1300 West 9th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113Neighborhood:
BrazilianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.brasagrill.com/
- Phone: 2165750699
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian
- Executive Chef: Marcelo fadul
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Come to The Brasa Grill Steakhouse for all of your occasions. Let someone who knows how to plan a party and make your event the event of the year. Whether you are having a wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, anniversary party or executive dinner, let us help you make any event a special occassion.
- Private Party Contact: Susana Demanuel 8884919581
A word from Brasa Grill
Located downtown in the historic Warehouse District, The Brasa Grill Steakhouse is Cleveland’s first Churrascaria (choo-rah-scah-REE-ah), the name used to describe a restaurant that serves meat, mostly grilled rodizio style, a method of serving the different cuts of meat that originated in the south of Brazil in the early 1800's. Brasa Grill serves a wide variety of beef, pork, lamb, chicken, etc., in succession, to each diner individually right at the table, thus there is not a traditional menu. The restaurant features fixed-price continuous tableside service. In addition diners can choose from 40 different salads including sushi, seafood & pastas at their leisure from salad bar. The Brasa Grill Steakhouse offers excellent cuisine, professional service, charming high energy ambience & a festive atmosphere in a large colorful space. Brasa is a haven for meat lovers. From an intimate dinner for 2 to a lavish reception for 300, the Brasa Grill will make your celebration unforgettablContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brasa Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (78)good for groups (62)fit for foodies (28)romantic (25)hot spot (23)notable wine list (15)kid-friendly (13)neighborhood gem (13)late-night find (6)great for brunch (6)scenic view (5)great for lunch (5)vibrant bar scene (4)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Glorious meat festJasKaneDined on 9/29/2014This was my first visit to Brasa. It met my expectations as I enjoyed the parade of meats brought at a good pace by the attentive servers. The side dishes were weak, but overall a very good dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014They did not have the reservation I made through Open table to start. Too noisy. Food was fair. Service was only fair. They said dress was upscale casual that definitely did not fit this restaurant.
- Brasa 9/27BrendanVIPDined on 9/27/2014As always the food was great. I would prefer that some of the salad bar vegetables be warm (e.g., mushrooms and green beans).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placemase967Dined on 9/26/2014If you enjoy steak and meat then the Brasa is your place. Enjoyed everything about the evening. Good service and food. Will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- everything it was anticipated to belppcmomDined on 9/26/2014We were looking forward to our dining experience at brasa and was not disappointed! The food was fantastic once again and the service was impeccable. Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's Okaytt26septDined on 9/26/2014It's was okay, would prefer some fresh fruit on the salad bar. The meat was okay but it just didn't seem to agree with me. Most of it was overcooked in my opinion.Special Features:
- Good ValueSobeFoodieVIPDined on 9/24/2014Unlimited salad bar and as much meat as you can eat for one price per person. Great for people who don't mind eating a lot who like eating a lot. Many choices of hot meats and things at the salad bar. They get you on the alcohol, but if you don't over-indulge on the alcohol, you bill at the end will be very reasonable.Special Features:
- Unique and Impressive!SirEatsalotDined on 9/23/2014This was my first time trying Brasa and I was very impressed by everything they had to offer. We had a quiet and romantic dinner with impressive service. I never had to look for a server, they were at our table side again and again to fulfill our every need. It is a buffet restaurant however they actually bring the main courses to your table until you are bursting at the seams! I can't wait to try them again...I'm sure it will be soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat was over cookedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Most of the meats i had was over cooked and we had to wait for re fills on our drinks, which was needed to wash down the dry meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance, fair meatSuperchic1kDined on 9/21/2014Brasa is in a beautiful historic building, on a street that ends right at Lake Erie. A Sunday after a Browns home game might not be the best time to go, mostly for traffic and parking. The atmosphere is amazing, the service was attentive and friendly, but the meat was disappointing. There didn't seem to be any seasoning or marinating of the different cuts, so everything tasted the same. I just think that for $40 a person, in a meal that is focused on meat, there should be something flavorful and enticing to make you look forward to.Special Features:
- Awesome restaurant!Kimmyishere1964Dined on 9/20/2014my boyfriend and I enjoyed our first experience at Brasa grill and will definitely be back! Great service and food. We had a fun time!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodNHURL19Dined on 9/13/2014The food and waiting staff was very nice and was a great experience. The only thing i had a problem with is when waiting for a table at the bar we were not asked for our drink order for the 15-20 mins we sat there.Special Features:
- Be hungry when you goSummerLuvrDined on 9/13/2014We celebrated a special occasion with seven people in our party and it was fun. It is mostly meat options and you have to be prepared to eat non-stop. The salad bar was very good and plenty of variety. The service was excellent and the server went out of he way to make sure our evening was special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- donnamarieDined on 9/8/2014First time at Brasa. Thought the meat on the sword had been heated too many times. Not all of it, but alot. The fresh meat was great the other dry. The salad bar was great. the drinks that I had was different and very tasty(pineapple marg. )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodEnriqueDined on 9/7/2014This restaurant is great for people who loves meat!! Every cut of meat comes out at the right temperature and cooked perfectly. The sides and the food bar are great to compliment the meat! Always is a great place to spend quality time with friends!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High End Buffetixlr8VIPDined on 9/6/2014For an abundance of proteins in 13 varieties, Brasa is for you. Similar to the Brazilian steak house cousins, Brasa offers a long list of meats accompanied by a large food bar, inclusive of salad, hot appetizers, pastas, etc. The quality of the food is better than the standard restaurant, but the portions are what make this a good deal. Also, the notoriety of enjoying a full service dining experience is positive. Points to consider: Only eat from the servers who have noticeable fresh meat. Items like bacon wrapped turkey and sausage are not top of most peoples' lists, so they tend to be recycled in the ovens. Also, limit your visit(s) to the food bar - there is nothing on that bar that should interest you.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014The service was great! The food was really good for the most part, although the filet wrapped in bacon and the lamb were very disappointing.Special Features:
- Expensive surprisehelenztVIPDined on 8/27/2014This was our first time dining at this restaurant. No food menus, only drink menus. Everyone gets the same food - large salad bar, and some sides brought to the table, and then servers with large skewers of various meats (filet, flank steak, lamb, chicken, etc.) come by until you turn your green card over (to red). The food was pretty good, nothing amazing. What was amazing was the bill - about $50 per person, not including drinks. We didn't think it was worth the steep price and won't go back any time soon.
- FantasticMcNuttDined on 8/23/2014An amazing experience. Amazing food, amazing service all around. Our table was ready when we got there and they made our first time there very wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bring an Appetite!farhanDined on 8/22/20142nd time at Brasa, and enjoyed it just as much the 2nd time as we did the 1st time. Service was great as most of the servers coming around the tables came by with a friendly smile. Our waitress was just as friendly. Great food, great service. Be sure you bring an appetite because it's all you can eat meat!Special Features:
- Brasa grillmkocmitDined on 8/22/2014Food was delicious as always. Love the Parmesan crusted filet mignon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stuffed again.dicegamblerDined on 8/19/2014You can't go wrong with meat. Almost always piping hot and fresh from the kitchen. Nice salad bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/17/2014Would definitely recommend! We went for a birthday celebration with some friends and had no complaints. All of the food was amazing, the salad bar was awesome and the service was great! We are planning a trip back very soon. I highly recommend saving room for the parmesan filet mignon!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not our best dining experience herestanmichDined on 8/16/2014Brasa is my husband's favorite restaurant so I take him there for his birthday. I note in the reservations that it is a birthday celebration and each year we are given a romantic and quiet table and the server wishes my husband a happy birthday and will bring him a treat at the end of the meal. This year, our server was particularly inattentive, and no happy birthday was ever mentioned. Because we have been here before and have had other good experiences, we will come back, but if we get the same server, we will ask for a switch. She made the experience not worth the $160 we dropped there that night. The buser/servers assistant was very good, on the other hand.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely EnvironmentElenaDined on 8/15/2014The restaurant was lovely, with homely and vibrant staff, and the ffod was GREAT.Thank yiuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Carnivorous Delight!FamilyGuyDined on 8/13/2014The food was sensational. Tasty, just the right temperature, beautiful to look at! Service outstanding and the interior decorated in a very contemporary eclectic fashion. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!MrsWilsonDined on 8/9/2014This was me and my husband's first time going to Brasa Grille and we will definitely be going back. The service was great. We had this one waiter name Miguel and he was very sweet and "informative" lol. The food was superb, even the seating was awesome. We had a nice secluded table near the back which was perfect for our date. I would recommend Brasa Grille to all of my friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love it!Rozebudd71Dined on 8/7/2014Great restaurant. Well worth the money. Outstanding cold crab legs!! We brought someone in from New Jersey and he said Brasa Grill is absolutely incredible! We had perfect service from the moment we walked in until we left. We will definitely return. This was not my first visit.Special Features:
- Great group experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/5/2014We had a group of 16. The staff was ready for us and the service was exceptional. The food, as expected was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what you would expectkpadillaDined on 8/2/2014The food is exactly what you would expect - a lot of meat, and good food at the salad bar. The one issue we had was with the wait/bus staff. They were great when serving our table, but we could tell by their non-verbal cues that they wanted to turn our table and/or the tables around us. We all noticed them rolling their eyes, looking at their watches, and staring at the tables in our area from their waiter/bus station (we were seated in plain sight of the wait station). I understand the frustration if we had been there for an excessive amount of time, but we sat down at 8 PM and left shortly after 9 PM. Maybe they were annoyed with another table? I'm certain other diners noticed as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- celebrationcelebrationDined on 8/2/2014My daughter and I go to Brasa every year for her birthday. This year happens to be her 30th birthday and we were very happy to be spending the evening at Brasa. The food was fantastic, very fun place. Other than a psycho texting me all night, our entire experience was wonderful. We both had a great time and look forward to going to Brasa every year for her birthday.Special Features:
- Good food but looks like a cantinaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014The food is good but for the price the ambiance is not what we expected and the floors have very old carpet. The dining room area was more elegant 3 years ago.Special Features:
- Great place, Fantastic selectionWheelerDined on 8/1/2014I've been there a number of times before with a number of my friends, usually 8 to 10 and we always have a great time and meal. This time I took 2 friends who had never been there or any place like it. They really enjoyed themselves. This restaurant is a "Carnivors Delight" (with the exception of no bacon) with probably the best salad bar - more for the unique variety of choices: crab legs, clams, etc.. then anything else. Will definately be going back there again. . . and again. . . and again . .Special Features:
- wonderful night out with friends!rtelDined on 8/1/2014The wait staff was amazing! Our group of 6 was never without food or drinks! Wouldn't recommend taking children. But it was a great place to catch up with some friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placekmfoodguyDined on 7/31/2014Food was really good. Only thing missing was some type of potatoe like mashed. Seemed a little pricey but was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So soSomewhatDissappointedDined on 7/19/2014Food was decent. Salad bar was very good. Sides served with meal all awful. You will want to grab a side from the salad bar as the rice, palantas and banana are inedible. Nice selection of meats, sirloin was great, some of the other meats were ok but nothing spectacular. For $100 counting tip and no drinks, it is a bit overrated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencebuzz1upDined on 7/18/2014Went for our 18 anniversary and had an amazing time. Food was great and you could tell the quality was tip notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a great place to eatWinesandfoodieDined on 7/18/2014The huge salad was just okay. The crab was old and was not kept cool enough. The meats were dry and had some funky tastes. They advertise 16 meats we say 7 at best, not a very good effort. The waitress took a very long time to get anything I think they were understaffed and lastly they had my credit card for. Early 30 minutes...
- Classymarcia42020Dined on 7/5/2014This is a very nice and quiet restaraunt for dining with your special someone or a grou pof friends. The service was fantastic. The staff was very professional. Overal just a great experience.Special Features:
- Great place!TigerKelDined on 7/1/2014The food was wonderful and we loved the staff. All were friendly and we never had to ask for anything, they were always right on top of everything. The only disappointment at all was that the valet was more expensive than the website says it is and that should be changed, other than that it was wonderful. Overall it was a great experience and I will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.