. Always a wonderful a meal.Special Features:
- RJOCDined on 9/25/2014The service was superb! The staff and managers were hands on in every part of our dinning expereince! I celebrated my birthday with 5 other guest who were so amazed and impressed by the atompshere, food, and the service.Special Features:
- Needs ImprovementJDW1VIPDined on 9/25/2014Disappointed. Served 2011 vintage of the same wine at the same price as 2010 listed on the menu. Small wine decanter and small wine glasses provided inadequate aeration. No bread knife. No ground pepper with salad. Steak was over-seasoned and took well over an hour to arrive. Ordered Chateau potatoes as a side, received scalloped potatoes. It was loud and crowded. This place is relatively new, but has a long way to go to even compare with the Del Frisco Double Eagle in Dallas on Spring Valley in ambiance, product and service.
- Absolutely WonderfulNavyshooterDined on 9/24/2014I have to admit I had the best steak in my entire life here. Bone out ribye was a gem! I will be coming back again! I highly recommend this place for a romantic evening out or a nice business dinner. The ambient noise allows you to carry on conversations at your table. The service was wonderful. The wine list was never ending, and the food top notch! If you didn’t like brussel sprouts before, you will love them now!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the experienceEagleone716Dined on 9/20/2014You have 2 fort worth locations. .confused on reservation and booked the wrong one in op en table. ...Need clarity on locations to make correct reservationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slightly disappointingBlozzdoggDined on 9/20/2014After such high expectations I left somewhat disappointed. The food itself was great, albeit my steak was butterflied when I didn't request it. It was my wife's birthday so I was hoping perhaps some nice touches throughout the night (as politely requested) but apart from the mention on arrival there was nothing else. Considering we received absolutely fantastic service from Eddie V's on our first wedding anniversary I guess I was expecting too much. Very much overpriced for just good food.Special Features:
- birthday dinnerbaseballgirlDined on 9/19/2014It was a great evening with my family for my birthday. Everything was wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wooden Cow HeadsFatMatDined on 9/18/2014Can describe both the decor and the clientele. Dark and clubby, this all too mirrored sudo-sumptuous walnut wonderland was crowded with the true one-percenters and those aspiring to such a social status. Perfect place to spend loads of disposable income. The food is respectable although an aged prime cut would have been better than the choice I was served for the money. Canned mushrooms and the sauce not reduced. The fresh bread satisfied but the Caesar salad came in whole leaves. The house label wine was a most delicious Nappa cab that really stole the show. Crowded seating. A loud TV over the bar is a big clue that this place is really meant for the great washed masses aspiring to emulate their true overlords.Special Features:
- experiencextinaDined on 9/14/2014We love Del Friscos food is always amazing . Was disappointed when server didn't understand that I didn't want sauce on my chicken. They did get my order corrected but by the time is came out my dates steak was cold so they had to warm it up . Just a lot of inconvenience for one simple problem . Other than that food was great and will be back soon .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic as AlwaysmattemeryDined on 9/13/2014Del Frisco's never disappoints. They get the food and the service right every time. Best restaurant in Ft. Worth in my opinion.Special Features:
- reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/12/2014We booked reservations for 8:30pm on a Friday night but didnt get sat until 8:50pm. Completely defeated the purpose of a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- True dining ExperienceBaileyLDined on 9/12/2014An amazing evening with friends. Our server, Reed and all his friends were on spot at all times and very knowledgeable about all the offerings. The calamari appetizer left us wanting a second order. From appetizer to dessert, nothing disappointed from food to service. We look forward to dining with them again.Special Features:
- Favorite Fort Worth RestaurantstarshiprnDined on 9/12/2014We visit Fort Worth two to three times a year and always ensure we have reservations. The dedicated staff guarantees perfect service, a delicious meal, and a fabulous evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnexpectedObjectiveDined on 9/11/2014Service was disjointed from the moment we were seated. Entree took exceptionally long to get to table from salad (approx 20 min). Server stated "We just cleared 2 big parties". Not my problem.........Special Features: