Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our Tea Service is handled by Thomas Chen.
Seasonal Sake pairing curated by our very own Sake Scholar/Sommelier Louie Anne Batac-Nguyen.
First Seating at 5:30 P.M.
Second Seating at 7:30 P.M.
17 courses/$165 per person.
Sake Pairing/$75 per person.
Owner Yamrot Ezineh opened Letena’s doors in October 2016. Yamrot and her team love welcoming new and old friends to enjoy Letena’s delicious, fresh food. Their goal is to make the unique experience of Ethiopian food approachable for everyone, from vegetarians and vegans to meat-lovers alike.
Letena’s original Ethiopian dishes have won accolades from various publications and review platforms including Food Network, Washingtonian, TripAdvisor, and Yelp.
At The Smyrna, we've created a unique and refined concept inspired by the charm and diversity of a typical Antique Greek House. Our aim is to showcase the rich heritage and cultural divertsity that Virginia embodies.
Indulge in our signature dishes, which include mouthwatering classics like Mousakka, succulent Lamb Chops, flavorful Double Cooked Octopus, and delicate Branzino in Parchment. Each bite is a journey through the Aegean Coast's authentic flavors.
In addition to our cozy indoor seating, we also offer a charming back patio where you can enjoy your meal in a relaxed outdoor setting
Home of the Mega Platter, a Mediterranean themed charcuterie board as well as a variety of small bites, artisan panini's, salads and desserts, you will definitely have a Taste of Old Country, where everything starts and ends with good food, wine, hospitality and friends.
Conveniently located 1 mile off Exit 47 on I-66 in Balls Ford Center, across the street from the Holiday Inn on Balls Ford Rd.
Our resident sommelier curates a pairing of organic wines and beverages sourced from around the world at an additional $80 per person
Fully raw menus are not available. Please call the restaurant (202-347-8349) in reference to any allergies prior to making your reservation. Regarding reservations of 5 or more, please call the restaurant directly.
We source and prepare the freshest ingredients for our exclusive fine dining experience. For this reason, reservation confirmations are required 24 hours in advance. If a cancellation occurs within 24 hours of your reservation, there will be a $35 per person cancellation fee. Thank you for your understanding of the commitment that is made to creating a memorable dining experience.
Laid-back luxe. Experience delightful dishes in a casual, contemporary atmosphere at THE NM CAFE® TYSONS CORNER GALLERIA. Muted lighting and understated, modern decor create the perfect environment for a midday retreat. Whether dining with a group or simply ordering upscale take-out, expect delectable food and exceptional service that is synonymous with Neiman Marcus.
Check us out on Postmates - get your Popovers and more delivered!
Let THE NM CAFE® host your next Baby or Bridal Shower. We have the perfect atmosphere and menu for you and your guests.
Mediterranean bounty, beauty and modernity. All around the Eastern We will Mediterranean, “meze” (pronounced “MEH-zay”) are small dishes designed to complement a beverage, tease the tastebuds, and encourage diners to linger around the table for good companionship and conversation. On behalf of the owners and staff at Meze, we extend our heartfelt welcome and encourage you to eat, drink, and relax in the Turkish way of having a good time and enjoying life. Private room. Semi private room. If you group bigger than 10 people call the restaurant we can help large groups up to 50 people , patio or indoor .up to 10 people brunch or dinner fix menu only ....
We serve European food specializing in Portuguese cuisine using only the freshest ingredients available. Complement your dinner with a cocktail from our full service bar or a glass of wine from our extensive wine list.
Aracosia accommodates any diet and is proud of taking cooking back to its origins. Chef Sofia Masroor diligently ensures top grade quality cuts of meat and the freshest produce in the market. All foods prepared at Aracosia are prepared with love. No artificial ingredients MSG& or preservatives are used, nor do we cook anything with nuclear such as microwaves and pre-made stations. Full Bar , extensive Wine and Beer menu Come and experience authentic and classical Afghan Gourmet and hospitality at its finest.
- MSMartaSLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoAn excellent dinner and dining experience. Our table shared flat breads, spreads, salads , lamb and dessert. The apple dessert amazing. Service excellent. The turkish bread, wow. Zaytinya did not disappoint They were welcoming to a group of 5 with 3 extremely well behaved dogs. Thank you Zaytinya for a fabulous experience.More infoZaytinya - DCPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Penn Quarter•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerAlabama •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Filomena’s is a DC must! We visit here every time we’re in town. Incredible food, service and atmosphere. Highly recommendMore infoFilomena RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Georgetown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I’ve always had good experiences at this restaurant. Food is good and consistent. The service is always prompt, friendly, and professionalMore infoOld Ebbitt GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown•4.8
- NNicoleNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were celebrating and hosting friends from out of town and brought them to Founding Farmers for the great food and ambience. It truly exceeded expectations. It was a busy day at the restaurant (new year's day around brunch), but every single staff member we interacted with was so deeply kind and present with us. We had someone with allergies with us and the whole kitchen and pastry team looked out to care for them. Major shoutout to our server Randy (Randi?) and manager Josue who were both spectacular. And, as always, all of the food was out of this world. We will be back and we will recommend to others. Thanks for getting our new year off to a great start!More infoFounding Farmers - DCPrice: Moderate• American• Foggy Bottom•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The waiter did not tell us proper prices for buffet we was charged 50 dollars for orange juice . In addition she barely attended to our needs we had to find her numerous of times .More infoFarmers Fishers Bakers - DCPrice: Moderate• American• Georgetown•4.2
Washington, D.C.’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC
An epic night out in the country’s capital can mean dining where the Beltway bigwigs do—but it doesn’t have to. Washington, DC’s signature diversity trickles down to its special occasion spots, too. These restaurants in and around the District have what it takes to uplevel any occasion—even if it’s just a midweek dinner. Read on for a guide to the 10 best special occasion spots in Washington, DC, right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Washington, D.C.
An international city with the food chops to show for it, Washington D.C. is brimming with new restaurants, coffee houses and spirited bars. And, while tablecloth dining has it’s place here (diplomats gotta eat), so does the casual yet delicious lunch spot (interns gotta eat, too). Near the Capitol, historic eateries and classic menus are favored by many. Excellent Filipino food can be found in Columbia Heights. Near Georgetown, upscale bistros and farm-to-table spots are the order of the day, and Adams Morgan is home to many international restaurants and locally owned cafes.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Washington DC is Filomena Ristorante
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexington Park California
- The Pentagon
- First Division Monument
- Union Station Metro Station
- James Monroe Park
- White House
- James Buchanan Memorial
- The Spirit of Justice Park
- Virginia Square Gmu Metro Station
- The FBI Building, Washington D.C.
- National Zoological Park
- Washington Convention Center
- Jefferson Memorial
- Washington Masonic National Memori
- Washington Union Station DC
- Foundry Branch Valley Park
- National World War II Memorial
- Dupont Circle Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Douglass Memorial Home
- L'Enfant Plaza Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
- Discover the Best Fried Chicken in Washington DC
- These 10 Washington, D.C. restaurants nail outdoor dining
- 50 Washington DC Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
- Washington DC's Most Iconic Restaurants
- 9 Top Burgers in Washington, D.C. to Try
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Washington D.C.
- Explore the 2023 MICHELIN picks for Washington D.C.
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
- 18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
- 9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
- Washington DC's Award-winning Restaurants
- Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
- 10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC
- Washington, D.C.’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
- 100 Washington, D.C. Area Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Seek out these 5 unique restaurants in Washington, D.C.