Food was delicious, server, Amy, was very friendly. The only problem was that we felt rushed. We weren't half way through our appetizers when our dinner was brought out. They need to slow it down a bit.
Great food. Great waitress named Amy.
The food was impeccable! Wife and I had the Chilean Sea Bass. Omg! That's all I need to say! Period! You will not be disappointed. Our server Kate made our night! Explained the menu,spent time with us, and made us feel special throughout the evening. A contagious personality and great sense of humor was warmly welcomed. Bravo to Kate and Tomatoes for making our night!
Consistently good service and food!
The FOOD was DELICIOUS!!
The SERVER was PERSONABLE!!!
We had a GREAT NIGHT out with FRIENDS!!!
Everything was amazing as usual. We have always been happy to dine at Tomatoes and will continue to do so!
Wonderful! Delicious food! Great server!
Soup, salad and entree were very flavorful and excellently prepared. Service was top notch.
Food and service was great! I will definitely go back!
My girlfriend and I had a poor dining experience here on New Years Eve.
1) no mention of set menu on Open Table during reservation process or through subsequent emails
2) overpriced, uninspired, fixed price menu
3) long waits for drink orders, refills, and in between each course service
4) the band was very loud and it sounded like an instrument or speaker was unplugged- we’re young but it was impossible to talk to the person across from you
5) the man next to us, and his date, put on a show of PDA, drink spilling, and inappropriate behavior
6) our food was just plain bad; our steak knives could not cut through veal or a New York strip, nothing had any flavor, and we had to sit with it for 15 minute before anyone came to ask how it was.
This place has a great reputation and we were prepared to have an excellent experience. It was a serious disappointment on a rare night out.