Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Nestled in the Monashee Mountains and surrounded by established forest, you will feel like you are in the middle of nowhere, but in fact are just a 10-minute drive from downtown Revelstoke.
Our cocktail menu reflects our dining menu with local ingredients, housemade syrups and eclectic pairings.
Featuring a rotating menu so you can come and enjoy the Chef's new creations right through the summer.
Opening June 15th through to end of September, Wednesday - Saturday from 5.30pm.
Allow us to take you on a multi-sensory exploration of estate-grown wines paired with in-season fare in this three-course, wine-paired experience created in concert with the land.
Join us for exceptional cuisine and elegant wines paired with exquisite views.
$65 per guest.
Located adjacent to the elegant Grand Lobby, The Dining Room offers personal and attentive service in an intimate setting perfect for any occasion. The casual yet sophisticated space additionally features floor-to-ceiling ocean views for dining in Victoria, BC that is beyond comparison.
Currently offering a 4 course Table d'Hote, set menu ($129 per person) with wine pairings (additional $50). Open for reservations every Friday and Saturday evening 5:00 to 9pm.
Named for the curvature on the side of a ski or snowboard, Sidecut Steakhouse offers a modern take on traditional mountain cuisine. Enjoy prime-aged steakhouse cuts, cooked to perfection and inimitably paired with house-made rubs and signature sauces. Featuring a locally-sourced menu that evolves seasonally, the restaurant’s farm-to-table and Oceanwise Certification pays homage to British Columbia's diverse fare.
To complement any meal, the extensive wine list features international labels as well as an exclusive selection of B.C.'s premier vintages, featuring more than 200 bottles and an eclectic selection of 30 wines by the glass. Sip international varietals and several boutique British Columbia wines, if you’re in the mood for local flavours.
Romantic and cozy, Portobello ristorante attracts all kinds of diners. They come for the candle-lit tables, comfortable chairs, and intimate ambiance that compliments the menu inspired by southern Italy. Owner and locally-renowned chef 'Pino' Milano creates dishes using fresh, quality ingredients that arouse taste buds and will satisfy any appetite.
Old Vines Restaurant is Open for Indoor and Outdoor Dining, 7 Days a Week, from 11am.
Please note that JJ’s and Chef’s Table service may be interrupted by inclement weather, including extreme heat or significant snowfalls. VCC makes this precaution to keep the staff and customers safe. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Afghan Kitchen is the manifestation of a young boy’s dream. He roamed the streets of Kabul in his sandals and saw how hard his family worked to sustain themselves. In the times of war, they moved to different neighbouring countries until they finally came to Canada.
Afghan Kitchen presents you the vision of the young boy’s very own restaurant since he was six years old. Every corner of Afghan Kitchen is thoughtfully curated. Every dish uses mum’s recipe.
This is a family-owned and -run business that reflects the best of Afghan roots, traditions, and values. Afghan Kitchen is the taste of home.
Our lunch menu is available Tuesday-Friday
Our high tea menu is available Tuesday-Sunday
- SGSarahGAustin •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe ordered the tumeric lingcod entree, the stir fried veggies small plate and the cabbage salad w/ blk truffle and chicken. Each was excellent w/ the chicken cabbage salad being a best dish ever had.More infoThe Lunch LadyPrice: Expensive• Vietnamese• Commercial Drive•4.7
- TJTheJuiceVancouver / British Columbia •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur server was fantastic! The food is always unique and fresh. I highly recommend giving it a try. In a city that has so many sushi restaurants, Minami is a stand out. Great ambiance in the restaurant or the back terrace.More infoMinami RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Yaletown•4.6
- Lluv4lancasterfoodsceneNew York / Tri-State Area •12 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoIf you like world class service, fabulous food, and a spectacular dining experience then you need to book your table at Miku! We went there for sushi, and we found so much more! Our starters were grilled lamb chops (great sauce), calamari (great sauce), and seared scallops (great sauce)! Then we each had one of their "food flights", available in a 6-Courses (items selected by the chef from the menu) and then in 7-Courses (items special from the chef that are not on the menu) and we were thrilled from beginning to end of the creativity, flavor, sauces, and the variety from Wagyu Beef, amazing fresh fish and sushi, to seared fish, and more! I would definitely recommend this restaurant for so many things, and very noteworthy was the superb service that we enjoyed throughout our entire dining experience! Thanks!More infoMiku Restaurant - VancouverPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Coal Harbour•4.7
- VVictorvipVancouver / British Columbia •7 reviews4.0Dined 5 days agoThe food is very good. However we were waiting for 1 hour to get our food. Don’t know if it’s because they change the owner or what. If you aren’t in rush. Definitely go try it. If you’re not very patient like me. Do not recommended.More infoCafe CarthagePrice: Expensive• French• Commercial Drive•3.7
- SShastineSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jun 4, 2023The food was excellent, complex flavors, fresh ingredients, spice-level was as requested. The restaurant was in a fairly nondescript building and the decor was humble so we were expecting to have a perfectly acceptable but not exciting meal, we were very pleasantly surprised. It was a great meal! I won't say "for the price" because that implies it was not as good as food we might have paid much more for. The truth is it was as good or better as many high-end, high price Indian restaurants I have been to over the years.More infoHariyali Express Indian Cuisine & BarPrice: Moderate• Indian• North Vancouver•4.2
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
A jewel of the West Coast, British Columbia’s capital city is known for its pristine seafood, modern architecture and stunning backyard mountains. Dungeness crab, wild salmon, dim sum, and creative fusion cuisine are popular picks among Vancouver’s culinary kaleidoscope. And as the birthplace of West Coast Modernism, Vancouver is a leader in sustainable design and philosophy. It comes as no surprise that responsibly sourced, local foods fill the plate, too. Vancouver is a proudly diverse city with a reported 40% of residents hailing from countries beyond Canadian borders.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Vancouver is Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant
- Ecowalk Tours
- Kitsilano Kits Beach
- Canada Place
- Park Royal Shopping Center
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver
- Vancouver International Airport
- St Paul Hospital
- Vancouver Downtown
- Silvercity Riverport
- Cypress Mountain
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- BC Place Stadium
- Kelowna Land Orchard Co Ltd
- Robson Street
- The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Surrey Central Inn
- Rogers Arena (General Motors Place)
- Abbotsford Entertainment Sports Centre
- 50 Vancouver Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- 21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
- Where Chefs Eat in Vancouver
- 100 Vancouver / British Columbia Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Vancouver's Award-winning Restaurants
- Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
- Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
- Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
- 10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List