Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We offer a full dining experience complete with an award-winning and extensive wine list, a lengthy Italian menu with appetizers, entrees, and desserts, and ambiance to top it all off. Have a special request? Let our chefs create a dish worth dishing about. We offer everything from handmade pastas to sizzling steaks and fresh seafood from our kitchens to your plate.
Enjoy a Midland, Texas evening on our patio with a glass of wine and a plate of something delicious while relaxing outside. Our restaurant boasts several events spaces as well as an outdoor patio for small and large events and regular dining.
foundation on the menu, offering a casual ambiance dining experience.
Featuring varied selection of tapas with European and Latin American
influences at moderate prices, and a full bar including wines around
the world and artisan craft cocktails. Every dish and drink reveals
flavors representing at least one part of world.
- LLuisvipTexas Panhandle •11 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoExcellent food & service, as usual. Giancarlo, Roxy and all the staff really go above and beyond the expectations.More infoFlair TavernaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Odessa / Midland•4.4
- KkaraTexas Panhandle •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 26, 2023I always enjoy our night out to Venezia's. Our waiter seemed in a abit of a hurry, which is unusual for the staff. We ordered our drinks, appetizers and dinner and all went well. They had a gentleman playing the guitar, which was prefect, we could still have a conversation and enjoy the music. Fun nightMore infoVenezia RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Odessa / Midland•4.8
- KSKSM911 review4.0Dined on Sep 24, 2023Service was excellent, atmosphere was great, good live music, great desserts, comfy booth seats. Great place for our 32nd Wedding Anniversary!More infoBarrel & Derrick at Marriott Odessa Conference CenterPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Odessa / Midland•4.5
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined on Jul 29, 2023Service was extremely slow and took over an hour to get our food.More infoRed Lobster - OdessaPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Odessa / Midland•3.6
- JJasmine1 review5.0Dined on Jun 24, 2023Awesome drinks, awesome food! Great vibes and awesome server!More infoPi SocialPrice: Moderate• American• Midland•4.5
Midland and Odessa are a small cities in West Texas that sit less than 20 miles from the New Mexico border. Locals in this region enjoy a variety of foods that you don't often find elsewhere. One of the best examples is Tex-Mex, a legendary Texas spin on traditional Mexican food. Nachos, fajitas and cheese enchiladas are among the most popular Tex-Mex options. Thanks to local proximity to New Mexico, you can also enjoy the regional Hatch green chile on just about everything. But there are far more options to choose from as well. If you're not in the mood for local flavors, Midland has a great variety of Italian trattorias, traditional American restaurants and some great pizza parlors. There are also several steakhouses proudly serving local Texas beef.
- The Presidential Museum
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Odessa North
- Henderson Park
- Woodson Park
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Midland
- Plaza Inn Midland
- Green Hill Park
- Pliska Aircraft Museum
- South Side Community Park
- Essax Park
- Pioneer Park
- Henderson Park
- Ratliff Stadium
- Ratlift Park
- Kellus Turner Park
- Coombes Field Trinity School
- Wingate by Wyndham Seminole
- Town And Country Shopping Center
- Kiwanis Park
- Four Points by Sheraton Midland