Brand Steakhouse - Monte Carlo
Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino
3770 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Brand Steakhouse - Monte Carlo
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brandlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027306700
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm - 9:45pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Timothy King
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private & intimate, the BRAND Private Dining Room offers guests an opportunity for a unique experience to host friends, family or associates. The private dining space at BRAND can accommodate up to 40 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Carlough 7026938300x1905
- Entertainment: BRAND Lounge fuses a modern, hip environment with the hottest beats providing a unique nightlife element & contemporary hot-spot Wednesday through Monday; giving you an unforgettable boutique nightclub experience. Dramatically lit ceiling canopies, soft lighting & a warm color palette provide the perfect setting for locals & tourists alike to be "seen in the scene."
Guests can expect to experience an extended weekend featuring DJs, cocktails & a fun, vibrant crowd to make any night as daring as you want it to be. Featuring DJs, your favorite Top 40’s & bottle service.
- Special Events: Light Group Special Events: 702-693-8300
A word from Brand Steakhouse - Monte Carlo
Located in the heart of Monte Carlo, BRAND Steakhouse & Lounge fuses modern fine-dining with elegant nightlife to create the ultimate epicurean experience. Featuring an inviting open design, BRAND lends itself to diners & voyeurs alike as a destination whose scenery is as breathtaking as its cuisine. Providing a unique nightlife element, BRAND’s lounge features BRAND Late Nights, a boutique nightclub experience transforming the modern steakhouse into a contemporary evening hot-spot.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brand Steakhouse - Monte Carlo reviews from OpenTable diners
64 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (34)romantic (25)fit for foodies (17)good for groups (15)notable wine list (9)hot spot (6)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (5)neighborhood gem (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Could have been OutbackOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/17/2014Brand Steakhouse is located in the Monte Carlo, and much like its Casino, its OK, nothing more. I had not dined at Brand before, but with Show tickets at the Aria, I wanted to find a steak house close by and would be an easy walk form dinner to the show. It was convenient, and that's probably the best recommendation I can make for it. The restaurant is open to the casino, and you really feel your eating in the middle of the casino floor activity and noise. Brand is not the place for a quite, intimate dinner. Steaks were tender, but little flavor. We order salads but there was not bread or other offered while we waited for our salads to be brought out. Dinner was OK, but with all the really great steak houses in LV, go elsewhere.
- Great steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014We had a reservation for 8 pm and we were seated promptly. Our server was called Brian an provided us with lots of information about the menu and what was recommended. Our steak was the ultimate steak for 4 people and was cooked to perfection. We also had 4 different desserts all of which tasted excellent with wonderful presentation.Special Features:
- Great service and foodJc1988Dined on 10/12/2014The service at the brand steakhouse was very good, even in the bar next door our waitress was exceptional. We opted for the ultimate steak which was very well cooked and served, mashed potato is a must. Both deserts where very big and the creme brûlée was amazing. The only down side is the openness into the casino as it takes away from the ambience of dinner and gives in that nasty smell of the Monte Carlo.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pushy ServerUnimpressedDined on 10/8/2014Server kept pushing drinks, desserts and appetizers when we clearly knew what we wanted. Made me feel uncomfortable during client dinner.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/29/2014It was cooked as requested, but the over seared outside made the steak tough and crispy, not moist and juiscy as the steak should be. The lobster rolls were very good. A little dissappointed in the lobster tail, more stuffing than tail.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/23/2014Perfectly prepared steak. . Impeccable service. Can't wait to enjoy another meal hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakRiley007VIPDined on 9/20/2014We were staying in thru Monte Carlo and decided to try and we were glad we did. The hot rocks app was great, as was the steak for 2. We enjoyed looking out on the casino while enjoying dinner. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- bobADined on 9/17/2014waiter forgot half our order / admitted it then said he hadn't. he had meal took forever with no one in restaurant and was not hot
- Mouth wateringNescafeDined on 9/10/2014My two friends and I were staying at HOtel 32 in the MOnte Carlo so we decided to try it. It was OMG amazing.. the steak was seriously the best I have ever had.So tender, perfectly cooked and seasoned. WE were having a steak for 2 between 3 of us ( all ladies ) It was more than enough. Cut off the bone for you ,in nice large pieces making it super easy to share. Service was impeccable , fod was superb.It was one of the highlights of our trip.Special Features:
