B and B Ristorante
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
The Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
B and B Ristorante
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bandbristorante.com/
- Phone: (702) 266-9977
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jason Neve
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: B&B Ristorante offers a unique group dining program that enables larger parties to sample the richness of the Italian table with private and semi-private dining for groups of 9 to 150, making our venue the ideal location for corporate and social functions. The Murano Room will accommodate cocktails and dinner for up to 45 guests, The Lido Room will accommodate a seated dinner for up to 90 guests and the Wine Grotto can be reserved for a private seated dinner for 2 - 12 guests. In addition, the entire restaurant is available for events through full buy-outs for up to 150 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Rachel Ocain 7022669971x
- Special Events: $75 "Prefisso" Menu Available daily from 5:00-6:30pm & 9:30-11:00pm
A four-course dinner featuring B&B's favorite dishes.
*Add unlimited Bastianich Friulano and La Mozza Morellino di Scansano
$25 per person
A word from B and B Ristorante
Chef Mario Batali and his partner, winemaker Joseph Bastianich, bring their award-winning Italian restaurant expertise to the other city that never sleeps. B&B Ristorante, features Batali and Bastianich's acclaimed blend of exquisite Italian food and casual elegance that captures the soul of an Italian grandmother dancing with hipsters to lively, classic and modern rock. Located in the Venetian Hotel, B&B can be found at the end of Restaurant Row leading into the Palazzo. B&B Ristorante offers a wine list replete with Bastianich signatures as well as selections from every region in Italy. Many wines will be available by the "quartino" to promote both serious and casual tasting experiences for 'wine geeks' and novices alike. For parties of 2, dining experiences tend to run 1 1/2 - 2 hours, and for parties of 4 or more we recommend allowing 2 - 2 1/2 hours. A la carte reservations are available for parties of 8 or less, for parties of 9 or more please contact our Event Coordinator.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
B and B Ristorante - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
B and B Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
137 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (92)notable wine list (81)special occasion (74)romantic (60)good for groups (22)hot spot (11)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Pepe's reviewsPepeDined on 11/21/2014Great pasta's...great veal.....wine list should have a few at below $100.... Only 2 reds....$58 & $70.... Then all at average $250Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JohnDined on 11/18/2014many great choices of of dishes that are not to be found anywhere elseSpecial Features:
- Authentic ItalianRonskiDined on 11/15/2014My wife and I ordered one of the tasting menus, which featured truffles. Each of the nine or so courses was explained by a staff member before it arrived. The meal was absolutely delicious! This was a perfect start to our week stay in Las Vegas. A very romantic evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet RespiteTravelingRichDined on 11/15/2014Excellent restaurant for getting away from the noise of the casinos and having a quiet dinner in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little disappointing...OpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 11/14/2014For the price we expected more. Our appetizers were great. Loved the octopus and calamari. The sommelier recommended the perfect wine in the price range I requested but our pasta entrees left a lot to be desired. My ordered the one pound lobster pasta dish. She thought it was OK but there wasn't even an eighth of a pound of lobster... not as advertised. I had the pork ragu pasta... very mediocre. The pasta dishes just didn't measure up... can get much better pasta at our local place for less than half the price.Special Features:
- Outstanding every timeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/13/2014We've been here a few times and enjoy it every time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last meal in Las VegasJaniceDined on 11/11/2014We made a 5:00 reservation for an early dinner before catching an 8:30 flight home. I appreciated that our server started by asking whether we had any time constraints, and then provided menu guidance based upon our needs. We ordered a butter lettuce salad to start, which sat on a bed of creamy goat cheese - yum! Our entrees were the gnocchi with wild boar sauce (delectable, but a tad salty) and the short rib, which literally melted in your mouth. Our server also recommended a delicious wine served by the glass, which accompanied our meals perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The wine was good, the foof was dissapointing.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/10/2014I expected food to be expensive and small, I didn't expect it to be mediocre. The wine was great but everything else was average at best.
