- TTravellerHampshire •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023A pleasant informal relaxed dining experience with Tapas choices on the menu . The tapas was all cooked well and tasty. We ordered more after the first round as we were not sure how much was enough ! The service was good and staff attentive .More infoJottumPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Jordaan•4.8
- AIAthenaIAmsterdam •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023This it the third time that I have dined at the Blue Spoon and every time my experience is upgraded! The decor is subtly splendid with a lovely blue which vibrates at just the right frequency for one to relax and enjoy the ambience and food. As they are currently re-designing their restaurant area, where you have a direct view into their kitchen, which is full of energy, orderly and mesmerisingly creative, we were seated in the bar area with an evening moody view onto Prinsengracht. No complaints there! The menu has also benefitted by some delicious additions in their 'to share' section, which are vegan friendly but not non-vegan scary! The staff are welcoming, fun and efficient. I can't wait to see their re-designed restaurant area!More infoBluespoon Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• International• Grachtengordel•4.5
- HJHeatherJNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 4, 2023The food is always delicious and staff friendly with good wine suggestions.More infoFerilli's Caffè RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Amsterdam-Zuid•4.2
- NDNDGuyinBaggyBoxersOrlando / Central Florida East •58 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 1, 20232nd visit but 1st since May 2013. Rich, Dutch food. Prices more in line with similar restaurants and not a bargain as 10 years ago. That's due to their continued quality! Main issue for me was bathroom downstairs. My bad leg had issues with steep, spiral steps! Food ok. Had mushroom soup plus chicken dish; other half had mushroom soup and halibut dish. Tasty but very small portions now. Service by 2 gentlemen was excellent and attentive. May or may not return on next Amsterdam visit since so many choices.More infoVan SpeykPrice: Very Expensive• Dutch• Binnenstad/Burgwallen•4.8
- LWLindaWAmsterdam •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Like all Hard Rock Cafes the atmosphere is great! Always lots to see. The food was good, hot, and brought to our table quickly . I always find Hard Rock staff lovely, but the guys in Amsterdam were super friendly and so sweet and patient . We are there twice as they made our visit so much fun . Thanks Amsterdam 😊More infoHard Rock Cafe - AmsterdamPrice: Moderate• American• Leidseplein•4.5
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Enkhuizen who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Enkhuizen either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.