- A solid Steak HouseRobinEffieDined on 9/8/2014We were looking for a new steak house to try and we chose Brand at the Monte Carlo — we were not disappointed. Although the restaurant is off the Casino, it is a nice cozy space if you sit in the back (which we did). We started with the crispy shrimp, had a little kick of spice but not too much. I had the 8 oz filet and it was perfect medium rare. Hubby had the NY Strip and that was perfect too. Sides were OK, mashed potato and roasted veg. Overall, Brand was in line with other steak houses we have tried, good service, great food and high prices. BUT if you only have one night for steak, we would highly recommend the Steak House at Circus Circus (the BEST!) or Charlie Palmer at Four Seasons/Mandalay Bay.Special Features:
- Great steak ..do not order saladOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/1/2014The meal was exemplary. DO NOT order the salad -its $10 extra and definitely not worth your time even if it came with the dinner. The salad was just a wedge of romaine, a sprinkle of caesar dressing, 1 crouton and, maybe, some cheese shaving(s).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurprisedtechsearchDined on 8/30/2014We honestly had low expectations after reading some of the Trip Advisor reviews combined with the fact that the Monte Carlo is not one of the high-end/luxury Vegas properties. We just assumed that a Steakhouse in this type of property would be mediocre. But we were staying at the Hotel 32 and arriving late so we wanted to make the most of the night and not be inconvenienced so we decided to give it a try. And wow. We are all foodies and eat at MANY fine dining establishments and we really were VERY please with our entire meal. Every one of us just lapped up what we ordered. And we would absolutely eat there again. I might even go out of my way to eat there when in Vegas, we thought it was that good.Special Features:
- Ehhh...Ashleym86Dined on 8/30/2014Filet was a little tough on the outside and a bit flavorless. Loaded mash potatoes were the best I ever had and the lobster was pretty good.Special Features:
- Good for FriendsPlan2Move2SouthernNVDined on 8/28/2014Too many restaurants these days try to "inject" a certain energy into the experience by simply increasing the volume of music and forcing people to lean in close to talk. That is fine for a "pick-up" place but if you are already friends, you want a place where you can carry on a conversation and enjoy the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulPejrmj12Dined on 8/23/2014We had our reception dinner 5 yrs ago at Brand and they remain a great place to dine. Crab Louis appetizer was excellent.Special Features:
- Great!Luckyguy12Dined on 8/21/2014I took my wife to dinner here for our anniversary, we shared a stake family style with a side for $100, I added an extra side, we both had wine and finished with Desert, spent less than $180. Food was great! Upscale attire or casual dressy. Staff is super friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealSpaniel253Dined on 8/11/2014Our final meal in Vegas before heading home and it was an inspired decision. Great menu and friendly/knowledgeable staff. RecommendedI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Slow Servicejrn85Dined on 8/9/2014The food was good, though the side portions are somewhat small for the price. The steaks were fantastic, and were definitely the highlight of the evening. Largest complaint was that we were seated and waited literally 8-10 minutes before anyone said anything to us or handed us menus. This was to be an indicator of the rest of the night. The waitress, though friendly and kind, was inattentive and each course took forever to come out. The restaurant was not overly crowded, so it's not likely that the kitchen was backed up to an unreasonable extent - and in any event nothing was offered as an explanation. Not a bad restaurant, but slow service and relatively high prices. Perhaps we just hit a bad night.
- Delish!GFkikiDined on 8/9/2014Had the most phenomenal steak (NY Sirloin)!!!! Love that the entire menu is a lá carte.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dinning placeGoofFun2Dined on 7/31/2014great dinning place with great food if you're staying at the Monte CarloSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingchrisanddeliaDined on 7/27/2014For the prices, the service was AWFUL, food mediocre. Waiter brought and poured the WRONG wine...he credited us, but this was a business meeting, and quite important. We were embarrassed.
- HartDined on 7/24/2014Our experience was wonderful. We arrived extremely early for our reservation and were graciously accommodated. Service was excellent--cocktails, food and wine high quality. While they specialize in beef, one of our party had the prosciutto and pasta which was delicious!
- NomahawkThexuboxDined on 7/23/2014The tomahawk is the best steak I've had ever! Super juicy and nommy! They have happy hour specials so don't snooze like I did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Somewhat disappointedIrishPubLoversDined on 7/16/2014While the food we ordered was very good, we were disappointed that, for prices charged, we had to ASK if they served bread or rolls with our meals! This should have automatically been offered. Incidentally, after our request, the rolls served were just fair quality. Also, for the prices asked, tablecloths should be on tables. Your next door competitor, Gallagers, offers far more ambience.
