Make a free reservation
Book for late dinner in Mableton
Outdoor dining in Mableton
Restaurant experiences trending in Mableton
See what locals rave about in Mableton
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food was absolutely amazing here. This has been on my list of restaurants to try for a while and I am so glad that I took my guests from out of town here! The rolls, She Crab soup, hush puppies, and peel & eat shrimp, and the tuna crudo was fabulous!More infoThe Optimist$$$$• Seafood• West Midtown•4.8
- JJanerAtlanta Metro •16 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoAs always, the restaurant did a great job for a birthday. Table was decorated, menu said happy birthday, hostess asked whos birthday it was when we came in, waiter acknowledged a birthday, etc. They always do it right. A nice slab of ice cream oreo cake for a complimentary dessert. I would highly recommend this restaurant for lunch!More infoBlue Ridge Grill$$$$• American• Buckhead•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerYorkshire •1 review5.0Dined on May 14, 2023Customer service was excellent. Mgr was very attentive and our waitress was attentive as well. Food was cold as it sat out because it was buffet. But overall was pretty decent.More infoMcCray's Tavern - West Village$$$$• American• Smyrna•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Apr 1, 2023The Mableton Location is where I went!! The food is excellent we had the grillled chicken bowl.. the shrimp fajita.. The tacos and bone in hot lemon Perrier and garlic butter wings. Everything was excellent!! Our waiter was very nice, he informed us on all the foods we ordered. Loved it!!More infoMexico Lindo - Mableton$$$$• Mexican• Mableton•4.2
- SJStephanieJvipAtlanta Metro •17 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 18, 2022Wait staff was very nice. Took a long time to bring out the food.More infoRed Lobster - Austell$$$$• Seafood• Austell•3.9
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Mableton
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Atlanta
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Discover the Best Sushi in Atlanta
Find the best Sushi Restaurants in Mableton on OpenTable. See all Sushi Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Atlanta
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Mableton on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
The Best Steakhouse Restaurants in Atlanta
THE 10 Best Steakhouses in Mableton. Discover the best Steakhouse restaurant near you on OpenTable and search by location and more.
The Best Pizza in Atlanta
THE 10 Best Pizza Places in Mableton includes the best pizza places and restaurants serving giant pizzas, thin crust. Search best pizza nearby.
The Best Ramen in Atlanta
Find the best Ramen Restaurants in Mableton on OpenTable. See all Ramen noodle Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
4 Restaurants to Book Now in Atlanta
Record-high heat isn’t the only thing that’s made waves in Atlanta these past few months—the city’s dining scene is on fire with new, off-the-chart options. They include the fourth outpost of a lauded Malaysian street food spot, adored for its massive, magazine-style menu. There’s a supper club-inspired Mexican restaurant, which marks an acclaimed Miami chef’s first foray into Atlanta. Also in the mix: A brand-new mozzarella bar from a hospitality veteran known for Neapolitan cuisine. The spots are all buzzworthy, which means reservations are practically mandatory. These four restaurants in Atlanta are worth making room for on your calendar.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
- Quality Inn & Suites Austell
- Americas Best Value Inn - Mableton
- Sweetwater Shopping Center
- Mableton Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta-Six Flags
- Collar Park
- Lions Park
- SpringHill Suites Atlanta Six Flags
- Mickeys Market Place Shopping Center
- Guest Inn
- Econo Lodge At Six Flags
- Mableton Walk Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
- Super 8 - Austell
- Motel 6 Atlanta Lithia Springs
- Village At Westfork Shopping Center
- Wingate by Wyndham Six Flags - Austell
- Lithia Springs Mineral Water
- Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
- Knights Inn Austell