204 Beach Dr NE
St. Petersburg, FL 33701Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bellabrava.com/
- Phone: (727) 895-5515
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Saturday: Lunch 11:30 AM - 5 PM
Monday-Thursday: Dinner 5 PM - 10 PM
Friday & Saturday: Dinner 5 PM - 11 PM
Sundays: Dinner 3 PM - 9 PM.
Happy Hour All Day Every Day until 7 PM.
Open early on Sunday holidays with full dinner menu plus holiday specials.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: 5 HDTV's, including sports package
A word from Bella Brava
BellaBrava, New World Trattoria, blends urban lifestyle with new Italian cooking. With pasta, fish and meat dishes from Northern Italy to Rome, thin-crust pizzas, and an extensive wine, beer & specialty cocktail list, BellaBrava reminds you of the Italy you know, or wish you did. Outdoor dining and dog-friendly. Reservations accepted.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bella Brava reviews from OpenTable diners
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/9/2011The food and service were good. The atmosphere was over the top noisey, we had a large party seated next to us that did not (or care to) realize how loud they were. When the group left the other customers actually applauded. The servers even looked perturbed in dealing with this group. I will definately try it again but annoying first experience.
- Their pizzas are outstanding!lovingtheEDDined on 7/9/2011Their pizzas are outstanding! Wine options are good as well.Special Features:
- Don't miss this Gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/8/2011Our department ate there for my birthday luncheon. Everyone without exception had a great (not good but great!) meal there. Every dish was superb! You have the best burgers I've ever tasted and that's from coast to coast (west to east coast). Will defintely be back again and again.Special Features:
- The signature items were excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/7/2011The signature items were excellent. Also, highly recommend the potato gnocci!Special Features:
- My wife and I made a tripOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/27/2011My wife and I made a trip from Bradenton to Tropicana Field into a date night by dining at Bella Brava before the game. The food was tasty and the service was quite good. Our server, Rissa, was friendly and attentive. We'll be back.
- Meh. I found the recipesOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/26/2011Meh. I found the recipes to be innovative, but the food to be merely adequate. The free bread at the beginning was awful--stale. My sister and brother liked their dishes, but I thought mine was flavorless. I think there are better options in the area, but the location will guarantee business for a long time.
- Bella Brava is a hotspot inOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/25/2011Bella Brava is a hotspot in St Pete that continues to impress me as a good place to begin an evening out in the town. From complimentary valet, to being courteous about keeping reservations made (even if we were about 15 mins late), to delicious drinks, and hearty food (the solo pizzas were not meant to be eaten solo). Service is personal and the vibe is great. Will definitely come back there again to start a night out in St Pete on a weekend.Special Features:
- We went there for a birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/25/2011We went there for a birthday occasion and wrote that on the notes section when we made the reservations. The hostess asked me who was the birthday person. The waiter double checked with me on who's birthday it was. At the end of dinner the waiter asked if i would be ok if he picked the dessert for the birthday lady and put a candle on top. I said sure. Five minutes later the waiter came back and said sorry we don't do anything for birthdays. The food was good, the service was good, the noise was very loud. DO NOT GO there for special occasions!Special Features:
- It was my son's birthday,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/10/2011It was my son's birthday, which I wrote about when I made a reservation. I also asked for an outside table. When we arrived, the girls at reception were CLUELESS! No outside table ready, and the bar was deafening. Horrible. So loud I had to cover my ears. We didn't want to wait for outside table (even tho we had res, none were available) so were led to "quietest" part of restaurant. Still had to yell to be heard. Hostess was bland, unwelcoming, and I told her it was my son's birthday. She said she would tell our server. Well, she of course didn't. I had to blurt it out at end of meal. Our server was very good. But overall, 2 missed opportunities for my birthday boy. Requests in past were honored.