- outstandingwillows08Dined on 7/16/2014this was our second time eating at Brand, this time we ate here for our wedding anniversary, as our first time was amazing we decided to return and yet again the restaurant did no fail to deliver. The food was really tasty and our server ( sorry cannot remember her name :/ ) was real attentive and saw to our every need! this is a restaurant that must be on your places to eat!Special Features:
- Steak for TwomitcholattaDined on 7/8/2014We booked this reservation during our first trip to Vegas. It was my boyfriend's birthday and I wanted to try something special before heading out to Zarkana. After a crazy day of not getting to do much of what we wanted with a whole lot of walking, we decided to just try something close and easy. Brand is located in the Casino area of the Monte Carlo hotel. The Steak house had a calm somewhat romantic atmosphere, lights are dim and if you ask for a seat away from the casino floor it is nice and quiet. The signature steak for two was so tender it practically melted in your mouth. The service was equal to the food. Our waiter was very quick, friendly, and he knew the menu.Special Features:
- Wonderful DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014We went to Brand for the second time, were not disappointed. Staff was friendly and helpful. We had the ultimate steak with a lobster tail add on. Everything was cooked perfectly. Plenty of food, lobster tail stuffed with ritz crackers a bit different, but good. Service outstanding while you are assigned a waitstaff, everyone is very attentive. Will be returning.Special Features:
- DeliciousyummyDined on 7/4/2014Steak was really good, we did the steak for two. Calamari was overcooked though.Portion size was good. Restaurant is on the casino floor. Service was fast , but server kept saying "No rush " over and over so it actually made me feel rushed9(lol). I would def eat there again though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulAdamJDined on 7/4/2014We've been to many steakhouses and this is one of the best ones we have found in las vegas. The service was quick, the food was awesome and the meat was prime. For an Appy we had the Hot rocks, they weren't too big (5 slices) but they tasted great For dinner we had the 8oz Filet mignon and we grabbed a share set of Mac and Cheese, Mashed Potatoes, and Cream Corn We didn't have enough room for dessert so I can't comment on that. Highly recommend to anyone. For the above and a couple of drinks it came out to just over $230USD + tip, which is great considering some of the steak houses are at least double that. The only downfall was the casino noise just outside, but it wasn't super loud and we could easily converse with each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/27/2014The food and service are always phenomenal! Now that we know about the 20% local deal we will be eating here much more frequently!! Our absolute favorite restaurant in Las Vegas!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner Before Blue ManLuvFineDiningDined on 6/27/2014We wanted to dine at a steakhouse before Blue Man. We were a party of 4, which included my 10 yr old son and 2 yr old daughter. I was a little worried about taking my daughter to a nice restaurant, but the staff did not make us feel awkward at all. We were seated right on the edge looking out on the casino, which was a little louder, but the energy kept my children entertained. Our server and her support staff were fantastic. My daughter dropped her fork twice and both times it was replaced within seconds. We ordered the early special which included Hot Rocks, Flat Iron Steak, and Creme Brûlée. The reviews about the Hot Rocks are so true! So good, you must try! The food was great, but we were most impressed with the high quality of service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall review of dining experienceBobbiDined on 6/25/2014Overall, the food was delicious. The Calamari appetizer was tasty but difficult to serve out of the paper lined bowl. The "hot rock" steak appetizer was fun and delicious. We enjoyed the large family steak and lobster, we felt both were prepared and presented well. The meal was perfect to share with the five people in our party. The mashed potato side dish was small and we felt it could have been enhanced. Mushrooms and green beans were delicious. Desert was wonderful and beautifully presented. One final comment; it would have been nice to have bread/crackers/anything served upon seating.Special Features:
- The following 311 reviews are from the Brand Steakhouse - Monte Carlo reviews archive.
- nicelocalDined on 6/13/2014no real complaints but nothing really stood out either. I would go back, it was a good steak for 2.Special Features:
- Pleasant dinnerPJG2Dined on 6/11/2014Easy to get a reservation and no complaint when we showed up with fewer people. Service was appropriate. Everyone enjoyed the food, although the mashed potatoes were rather tasteless. The baked macaroni lives up to its delicious reputation. Side dishes are pretty small, though...might not be sufficient for more than 2 people (if that).Special Features:
- hot rock!21inVegasDined on 6/1/2014If you go, get the hot rock appetizer! It is amazing. The service was great and the food was delicious. My sister and I got the filet mignon. The sauces they put on the side are great! I would recommend going before you get drunk or become hungover. The food is worth remembering :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brand food reviewJeanneDined on 6/1/2014Food was good. Especially liked the sides - corn and Mac and cheese. Steak was just a little salty. Had a great waitress - Christy. Worth asking for her. Don't forget to request the hot bread or you won't get it.
- Awesome!!!!!!CorkalisciousDined on 5/30/2014Hands down one of the best meals I've had. The waiter was knowledgeable, food amazing and overall amazing experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful restaurantSnowChiCa31Dined on 5/29/2014Brand was amazing. The service was impeccable, and the food and drinks were amazing. It was expensive, but we were on our honeymoon so we were OK since it was a once in a lifetime thing. We had the steak dinner for two with mashed potatoes. We ordered it medium rare and it was cooked perfectly. The mashed potatoes were delicious. I had two passion fruit cocktails and my guy had the only draft beer - Stella. Everything on the dessert menu looked so good but I had the creme brulee. It was very good. We had a corner table for two so we got to sit next to each other, which was so nice. The ambiance was amazing. You could hear the casino slot machines but it wasn't too terribly distracting due to them playing music in the restaurant. Loved it!!!Special Features:
- FINE dining!AlpinerDined on 5/21/2014This was, without a doubt, a dinner that excelled in all respects. We had steaks done exactly to our order. John, our server, was right on top of things, was very polite and explained well our side options, sauces, etc. Our food and experience was five star. And the pricing was certainly in line with our food, etc. Actually better than other nearby steakhouses. No hesitation to recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Nightjohn1516VIPDined on 5/15/2014What sa great dinner, Brian, our server is one of a kind. He made our dinner for 6 (with early show reservations) go great, on time and fabulous food and service. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.