- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023We had an incredible experience at Cinnabar thanks to the exceptional service provided by Xander, the bar tender. His warm hospitality and extensive knowledge of mixology made our evening enjoyable. The Asian Fusion cuisine at Cinnabar is a delightful culinary journey, blending flavors seamlessly. The vibrant atmosphere and Xander's friendly demeanor created a memorable dining experience. I highly recommend Cinnabar for anyone seeking a perfect combination of great food and welcoming service.More infoCinnabarPrice: Expensive• Asian• Massapequa•4.4
- MSMikeSvipNew York / Tri-State Area •11 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Service is good, food is good and the prices are fair. I would go back to try other thingsMore infoWagyu Steakhouse Inc.Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• West Babylon•4.1
- TThomgurlNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews4.0Dined on Aug 30, 2023My husband & I went to La Terraza last night for our anniversary dinner. When we walked into this little bar & grill it was dark with pink lighting & had a nighttime lounge vibe. I was hoping that this wouldn’t be disappointing. We ordered mango mojitos which were delicious, not surprising. Then the appetizer- chicken croquettes were just so tender & lightly fried. Then we had the shrimp mofongo & chicken mofongo both with garlic sauce, that just took it to another level. The food was wonderful, it brought me right back to Puerto Rico. Our waiter Ismael was very attentive. When the bill came & my husband asked what was the damage he was pleasantly relieved at how reasonable the prices were for the quality of food. We thoroughly enjoyed this little hidden gem and will definitely be back.More infoLa TerrazaPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Lindenhurst•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our favorite place to eat if it’s just a night out or gaming the entire family. Service and food is amazing as always.More infoMercato Kitchen & CocktailsPrice: Expensive• Italian• Massapequa•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food and great serviceMore infoBesito Mexican - West IslipPrice: Moderate• Mexican• West Islip•4.8
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Lindenhurst is La Terraza