- Had a wonderful first visit.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/8/2011Had a wonderful first visit. Had my 7 month old and sat outside so if he got loud wouldn't bother too many. Food was wonderful and a good time was had by allSpecial Features:
- Great locally owned spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/6/2011Great locally owned spot. Love the pizzas. Great seafood and pasta as well. Plenty of wine options and creative mixed drinks. Good beer but limited selection.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable. Food wasRonnyBDined on 6/4/2011Very enjoyable. Food was priced right and delicious. A great find!Special Features:
- Food was amazing, best yellowJasperDined on 5/29/2011Food was amazing, best yellow fin tuna I have ever had, crab cakes and ahi tuna carpacchio were fantastic appetizers as well. Overall great experience and location is perfect, I will definitely return.Special Features:
- Our entrees sat under a warmingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/18/2011Our entrees sat under a warming lamp for too long before it was brought to our table. The dishes were therefore dry and overcooked. Not up to the usual standards of Bella Brava. When we complained they did compensate with us with a complimentary dessert that was fabulous. The appetizer was also delicious. The problem seems to have been one of co-ordination.Special Features:
- Food and service were greatSteveVIPDined on 5/14/2011Food and service were great and very much up to my expectations in all aspects. Will visit this restaurant again when I am in the Tampa area.Special Features:
- Good experience, would returnOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/14/2011We had a great time at Bella Brava. Nice atmosphere. It was rather loud, so don't expect a quiet romantic spot if that's what you are looking for. My husband got the lasagna which was just OK, I didnt care for the flavoring of the marnara. My dish was great, and we both ended up sharing it ( definitely big enough to share. Drinks were pricey, but that's to be expected. I was glad we made reservations it was a packed Saturday night and we were seated right away! Overall it was good, and I would return.Special Features:
- One of the best in St. Pete!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/10/2011Love this place. Great food, great drinks, great ambiance.Special Features:
- The grilled veggie side dishOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/8/2011The grilled veggie side dish I had w/the Mahi was a little disappointing, very small portion and a little over cooked.The description of the dish/Entree on the menu was BETTER than the actual cooked meal. However, the service and beverages were wonderful! The atmosphere is welcoming and have a friendly staff. In the past, I have been there during lunch, and enjoyed the meal I had then. Thank you.Special Features:
- Must Go to Bella Brava!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/8/2011Took Mom and my family for Mothers Day. Food and drinks, (especially the Mojitos)were really great. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I will return for sure and recommend to anyone.Special Features:
- Service a bit too slowOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/8/2011Good place. Food was creative and tasty. Service was slow...but it was mothers day so I understood.Special Features:
- A new Mother's Day traditionOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/8/2011My daughters and I took my wife and mother in law to Bella Brava for Sunday brunch. We were impressed by the new location as well as the excellent service. It was a busy brunch day but the management seemed to be right on top of the situation and no one was waiting for food or service. Our server was outstanding and it made for a great Mother's day meal. The brunch specials were tasty, the desserts were wonderful and my only negative observation was that my meal was slightly less than hot but no one else at the table had a similar complaint. Well done by a fine St Pete restaurant with a great location.Special Features:
- Busy night, so very glad weOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/6/2011Busy night, so very glad we had a reservation. Food was really good and prices reasonable. We will be going back.Special Features:
- Outstanding ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/6/2011We had an excellent dining experience at Bella Brava. Abby, our waitress, timed our meal perfectly to enable us to enjoy a relaxed pre-theater dinner. Very accommodating!Special Features:
- Somewhat DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/29/2011Food was very good. New menu while good does not have as good of a selection as the old menu that this restaurant had in it's old location. Bella Brava used to be our favorite special occassasion choice but no longer. This new location is not the romantic setting the old location had either. We will go back again to Bella Brava but not with the excitement and special feel we used to have. We had to wait for some time for a server to come to our table and had to ask a passing hostess to find us a server. A server finally approached us to appologize and tell us he didn't know who was supposed to be our server. We asked him to take our order and he did. A manager came by to also appologize and handled the situation appropriately.Special Features:
- we would eat here again and again!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/29/2011love this place! we ate here all three nights while we were in town. the new space is great - ample outdoor and indoor seating with clean modern decor. we were a bit late but the table was ready and we were seated promptly upon arrival. all of our servers were very attentive, helpful and friendly. the food was fresh, delicious and well priced. there is something for everyone from vegetarians to meat lovers. they have a large menu filled with staples such as spaghetti and meatballs to more unique eats like gorgonzola fonduta. they also accommodated our special request. we ate at a few other places in the area in the same price range and you just can't compare. eat here, you wont be disappointed!Special Features:
- Excellent Meal, Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/24/2011Excellent Meal, Very good Service...Made special order brunch meal for children...You will enjoy it!Special Features:
- Easter brunch had a limitedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/24/2011Easter brunch had a limited menu, but the French toast was spot on w/figs and marscapone. The only comment I have is that the wait staff needs to be trained on the correct pronunciation of all items on menu, when making reservation and ordering the servers did not know selections and we had an ex pat Italian guest who tried to correct but was not well received. The pizza was fabulous!
