- DMDavidMvipNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent meal, great service. Comfortable seating. Quite busy but we never were wanting for anything, would certainly recommend for a business meal or casual dinning with friends. Good atmosphere and well presented. Will definitely be back.More infoThe Benchmark RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Toledo•4.7
- MRMatthewRToledo / Northwest Ohio •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe recommendation for the Halibut was wonderful. I have never had a less than memorable experience at the Bluewater Grille.More infoMancy's Bluewater GrillePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Maumee•4.5
- MEMisterEvipCleveland / Akron / Canton •46 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoVery quaint, well kept, attractive spot. Service was quick, professional. Great lunch options.More infoStella's Restaurant and BarPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Toledo•4.6
- AAlisBaltimore / Maryland •22 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoExcellent food. Shrimp pasta was delicious and truly spicy which was great! Service was outstandingMore infoClaude's Prime SeafoodPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Perrysburg•4.6
- BHBrandiHToledo / Northwest Ohio •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023Great wines, food was very tasty, excellent service. Was very enjoyable, will be back again soon.More infoUrban Pine WineryPrice: Expensive• Winery• Maumee•4.2
The city of Maumee may only be 11 miles upriver from Toledo, but its distinctive 19th century architectural style and enticing small town atmosphere makes the city feel as if it's a world away. Those visiting Maumee for fine dining experiences can find themselves seated by the riverfront feasting on traditional American fare like a juicy steak or contemporary platter of fish prepared with a French flair. Irish taverns are dotted on nearly every block, and these little pubs make favorite hangouts for locals out to grab a bite and a brew at the end of a busy day. Highly-acclaimed Mexican and Thai eateries both provide flavorful alternatives for family fun dining.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 9, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in Maumee. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Mexican, Winery and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Maumee who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Maumee either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Springvalley Shops Shopping Center
- Charles W Matthews Stadium
- Glendale Marketplace Shopping Center
- Americas Best Value Inn Maumee/Toledo
- TOL Airport
- Side Cut Metropark
- Memorial Park
- Southwyck Meadows Shopping Center
- Winterfield Park
- Country Charm Shopping Center
- Lakeland Golf Course
- Norris Station Historical
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - Holland
- Southwyck Shopping Center
- Metropolitan Park
- Lucas County Recreation Center
- Holiday Inn Toledo - Maumee I-80/90
- Topps Shopping Center
- Butterfly House
- Super 8 Maumee