- GLGiLLIANBWorcestershire •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFantastic restaurant such a shame thats its due to close shortly. The food was excellent but not much choice only 2 of starters, mains and deserts. the starter and desert were exceptional the main which was fish I thought was over salted which detracted from the taste - fabulous experience though in a beautiful setting.More infoPensonsPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary British• Tenbury Wells•4.8
- JLJaneLEdinburgh/Midlothian •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 28, 2023Firstly done judge a book by the cover. Outside looks a bit unkept and not many cars were parked. But walked through the doors and how lovely it was a warm welcome by the host. We had a table booked and was shown to it no menu just what’s on the board, good choice of starters (but not for me) which I must say not their fault. Three meats to chose from as it was Sunday Beef (local) ham and lamb, fresh veggies and the most delicious cauliflower cheese I have ever had. Puddings also good. Was asked if we had everything and if we needed anything else host and chef absolutely lovely could not do enough. Do not hesitate to go we would go back no questions asked.More infoThe Monkland ArmsPrice: Moderate• British• Leominster•4.6
- LJLindaJBirmingham/West Midlands (county) •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Four of us enjoyed a fabulous Sunday lunch on New Year's Day. We all opted for beef which was absolutely delicious. Two of us had lemon panna cotta with meringue and pears which we really enjoyed. As always there was a warm welcome from George and the service was really friendly. Look forward to returning soon.More infoThe Riverside at AymestreyPrice: Moderate• British• Leominster•4.8
- AAdeleShropshire •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s Day Sunday lunch for belated birthday . As usual Great service, efficient friendly staff and lovely food & lovely setting by the river. Returning visit as have been many times and always first class service. Can’t wait to return.More infoThe Charlton ArmsPrice: Moderate• British• Ludlow•4.5
- NCNigelCHerefordshire •1 review4.0Dined on Dec 1, 2022Good home cooked food great value attentive service Nice roaring fire will definitely come againMore infoThe Stockton CrossPrice: Moderate• Contemporary British• Leominster•4.3
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Leominster. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find British, Pub, Contemporary British and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Leominster who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Leominster either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.