- LashDined on 11/8/2014I've been leary of celebrity chef restaurants, not any more, this was an amazing dinner, the octopus was awesome, as well as the gnocchi with wild boar ragu. Just wow! Then we have the celebrity restauranteur with a wine label...yada yada.... But really well done! Bastianich's Vespa Biancho was wonderful also. A winner evening all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clubby and delicioustimberVIPDined on 11/8/2014Feels like a club setting, much more warm and intimate than most strip settings. Salumi to share was amazing, plentiful and delicious. Table had 3 pasta entrees with linguine/clams getting the most raves. My veal chop, perfection. Shared desserts and we can't agree on which was best--for me, the fig/pistachio crostata was amazing. Very--very--knowledgeable wine steward guided me to a great choice. Yes, a little pricey I suppose but worth every dollar. A special spot, our 2nd visit and as locals, a favorite that gets us to the strip even on a crowded weekend. Love it.Special Features:
- Very DisappointingChrisGDined on 11/8/2014With the Batali and Bastianich names associated with this restaurant I had such high hopes for a great dining experience but was left very disappointed. The salads were over dressed, the pasta was very well made and cooked but the dish was so salty as to make it almost inedible and killed the flavor of the sauce. We ordered the tiramisu and it was terrible in both taste and construct. The wine list was impressive in selection but the wines are insanely overpriced. Nightclub next door music carries through the adjoining wall. Way too much money spent on way too poor a meal. Save your money and go elsewhere!
- BEST SERVICE EVER!foodielvVIPDined on 11/7/2014I am currently on a gluten restricted diet. Our server, Greg, took the time to recommend many of the menu items that were okay for me to eat. He also checked with the chef to double check his recommendations. There were plenty of choices, even a gluten free pasta. The grilled octopus was fabulous, as was the wild sea bass. So many great choices, too little time! My compliments to the service staff. From the moment you are escorted to your table and thereafter, you feel as if you're the only one being served. Fantastic!Special Features:
- Phenomenal!SethdredDined on 11/4/2014Service is top notch, the waiters KNOW THEIR STUFF! All support people are precise and attentive! The sommelier really aids the drink selection. Ambience is spot on for the fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Execeptional!vegasfoodcrawlVIPDined on 11/2/2014We have dined at Otto Enoteca several times and wanted to have a more upscale dining experience so we chose B&B. My partner and I had a fantastic meal here! The service was fast and efficient. There was a slight mishap in the end where they brought out the wrong dessert for me but they corrected the order and gave partner a complimentary dish of gelato/sorbet. This was a nice touch. The server was very knowledgeable of the food and wine pairings. The rest of the wait staff was attentive without being intrusive. I had the goat loin which is on special. It was incredibly flavorful. The winter root salad was a beautiful mix of winter root vegetables with a few greens..a very modern take of the usual beet salad We will be back!!Special Features:
- JudyDined on 11/2/2014Second time dining here and had incredible dining experience both times. Great service from everyone but especially our waiter John. Food is incredible. Grilled octopus is the best I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a great choice in LVbjfro3Dined on 10/31/2014phenomenal food and service that won't break the bank in Vegas. Wine prices are sky high, but food actually reasonable for the level of quality and craft. Space is small but appropriately elegant. You could definitely spend far more and not beat this place in this town.Special Features:
- Amazing food and serviceRebst78Dined on 10/24/2014One of the best meals we have had in Vegas...the white truffles were amazing!! Well done Mario and staff!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceSuperBostonVIPDined on 10/22/2014We ordered chef trading menu with wine pairing. Good was classic Mario Bartali pasta journey. Our waiter (Gregg) was super knowledgeable and friendly. Food was great except for the last fish which was little too salty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful meal and great serviceJackieVIPDined on 10/21/2014The waiter, Vincent was quite knowledgeable about the menu which is always updated and changing. The food was superb, the service great. The roasted pork is to die for. I could not wait to eat at the Iron Chefs restaurant and was not disappointed. The noise level is a little high when the restaurant gets crowded.Special Features:
- FABULOUS DELICIOUS OUTSTANDINGLagnaipeloverDined on 10/19/2014Memorable dinning experience. Not fussy or pretentious;just right! Food was outstanding. Service impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnderwhelmedTovahCDined on 10/18/2014This was disappointing. The food was fine - nothing was wrong with it, but it just didn't impress. We shared a few items: the octopus was OK as a whole - the octopus was cooked well, but we've had better and the dish wasn't balanced - had an odd addition of beans that tasted out of place. The black spaghetti - same thing; we eat a VERY similar dish up the street from our house in Atlanta and we love it, but this just didn't have that unique combinations of flavors - it was way too salty and the pasta was actually a touch under al dente. We shared the big steak for two for dinner. It was HUGE, and tasted good, but again, we've had way better at half the cost. The atmosphere is just so-so. The booth i sat in made me feel like a child.Special Features:
- Wonderful!ketchup22Dined on 10/18/2014We had an excellent time. Your staff is knowledgeable and second to none. Thank you!Special Features:
- Another amazing meal!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014I have been to this restaurant many times, continues to amaze me. The service, the food, the atmosphere and the overall feeling of the entire experience is just outstanding. This is a must stop for all if your visiting Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Batali Food ImpressiveLeeCDined on 10/15/2014My first experience at a Batali restaurant and was very impressed with service, presentation and quality of the food. The Batali Octopus appetizer was absolutely amazing. If you are dining here a MUST order. Noisy as most restaurants in Vegas, but well worth the price.Special Features:
- Rustic ItalianJCandBCDined on 10/12/2014Our pasta course was excellent which we expected. Salad course was lackluster at best, service was very knowledgable and helpful but the overall dinner took too long and it was very warm in the restaurant. Our main courses were good, but didn't knock our socks off. Our server told us the menu was rustic Italian and I agree, it was a beautifully sounding menu, I guess we were just not into it. If we went back again, we would have tried the pasta tasting portion since that was the best part of our dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected betterOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/12/2014Poor slow service mediocre food I expected much better be in the restaurant has a renowned chef like Mario Batali's name liked to it. Joni high point of the dinner was the wine.
- ClayVIPDined on 10/11/2014We sat at the bar for dinner (our preference in general) and the bartender was snooty and condesending. When spending a significant sum for a dinner experience, we expected to be treated with a bit more respect. The menu was extremely limited; the food was mediocre at best and, in light of the quality of the food, it was incredibly overpriced, although I will admit that the serving portions were quite generous. After spending almost $500 (for two people), we left very dissatisfied with the entire experience.Special Features:
- Good food, service just okvegasvisitDined on 10/11/2014The food was good, and they have the staff to provide outstanding service, but it falls a little short. It was as if the staff had read all of the instructions, but didn't have a lot of experience. For example, confusion about who ordered what drinks, had to ask for more olive oil and vinegar, crumbing done but poorly (with a spoon), filled up 3 waters, and walked away before filling the fourth, etc. We really liked the ambiance and through the food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss this placeGblsnlVIPDined on 10/7/2014This was the 1st time I was able to try a Mario Batali restaurant. I was not disappointed. Phenomenal service and one of the best meals I've eaten all year from start to finish. B&B is in the Venetian. And part Of the celebrity chef restaurant Row. Don't miss this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So disappointingGreenTambourineDined on 10/4/2014Given who the B's are in the name (Batali and Bastianich) we had very high expectations and the only thing we thought was exceptionally high were the prices. $99 for a pasta tasting menu is silly and when the waiter said --- since "it is white truffle season!" that we could have white truffles grated over our entrees for just $20 a gram BUT WITH W FIVE GRAM MINIMUM I thought "these guys don't know the Las Vegas market." (I am a local, not a tourist. Maybe they think tourists will do this). The baby artichoke salad contained little dressing and was very bitter. The beef cheek ravioli with duck liver filling was SO unappetizing looking (it looked like a big brown scab) and it was so undercooked it was still crunchy. It wasn't al dente.Special Features:
