- MBMarkBDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWent to The Mexican for the first time last night. Great take on upscale Mexican cuisine. We enjoyed the speciality cocktails, had an appetizer, salad, 2 entrees, side dish and dessert. Zero complaints with any of it. Service was top notch as well. It was a loud environment due to the popularity of the restaurant I believe, but we will absolutely look forward to going again soon.More infoThe MexicanPrice: Very Expensive• Mexican• Design District•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 5, 2023Seated right away, excellent server!More infoRed Lobster - Greenville - Wesley St.Price: Moderate• Seafood• Greenville•3.8
- FFayevipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is my second time going to the RH Rooftop and the experience was consistently good. I happened to have the same waiter and he was great, super helpful, timely, and had good suggestions. Also knowledgeable about the menu as well. I will definitely return.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant DallasPrice: Expensive• American• Knox / Henderson•4.6
- HWHeleneWNew Mexico •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wish the music not too loud. We have to yelled to our friends to have a conversation. Nice restaurantMore infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - Park DistrictPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Uptown•4.8
- KGKishaGDallas - Fort Worth •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was great. The food and vibe were nice. Can't wait to go back.More infoKitchen + Kocktails by Kevin Kelley - DallasPrice: Moderate• Southern• Downtown•4.5
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Dallas is all about its restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Texas’s cultural hub. Whether you’re celebrating an accomplishment, anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, the city’s quaint hideouts and sprawling steakhouses turn any meal into a special occasion. This list offers every kind of “special.” There are steaks and skyline views for milestone birthdays. For a more unique celebration, cook your own food on a private grill at a Japanese spot in Deep Ellum. Or toast your special someone at a charming wine bistro in Lower Greenville, plucked straight from the streets of Paris. Dallas’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought after destinations—so book your table at one of these 13 places now.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Northeast of the DFW metroplex is Greenville, a small historic town where local business owners work together to keep downtown vibrant and growing. In downtown, you'll discover an award-winning winery and bistro serving classic Italian and American entrees. The coal miner’s pasta keeps guests coming back for good reason. Downtown Greenville hosts family-owned restaurants that feature Angus steaks and chili-cheese sloppy toppy burgers as well as lighter fare in grilled sandwiches and wraps. Barbecue is big here, and you'll find smoked sausages, hams and links. The region is known for Tex-Mex food, and after tasting the crispy fish a la playa, you’ll know why. If you are looking for something a little different, try one of Greenville’s locally owned Chinese food restaurants.
- Bicentennial Park
- Norris Park
- Arm Point Park
- Motel 6 Greenville
- Lytal Stadium
- Betts Park
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris
- American Cotton Museum
- Kevin Kipper Memorial Stadium
- Jones Park
- J W Spain Athletic Complex
- Greenville Sports Park
- Walker Park
- W C Cotton Stadium
- Motel 6 Paris
- The Paris Texas Eiffel Tower
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Monica Royale Inn & Suites
- Sand Hills Golf Course
- Johnson Park
- King's Inn Motel Paris