- DDDominiqueDvipPhoenix / Arizona •23 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFood was spectacular!! I asked the server for French fries and the chef made them AND they were phenomenal!! Scallops were cooked perfect ! Meatballs melted in your mouth Octopus was grilled and succulent AND the HOT rock stone with tuna .. what an experienceMore infoJ.T. Prime Kitchen & Cocktails - Yuma$$$$• Steakhouse• Yuma•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerBaja California •1 review5.0Dined on Aug 3, 2023The steak was cooked to perfection (medium rare), the steak was full of flavor, the guacamole was also full of flavor with a perfect spicy kick to it, the Miguelito mezcal was delicious, our server was very attentive, respectful, everything was amazing as always in Bodega 8. 5 stars out of 5.More infoBodega 8 - Mexicali$$$$• Mexican• Mexicali•4.7
- MMindySan Diego •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 4, 2022Red Lobster is one of our favorite restaurants. We go at least 4 times a year. This time it was for my birthday. We got the room in the back. Great service and food.More infoRed Lobster - Yuma$$$$• Seafood• Peoria•3.9
- SSonia1 review5.0Dined on Apr 16, 2022This restaurant was amazing and the food was so goodMore infoLos Arcos - Mexicali$$$$• Seafood• Mexicali•4.7
- JGJackG1 review5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2021Our server was just amazing….food was outstanding. Took out of town guests who had never had Dave’s….and they loved it .More infoFamous Dave's - Yuma$$$$• American• Yuma•4.1
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
A jewel of the southwest, Yuma, Arizona, has all sorts of memorable attractions, including plenty of great natural parks. The dining is another highlight in Yuma. Restaurants in this city include Italian, Japanese, and hearty American dishes. The southwest culture has influenced the local food as Mexican cuisine is another prominent highlight. There are plenty of wonderful restaurants where you can find tacos and burritos. If you don't eat meat, Yuma also has quite a few restaurants that cater to vegetarian and vegan diets. For anyone wanting to take in a friendly and delightful city with plenty of authentic Mexican food, Yuma is a great place to go.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 21, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Yuma. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Yuma who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Yuma either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Yuma Municipal Golf Course
- Big Curve Shopping Center
- Yuma Crossing State Historic Park
- 107E at Sandy Beach resort
- Princesa E-407
- Casa de Paraiso
- Los Mezquites 19
- Friendship Park
- Desert Hills Municipal Golf Course
- 310E at Sandy Beach resort
- Ray Smucker Park
- B-215 at Puerto Penasco Centro
- Latino Americano Park
- 104W at Sandy Beach resort
- Thirty Eighth Street County Park
- 101E at Sandy Beach resort
- 1004E at Sandy Beach resort
- Casa Evita