- Highly recommend!!BethelVIPDined on 10/1/2014Such a happy surprise to walk in from the chaotic casino area of the Venetian into this lovely, intimate restaurant -- once inside, you would never know you are in Las Vegas -- an atmosphere of comfortable luxury. There were three of us, and every dish we had was delicious -- from the salads through dessert. The service was perfection -- gracious, seamless, classy. Not insignificantly, the decibel level was low and we were able to converse without yelling at each other. The bar area was lively for those who just want a great place to go for cocktails.Special Features:
- Needs improvement for cost paidlovetoeatDined on 9/28/2014We were seated at a nice table very quickly. The waiter offered us drinks, and left while we decided. He returned much later to take the drink order. We ordered appetizers which were outstanding.(octopus and the panko crusted pork). Our next course, pastas, took almost one hour to be served. The Mgr. apologized and gave us another complimentary pasta. The orrchetti with lamb sausage was very salty. For Dinner, the lamb bracciole was under cooked, and again very salty. (I enjoy my meats rare, but this was too rare which made it a little tough.) My wife had short ribs that she enjoyed. Great deserts. Overall, I had expected more from a restaurant of this caliber, and feel that for a $300 dinner tab, the food should have been spot on.Special Features:
- Food was good but not for everyone2DINEisDEVINEDined on 9/28/2014Service was great. Our waitress was extremely well versed in the menu and could share her experiences about the food. Many items on their menu seemed to have an unexpectred ingrediant that seemed out of place in that dish. I would recomend this restaurant to foodies who are very well versed in their ingrediants.Special Features:
- Awesome Food, ButfrequentdinerVIPDined on 9/28/2014The food was top notch. It was creative and flavorful. That's where it ends. The service was tediously slow, by design with a pretentious arrogance. I was irritated to get the feeling that I should be grateful to be allowed to eat there. We will not return, sadly.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere great foodfoxylady84Dined on 9/27/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here and I was a little nervous after reading some of the negative reviews but this place was wonderful!!! Exceptional food and a knowledgeable friendly staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed MessagesDuffDineDined on 9/25/2014My first impression of this overrated celebrity restuarant is that if you play 90s alternative rock music to your upscale Italian food then one would think that portions wine list would have a bottle under $100 dollars..well thats not the case. As a restuarant you can not offer $25 dollar entrees, blast red hot chili peppers then, have zero dress code (saw a guy in shorts and sweatshirt) then offer over priced wine and uptight waite staff and portions that make you want to just eat at the buffet. I just dont get this place. Pick one Mario- upscale and dress code and relatable music or just make the place a bar pie, beer drinking, large portion italian restuarant. Plus im not the only one lost. I saw two tables get up and leave as well.
- BdaFoodieDined on 9/22/2014B & B was a bit of a let down after dining at Del Posto in NYC. The tables were a bit cramped, but luckily its wasn't packed so we had empty tables next to us -- otherwise its that awkward 'will I bump something on their table as I try to get out???' The wine list is limited as its only Italian wine. We each ordered a salad -- heirloom tomato & fresh burrata, the other roasted beet. Both were very generous portions and very tasty. We each ordered a pasta as an entrée -- just the right size if you aren't hungry or don't want 3 courses (as the restaurant suggests.) One dish was with lamb and the other mushrooms. The pasta was home made, but the mushroom dish was overly salty. The lamb dish light on the lamb. Overall, disappointing.
- Excellent dining experience.NelskitchenDined on 9/20/2014Second visit here. Just as good as the first time. The staff is on point yet not overbearing. I recommended it to others attending the conference.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1842VIPDined on 9/18/2014A little disappointed.Checked the menu before I booked the reservation,Purposely went there for the lasagna and was told it had been removed about a week earlier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So - SoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014Food was good, but I expected some more 'jazz' out of the tastes. I had gnocchi and boar. It tasted like boar meet over gnocchi. Given the master chef, I was expecting WOW. I got food.Special Features: