- SRShannonR1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoFantastic pub meal, relaxed ambience, friendly service and excellent value - perfect lunch with the family.More infoMona Castle HotelPrice: Moderate• Australian• Seddon•4.7
- HHannah1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAbsolutely delicious. Fresh n good ingredients. I feel nourished. Breyer then home cooked good. The feed me menu is one great idea with variety of choices. Good pretheatre meal. All done in an hour. Wel done n keep up the good work. Jordane our host deserves a shout out for her attentiveness n kindness.More infoHochi Mama CBDPrice: Moderate• Asian• Melbourne CBD•4.6
- JRJamieR1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoEasy to book, friendly service and one of the best steaks in Melbourne I have eaten. Perfect for any occasion or just a casual dinner.More infoRailway Hotel YarravillePrice: Moderate• Australian• Yarraville•4.2
- DBDarrenBGold Coast •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023We love this place. Always try to have lunch at the sushi train with the kids on trips to the city. Staff are great, good range of food, very kid-friendly. Booking online can be harder than it needs to be sometimes, but a phone call solves most issues. Highly receommend.More infoChocolate BuddhaPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Melbourne CBD•4.7
- BHBryceHMelbourne •1 review5.0Dined on Mar 10, 2023A great night sampling fine craft beers with live music and the great curry shop two doors down for a takeaway.More infoHopheads - YarravillePrice: Moderate• Australian• Yarraville•4.9
10 outstanding Melbourne restaurants for celebrating special occasions
No matter the celebration, these 10 Melbourne restaurants, from omakase bars to award-winning spots, promise a memorable time.
Best Japanese Restaurants in Melbourne
Discover the best Japanese Restaurants in Melbourne on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
Best Italian Restaurants in Melbourne
Discover the best Italian Restaurants in Melbourne on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
12 romantic restaurants for date night in Melbourne
These Melbourne restaurants stand out as the city’s best for any romantic occasion, from date nights to anniversaries to engagements.
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.