- I eat here often! I absolutelyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/23/2011I eat here often! I absolutely love their different flat-bread pizzas, especially the "Toscana." This is a great quick lunch place if your working nearby or if you are going out on the town for dinner. During the evening they switch from the lunch menu to the dinner menu which has larger portions.Special Features:
- This was our first time atOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/23/2011This was our first time at Bella brava, I have already made reservations to go back! The food was great, from the apps, to the meal! We were to stuffed to try dessert, but plan to try it next time we go! I usually do not like or eat Italian food out because I know I can make it better at home, but bella brava gave ne something to compete with!!Special Features:
- Many of my friends had beenpandb2Dined on 4/23/2011Many of my friends had been to the previous location. This was a first for me at either. I found the prices to be very reasonable, the selection good, and the service very good. We all had different items off the menu. Each of us were pleased. However, it is a noisy place. I wouldn't want to have a business or romantic mean here. Otherwise, I liked it and the place was hopping.Special Features:
- I had requested an outdoorOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/22/2011I had requested an outdoor table in my Open Table reservations...upon arrival I was notified by the staff that outside tables were first come, first serve...suggest adding this note to the Open Table reservation system. However,our table inside was ready upon arrival.Special Features:
- Always enjoy our meals. IOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2011Always enjoy our meals. I have brought many people with me, all have shared my opinion.Special Features:
- Best restaurant downtown,OpenTable Diner Since 2001Dined on 4/19/2011Best restaurant downtown, even better than when it was at previous location. Food is excellent, service right on time, with knowlegeable and professional wait staff. Dishes and wine have some unusual but tempting offerings. Great place to bring out-of-town guests or for just anybody who loves good food in a superb location!Special Features:
- would not rush back. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/16/2011would not rush back. Food was fair, noise was very loud, tables are tight. Cost was more than it was worth
- Bella Brava has been my favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/16/2011Bella Brava has been my favorite restaurant for years, tracing back to their old location. The new location is always packed now, a big negative. They have a great happy hour wine special til 7p that includes 1/2 off glasses of a very delicious house chianti.If you have a reservation, they enforce the 15 minute hold rule ruthlessly. If you are not there within 15 minutes of your reservation time you will be bumped and placed on a waiting list. On my visit, this occured because we were 20 minutes late. We were notified via text messages of our tables status, and we were able to be seated within 15 minutes. The restaurant offers free valet parking,which is a wonderful service especially since the downtown St Pete area hosts many eventsSpecial Features:
- Bella has a great locationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/8/2011Bella has a great location and great food! It is a can't miss. Check it out!Special Features:
- Great Night Out!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/1/2011What a great expreience and wonderful atmosphere combined with excellent service topped off our evening!Special Features:
- Loved the dish I had. TheirOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/1/2011Loved the dish I had. Their web site is down or I would pull it up but it was fish and artichokes and something. LOVED it.Special Features:
- Overall, a great experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/29/2011Overall, a great experience. It was our (my fiance and I) second time eating at Bella Brava. The first time she ordered the scallops and they were fantastic. This time the scallops she had were average and the portions were smaller. I ordered the rigatoni and loved it. Great price for everything as well.Special Features:
- Bella Brava is a great place.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/23/2011Bella Brava is a great place. Everyone in our group ordered something different and everyone enjoyed it.Special Features: