Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country
1146 Town and Country Crossing Dr
Town and Country, MO 63017Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chwinery.com/
- Phone: 6364890059x
- Hours of Operation:
Full menu available for lunch and dinner
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 10:30pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matt McMillin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Full catering and carryout menu available for pick up at the restaurant. For menus, visit www.chwinery.com.
- Private Party Facilities: Cooper’s Hawk specializes in seamless events embodying the warmth and elegance of the wine world. Our Private Party Room and Winery Room offer unique settings for your social and corporate gatherings along with first-class event packages to help choose the perfect menu. We will also happily customize any event package to meet your individual needs.
- Private Party Contact: Events Department x
A word from Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant combines modern, casual dining with award-winning, handcrafted wines. Our menu features fresh contemporary-American fare infused with flavors from around the world. From appetizers to desserts, each dish on our menu is listed with a bin number to help guide you to your selection’s perfect wine match. In addition to dining, Cooper’s Hawk offers a full-service bar, private party spaces, and Napa-style tasting room with specialty gift store, where guests can enjoy sipping and sampling wines in a traditional winery setting. Sourcing the highest quality grapes from the best vineyards around the world has earned Cooper’s Hawk a growing list of more than 200 wine awards. Most recently, Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants was selected as “Hot Concept 2010” winner by Nation's Restaurant News and MenuMasters winner for the category of “Menu Trendsetter” in 2013.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country - Best Restaurants in Chesterfield ›
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country reviews from OpenTable diners
301 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (172)special occasion (148)fit for foodies (136)good for groups (128)neighborhood gem (124)great for lunch (92)great for outdoor dining (82)romantic (79)hot spot (77)vibrant bar scene (64)scenic view (26)late-night find (19)kid-friendly (19)great for brunch (16)Show More
- HANKDined on 10/19/2014I had the pecan encrusted grouper and my husband the crab cakes. Both were very good. food came to us piping hot which I appreciate. Our server was Claudia and she was exceptional. I have had other dinner items there that have been just as good. Fish and Chips, fish tacos, crab and lobster bisque. Menu is varied so you should be able to find something that would please your pallet. Wine list is extensive and interesting but they are all wines from the Coopers Hawk Winery. Still quite good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EhsilbsDined on 10/18/2014Cooper's Hawk was okay. The wine wasn't fabulous and the restaurant's food wasn't awesome. I can't say I would go running back. However, the servers, hosts, and bartenders were very nice.Special Features:
- Great dining!cherylDined on 10/18/2014Great and extensive menu with all price points. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Our only complaint was that it was extremely!!!!! noisy. Reservations are a must if you want to get seated in a timely fashion on the weekend.Special Features:
- New ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/18/2014We've been hearing good things about Cooper's Hawk for a while now. We were not disappointed! Food, wine and service were all outstanding. It was an Anniversary dinner for us and it turned out to be a really special night. Thank you CHW&R.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/17/2014Service was not good, everyone around he received fresh bread and I was ever asked are did I receive any.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014The food and wine are excellent. The menu has delicious choices - maybe a little pricey, but definitely worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall it was a nice dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014The Napa style wine tasting was nice. A few too many tables in the dining room - many tables were not desirable because of the tightness...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NightoutDined on 10/16/2014Reservations worked well and seated promptly. Good job on gluten free entree but need rolls Food OK not great. A bit noisy. Service very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wife's Birthday DinnerBobbyZDined on 10/14/2014Went for the first time on my wife's birthday. Seated us right away. Excellent service and food. I had the Lux red wine flight and all were very good except I usually like a more robust red with lots of spice and bite at the end. These seemed a bit flat for my liking. My wife had the reserve and it was much better. Overall, I would recommend this place to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not pleasedOutandAboutDined on 10/14/2014We were not pleased when we went to Cooper's Hawk for dinner the other night. We placed our order for a salad and two entree's, the pork dish and the combo beef medallion and salmon filet. 5 minutes after we ordered, our salad comes out, 2 minutes after that, they bring out our entree's. We told the server that we were not ready for our meal yet. She just shrugged and returned the plates back to the kitchen. First of all, we thought she was rude, secondly, how can they cook our pork and beef in 7 minutes! The manager came over to ask if everything was alright, we told her what happened and she assured us that our entree' would be prepared fresh. Well it wasn't. The beef was tough and the salmon was swimming in ginger sauce. Not good!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/14/2014consistently good live in neighborhood and so glad you are thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Repeat CustomerCliffDined on 10/12/2014This was our 3rd visit. All food items from appetizers through entries have been well prepared with exceptional flavor (e.g., best pretzel bread I have had in STL, pot stickers are extremely tasty). I like the fact that all wines are available by the glass. Appears this restaurant concept has really resonated with West County folks - definitely recommend reservations.Special Features:
- lovetodineDined on 10/11/2014Was unable to change reservations on line, so call to change it. Time was still wrong upon arrival. They were also out of baked potatoes, on a Saturday night at 630.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food serviceluvwineDined on 10/11/2014We ordered soup, salad and entree and the soup and salad came out together and we weren't done with our appetizer. Too many plates on the table. Food was great though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded ExpectationsJoMommaDined on 10/9/2014First visit to this restaurant and it will not be our last.. this restaurant is an 'experience' -- complete with a wine tasting room, beautiful bar area and nice dinner/seating area. The menu is extensive and the wine choices outstanding. Don't miss this spot. Prices are very reasonable for this type of 'cut-above' experience. Our waitress was attentive and even noticed it was our anniversary and brought us a complimentary treat.Special Features:
- A Treat IndeedMargeDined on 10/8/2014This is our first visit to Cooper Hawk. We were confused - not knowing the location - but we found it. Then we were lost - but the staff was helpful. The menu was different - but everything we selected was wonderful. The Deviled Shrimp is astounding and too delicious to describe. We were more than pleased. The staff is excellent and cannot help you enough. Our Waitress was wonderful - helping us every way she could. We will definitely be going backSpecial Features:
- Great time at Cooper's HawkLindaLouDined on 10/5/2014Really enjoyed it! Atmosphere and food were great! Waitress was attentive. Would highly recommend!Special Features:
- 24wineDined on 10/4/2014Celebrated my best friend's birthday and we totally enjoyed our time in your restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/4/2014Food was good, service was pretty good considering how busy it wasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bjmrVIPDined on 10/4/2014Just one of my favorite places. Really enjoy their pinot noir. It is reasonably priced and very good. Love getting a bottle and having them use their decanter. They will also cork the bottle so you can take it home. We often make the appetizers our dinner. They are yummy especially the pot stickers, lettuce wraps and southwest egg rolls. Their lobster and crab bisque is quite good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2eatisno1Dined on 10/2/2014The short rib entrée is delicious. (not the short rib risotto)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food. Average red wines. NoisyKentwVIPDined on 10/1/2014Good food. Server was rushed & un-attentive. Very noisy, had to shout to carry on a conversation. Never met a manager
- dinner with wifeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014the service was poor, my wife and I never got our second round of bread that we had asked for so I had to ask a different server and eventually got it right about the time we were ordering dessert. My jambalaya was delicious as was my wife's dish, Dana's Chicken. It was all brought down though by the service, we were first time guests, and this was the first time I had been able to take my wife out to an almost kid free dinner since she had our newest baby three weeks ago, so it would've been nice to know the managers cared since they never once checked on our table after the salad incident, which leads me to believe that either one, our server didn't ring our salad to begin with so there was no need for him to tell a manager or didn't careSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/28/2014My Wife picked this place for her Birthday lunch and it was fantastic! Great menu selections and a lot to choose from! The food we all had was wonderful. I can't wait to go back again and try dinner as well. I definitely recommend this place! Only two things that could be changed was that the music could be turned down a notch. Kind of hard to talk to others. Second: They need to carry a few IPA's on draft!Special Features:
- Great Gathering PlaceJBeltDined on 9/27/2014Always start our with the Wine Tasting while and socialize with friends. Service is great even with larger group gatherings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New fav!LuvCHDined on 9/27/2014Coopers Hawk is fresh and fun! The place to be, sample wines, enjoy warm pretzel bread, an amazing meal ( do not miss the crab and lobster bisque) and a chocolate covered strawberry for the grande finale!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dinedineoutDined on 9/27/2014First visit to Cooper's Hawk. We enjoyed everything about it. Food was fantastic, our waiter was attentive and very informative when it came to items on the menu. His suggestions were spot on when it came to identifying items that we were interested in. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Food and WineDinnerOfTheMonthDined on 9/26/2014First time dining at Cooper's Hawk and will be back! The food was great! The wine was great! The ambience was great! The service was good. Anxious to go back and try out more of the items on the menu! :)Special Features:
- Happy Birthday to Me!CathYDined on 9/25/2014We had a wonderful celebration of appetizers and desserts (going straight from savories to sweets). The Mexican Drunken Shrimp has an amazing combination of flavors, especially with warm pretzel bread to absorb every drop of buttery sauce. House made truffles are the best dessert ever! We have always had gracious, attentive servers at Cooper's Hawk; Meg was particularly fine.Special Features:
- Wonderful night out!MoonnbackDined on 9/20/2014Great location, extensive wine list, wonderful menu items, great service. The food was amazing, cooked to perfection, combination of flavors were uniquely delicious. Our waitress Donna was knowledgeable about the wine& food. She gave us some great recommendations and her service left nothing wanting!!! Looking forward to going back to Coopers Hawk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/20/2014Waited 10 minutes, before anyone waited on us at wine bar..Selections of wine tastings were unsatisfying.. The girl who eventually helped us, was unknowledgable, unfriendly, and rude. Our waitress in dining room was better..Special Features:
- Great ValuePammysue126Dined on 9/19/2014The only problem we had was the noise level. We had to scream at each other to talk.I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatTheta25nupeDined on 9/19/2014Love this place. Excellent wine. Wonderful Service. Delicious foodSpecial Features:
- NannaDiDined on 9/16/2014I have a garlic allergy and I knew this was a chain but I liked their menu so we went. The house wine - they bring tastings - was outstanding! However, every thing, I mean everything on the menu had garlic. The fish, the veggies, the potatoes, etc. I am always suspicious of any restaurant that relies or uses anything in "everything". The chef did make a cream sauce for my salmon which was nice, but I had to have a baked potato (no potatoes otherwise without garlic) and plain green beans. This is not a meal you should have to pay premium prices. So, response to my allergy was really not creative or responsive.Special Features:
- Great happy hourEat2liveluv2eatDined on 9/15/2014We did not know about their happy hour but arrived in time to have appetizers and wine at reasonable prices. Awesome flatbreads! Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good but noisyGoodLingDined on 9/13/2014I took my family to Coolers Hawk(all adults)because they have an excellent gluten free menu. My daughter is gluten intolerant and I had been there before. Food was great but hard to hear at a four person table. We did not linger because difficult for all ages to hear conversation(not just old people).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, but noisyHonkeeDined on 9/13/2014Good service, excellent food. I had the salmon and my husband had the tuna. Only issue was noise level. Difficult to hear the waiter and hard to have conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good food and serviceanniversarycoupleDined on 9/13/2014Our food and service were excellent. It is a moderately upscale restaurant. But my wife said the ladies restroom was pretty bad. No toilet paper, dirty stalls, lock broken off of one of the stall doors, etc.. If I'm going to spend $50 - $70 for lunch for two, I expect to have decent restrooms.Special Features:
- Cooper's Hawk Winery and RetaurantdrbillDined on 9/12/2014Relaxed atmosphere, excellent service, good menu with wine suggestions, beautiful presentation, just the right amount of attention while eatingSpecial Features:
- a great birthday dinnerdoubleDDined on 9/10/2014We went for my husband's birthday, and had a great time. Joanna was our waitress and she is outstanding. I had the Trio of Medallions, Horseradish, Bleu Cheese, and Parmesan-Crusted Filet Medallions, Mary’s Potatoes, Asparagus. My husband had the Short Rib Risotto (which he has every time we go to Copper's Hawk). Carnaroli Rice, Mushrooms, Sweet Onions, White Wine, Shaved Parmesan, White Truffle Oil. We ordred a bottle of pinot noir and had champagne with desert. Excellent evening. Thanks Joanna.Special Features: