3131 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
Pan-AsianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027705340x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm – 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 6:00pm – 12 midnight.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Pan-Asian, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Joseph Elevado
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: An alluring social scene, tantalizing Asian cuisine and top flight DJ programming make Andrea"s one of the most sought-after nightlife destinations in Las Vegas. Designed for diners to see-and-be-seen, the terraced dining room features hexagon-shaped tables for larger groups, intimate private dining alcoves and a 2,100 square foot terrace overlooking Surrender nightclub's panoramic outdoor space. Groups of up to 48 can be accommodated on multiple tables in the restaurant's reserved group area. Requests for exclusive buy-outs of the complete Andrea's space for special events are considered based on availability.
- Private Party Contact: Restaurant Events 7027702251x
- Entertainment: Setting the vibe is world-renowned Wynn Las Vegas resident DJ Steve Angello, of Swedish House Mafia fame, who will direct Andrea’s music program as Musical Chef. Angello will produce exclusive music mixes that are enhanced by the restaurant’s state-of-the-art audio and lighting system designed by award-winning John Lyons Systems. Top resident DJs will also spin sets after 11 p.m. as the lounge fully transitions into Surrender Nightclub. Andrea’s will embrace a contemporary style of dining that is more fluid and less formatted than the traditional three-course model. From Andrea’s exhibition kitchen will come a steady stream of Asian cuisine -- from sizzling platters of expertly prepared meats, seafood and noodles, to sushi and dim sum. The sharable dishes can be enjoyed with sublime cocktails, many named after the resort’s world-famous resident DJs.
- Cross Street: Las Vegas Boulevard So at Wynn Boulevard
- Public Transit: 24/7 Las Vegas Public Transit, with Deuce and Express Bus Service outside on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Complimentary enclosed parking is conveniently located inside the Encore self-park garage, off of Las Vegas Boulevard and Wynn Boulevard. Valet parking is also available at the Encore resort porte cochere, located off Las Vegas Boulevard and Wynn Boulevard.
A word from Andrea's
The evolution of Las Vegas nightlife takes an exciting culinary turn with the opening of Andrea’s, a unique new dining concept at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. The restaurant debuts an alluring style of “vibe dining”, combining a restaurant & nightlife experience into one environment. The addition… of Andrea’s completes the expansive Encore & Surrender Nightclub entertainment complex, becoming the first Wynn restaurant to be fully integrated into a nightclub. Whether dining before, after, or in lieu of a nightlife experience at Surrender, XS or Tryst nightclubs at Wynn Las Vegas, diners can expect a sensory immersion of exotic Asian-inspired flavors, imaginative cocktails, high-end service & mood enhancing sounds set in a sexy atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Andrea's reviews from OpenTable diners
139 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (80)hot spot (79)special occasion (75)romantic (57)good for groups (55)vibrant bar scene (46)notable wine list (28)late-night find (19)scenic view (7)great for lunch (6)great for brunch (4)great for outdoor dining (3)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- restaurant weekBrianKVIPDined on 8/23/2014we went for restaurant week, the restaurant was good, but since restaurant week is a charitable event, I was extremely disappointed in the way Andrea's handled it. First, we were not even presented the menu for restaurant week, the waiter actually had it hiding in the kitchen. Second, once we asked for the menu and were looked at by the waiter like we were cheap, we were given the menu. Then, we selected our courses and were told that the entree just came a la carte so if we wanted any sides we would have to order them(another joke! all other restaurants actually give you 3 FULL courses for restaurant week). All in all, the restaurant is great as we have been there many times but very disappointed in the handling of this event!!
- Andrea's....simply fabulous!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/23/2014We visit Vegas at least 3 times a year...we have dined at most of the restaurants at the Encore, Wynn, Palazzo, and Venetian....My favorite restaurant is Andrea's...On this trip, we ate there 2 nights in a row because of the wonderful food selections always prepared to perfection...Always fresh, interesting, and delicious...We love the Asian Pear Martini, the New York Strip with demi-glace, the 5-spice Lobster and the Asian pear and Snap Pea salad...I can't wait to go back !.....Andrea's has a exceptional staff from beginning to end !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Andreas Favorite LV REST But....GroupofSevenDined on 8/22/2014Andreas is my favorite restaurant in Las Vegas. The food and service is by far the best I have experienced in Las Vegas. Warning though, we arrived late on a Friday night and had a 10pm reservation. The noise level was way too high. It was like being in a night club. We could not hear the waiter and had to shout all of our orders. They also lowered the lights and it was hard to read the menu. I understand they want to make this a "HOT SPOT" but when you can't even carry on a dinner conversation there is a problem with the noise level.Special Features:
- Food, service, atmosphereRustytheSpectacularDined on 8/20/2014The Table Shares part of the menu was outstanding. If you pick one side, it has to be the Brussel Sprouts.[!!!] Travor's service was superbSpecial Features:
- Service at it's bestMilesJunkieDined on 8/19/2014The atmosphere was great, the food was outstanding, as you'd expect at that price point, but then again not better than KOI (NYC, LV) or ChinChin (Melbourne). We had the Rock Shrimp Tempura, the Spicy Tuna on Crispy Rice and the Hamachi Sashimi as well as the Shrimp Tempura + Spicy Tuna Sushi Roll and the as the Rainbow Roll (this was the least exciting of all). But what made the evening really special was the attentiveness of all service staff. I have not experienced anything like that in a while. Truly recommendable...Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014Food was excellent and the drinks were good as well!Special Features:
- Filet MignonOvercookedDined on 8/18/2014My buddy and I had high hopes after reading previous reviews. Given the restaurant is named after Steve's wife, we certainly expected great things. We ordered a bottle of wine, but they came out and served us two glasses with an open bottle that had been left out for far too long. The issue was corrected, so no harm done. I ordered the Filet Mignon, medium rare plus. It arrived well done. After sending it back, they returned with their second attempt. Unfortunately, this too was well overcooked. They did take it off the final bill, but unfortunately I didn't get to eat dinner that night. My buddy ordered the Lemongrass Beef Tenderloin. Also unfortunately, the dish was more like a soup.
- AlexPAtoNVDined on 8/18/2014This restaurant was amazing. I had high expectations from what my coworkers and friends had said about Andrea's, and this place exceeded all of them. Awesome drink menu! For my next visit I'd love to sit by the bar. I love the look of this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas babyvegasDined on 8/17/2014Best restaurant in Vegas. Only I was not happy when there were plenty of tables available to sit for my group and hostess refused to seat me because we were 15 minutes early for our reservation. My reservation was 9pm and They took their sweet time seating me They sat me at their own leisure at 930pm. I was really pist because I was really hungry. Hostess felt that she was the boss and we had to do as we were told. There was no respect from the hostess and seated me like she was doing me a favor That was not a pleasant experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My faveeeeFabFoodieDined on 8/17/2014My fave place to visit in Vega$. The food is awesome, the bar is cool and the staff is top notch! After seeing on Opentable that it was my twentieth wedding anniversary, they gave us custom chopsticks with our names on them. :) Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- LovechocolateVIPDined on 8/15/2014The restaurant is nice and spacious, pretty decor. Food is great; lotus dim sum is my favorite, miso glazed cod is very good, but their dessert is poor. I need dark chocolate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really poorEarljcVIPDined on 8/15/2014This is a nobu want a be. I should have known when we had no problem getting in. Bad atmosphere bad food.
- fantasticletsgoDined on 8/13/2014The menu was so interesting we had a hard time deciding. Choices were wonderful. Sea bass, scallops, shrimp To share. Salads were delicious! Wait staff was wonderful and unobtrusive. Music playing in background was a little loud to have conversation over top. Such a pretty room!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RomanticoctopusDined on 8/9/2014Great if you're going for a romantic dinner! Great choices on food just a little pricey!Special Features:
- Asian Fusion??FoodReview6543Dined on 8/8/2014The restaurant had some excellent food selections, sampling most of the food from our table, I feel that I can definitely say you won't be unhappy with anything you eat there. And it's got some particularly high quality steak offerings. For the price though, you don't have to travel far on the Vegas strip to find better offerings. I wouldn't be unhappy to eat here again, but I probably wouldn't choose to return unless someone else was insistent on going.Special Features:
- Great Place for a group or date!!!LasVegasLocalDined on 8/4/2014Love the various seating options with enclosed booths at the edge of the open seating area! Elegant. Nice low lighting for a date and active bar. Everyone seemed happy and service was very attentive. Hostesses friendly and food came out quick. Very good recommendations from waiter (Allen - nice) and food presentation/taste - excellent!!! Recommend miso cod fish dish - yum :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wowOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/3/2014This place makes you feel like you are the most important person there. We were literally treated as what I imagine a celebrity is treated like. Drinks was strong! Food was delicious and I was stuffed which is rare for an expensive restaurant (the portions are usually very small), but not here!Special Features:
- good food and serviceAKvegasVIPDined on 8/3/2014Nice set up, real fast service, full bar and tasty food,Special Features:
- One of my favorites!ZambieDined on 8/2/2014Food is always good and the service cannot be beat! We are locals and feel appreciated when we are there. Scene is fun, music is great. Garlic Broccoli is a must, pan fried noodles with veggies are great. Sushi is great. Everything I have ever had is great. So it is fun to try new things on the menu because we know it will be delicious. Drinks are so fun. I always get the Dream. My husband gets the Sinatra. If there is one thing I would change, it's the dessert menu. I have a huge sweet tooth, but I'm not an ice cream lover. The menu doesn't have a great chocolate cake of some sort. I don't want choc. mousse. My only wish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best meal in VegasAlgiersDined on 7/28/2014What a gem. Food was divine. Great attention to detail and our food allergies were treated like it made us more special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceformervegasDined on 7/26/2014Food was great, for me - steak. For my wife who is a vegetarian, everything she had was well prepared and not an afterthought like it is at some restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreysonVIPDined on 7/26/2014Wonderful service from the hostess to the busboy and all staff levels in between. Ambience was great, we sat in a booth with a view of the primary dining area. Music was great, sound perfect and the place had a positive vibe.Special Features:
- enjoyableDavisInkDined on 7/26/2014We enjoyed our dining experience. The manager was very nice and the staff was on it! The food and drinks were amazing, and we will visit again when in Vegas.Special Features:
- Worth going backSatisfiedDined on 7/25/2014I will be back at Andrea's at Encore the next time I am in Las Vegas. We were there for a birthday celebration and it was so much fun. The service, the food, the people were just memorable. Did I mention the food? Well, I am just incredibly impressive with the dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rivals SF restaurantsdmlmDined on 7/22/2014The Asian-fusion cuisine rivals San Francisco. The service was exceptional as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hip Asian Cuisine and moreEdwardLVVIPDined on 7/18/2014Andreas is much more than "Hip Asian Cuisine". It is great service, great energy and great vibe. Chef Joseph Elevado elevates everything to a higher level. Amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service!!LeslieVIPDined on 7/13/2014Would recommend Andrea's!!!! Food and service was excellent!!!Special Features:
- Amazing foodNeggyDined on 7/11/2014The food was amazing and different. Sushi was pretty good although overpriced because of the area. We sat in a booth which was both nice and helped reduce noise level so that we could hear each other. My only complaint is that the waitress seemed to forget about our table. Took an hour between appetizers and ordering dinner..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Andrea'smo191919Dined on 7/10/2014We have visited Andrea's before...food is awesome. However, even with a reservation & only 6-8 tables filled in the restaurant (nearly empty when we arrived), they seated us far in the back near the kitchen (high traffic for waiters), & had my husband sit with his back to the restaurant (mind you, it was his birthday). ARE YOU KIDDING ME? We dine at highly regarded restaurants frequently, & have NEVER had such poor seating. So disgusted, our entire evening was adversely affected. WE WILL NEVER GO BACK, NOR WILL WE REFER ANYONE TO ANDREA'S. When I mentioned this to the front desk, the response was "seating by the kitchen is preferred". Oh really??? Is that why all the tables next to us were empty the entire evening?? Boo on Andrea's!!!!Special Features:
- Trendy and also great for vegansVeggieGirlDined on 7/7/2014Beautiful ambiance and terrific vegan menu. Loved the private booths - less noise than the main part of the restaurant and very romantic. One of the very few upscale restaurants with good vegan choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!NadiaDined on 7/1/2014The whole experience was WONDERFUL! The food, service, ambience, everything was perfection.Special Features:
- No complaints at allJAJ77Dined on 6/28/2014It's rare that I have not one complaint or suggestion but this was a great find. Mind you it's not cheap but the food was fantastic and of great quality. Service was very personal and above par.Special Features:
- Great for vegansOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/21/2014The service was awesome, the food prepared quickly and with care. The small added touches made it special . the wine selection was great overall it was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining ExperienceHappyCoupleDined on 6/20/2014Excellent food, excellent service! My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and had a lovely time at Andrea's. All the little extras were so special and so appreciated (Happy Anniversary written on the chopsticks and the surprise dessert...yum). The evening was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Been there twice and will go again!LAfoodieVIPDined on 6/17/2014As others have mentioned, the spicy tuna on crispy rice is delicious and a must try. Also really liked the sea bass, black cod, crispy pan fried noodles, and crispy brussel sprouts (not a healthy option since it's quite oily but definitely delicious). Quite a surprise was the shrimp pad thai - unique preparation and quite tasty. Did not care for the jidori chicken breast - pretty bland. Drinks are fun. I tried 6 (between friends and mine) - all were great, can't go wrong. A must try!!Special Features:
- Greatest find in Vegas in yearsSushiSeekerDined on 6/15/2014I have probably been to Vegas a between 50 and 100 times and I've hit all the cool places, you name it. this is a beautiful restaurant that is guaranteed to elevate the atmosphere on a date it just comes with in very fun menu with quirky fusion kinds of things that are not annoying but are actually interesting and fun. Totally love this place and I can't imagine any couple on a date little bit closer when it was over.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingKai7215Dined on 6/14/2014This is an Asian Fusion restaurant and easily the best I've ever had. The food and service were incomparable and they made our wedding anniversary special with a great seat and cake pops. There are no suggestions for improvement. The food is delicious from the appetizer to the dessert. You won't be disappointed. The prices are high end but isn't everything in Las Vegas ? If you can splurge this is the place to go !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Viva Las VegasNena2828Dined on 6/14/2014Walking into Andrea's reminded me of the sophisticated members of the original Rat Pack and old Hollywood. Our waiter and his assistant were so knowledgeable and recommended the most outstanding dishes. My favorite was the Seafood on Ice, and the Japanese Wagyu. Gosh, my mouth is watering just thinkiing about the Wagyu. All the other small dishes we shared were also delcious but the Wagyu really stood out.Special Features:
- Wonderful dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/12/2014Great food, and even better service! Andrea's has a great vibe and my wife and I sat in one of the private booths. The whole experience was wonderful and I will definately be going back the next time I'm in Vegas.Special Features:
- Over ratedAndreasneedshelpDined on 6/7/2014Seriously, food was meh, service, awful, the hostess is a joke and really rude.Special Features: