Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Indoor and outdoor seating available. Grab a seat on the porch and enjoy panoramic views of Oglebay’s manicured landscape.
Guests can personalize their dining experience with cooking styles, additions and various sides like praline-topped baked sweet potato and sautéed asparagus.
We can also accommodate most requests for "Private Events". Guests must be 21 or older to dine in the restaurant.
- OTOpenTable DinerPittsburgh / Western PA •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFood, drinks, desserts and service are always amazing here. Lamb, pork chop and Gnocchi were delicious! Favorite restaurant!More infoElle & Jack’sPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Wheeling•4.8
- AAngiesvipWest Virginia •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoHad an amazing meal & equally fabulous service from Rebecca. My cousin & I shared the chopped salad and a baked potato (they are huge btw) and we each had 1 Lb of Crab Legs! They were the perfect blend of sweet & salty.More infoThe Pointe Sea & SteakPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Wheeling•4.7
- MLMollyLWashington, D.C. Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Lovely setting, delicious food. We ate on the patio. The food was fresh and presented nicely. Service was friendly and informative.More infoGarden BistroPrice: Moderate• American• Wheeling•4.9
- NNettySan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great experience loved the buffet choices. The overall experience was great Mac and cheese absolve for kids!More infoIhlenfeld Dining RoomPrice: Expensive• American• Wheeling•4.3
- DCDavidCvipLas Vegas •27 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 19, 2020Our server, Sarah was outstanding. She was wonderful and treated our family so very nice. I hope we get her on our next visit. Food was very good, I would recommend.More infoRed Lobster - Saint ClairsvillePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Toledo•4.2
Wheeling is a beautiful historic city that is home to many charming restaurants, cafes, and bars that offer many delicious options. You could stop at one of the area’s steakhouses for venison, one of the local favorite meats. If you'd like to taste a local dish that is a little different, then you'll want to stop and have a meal featuring ramps, a species of wild onion that only grows in the area at a certain time of year. Locals can’t seem to get enough of the extensive fresh water fish and shellfish selection that is available as well. If you wanted to try an exotic dish, try visiting one of the area’s French restaurants.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 26, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Wheeling. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, American, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Wheeling who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Wheeling either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Brooklyn Flea
- Edgewood Park
- East End Park
- Riverside Park
- Garden Park
- Ryerson Station State Park
- Marshall County Fairgrounds
- Wellsburg Station Historical
- Fodor Memorial Park
- Aracoma Park
- The Kruger Street Toy Train Museum
- Methodist Park
- Palace of Gold
- Dowdell Park
- Wesbanco Arena
- Bennett Memorial Museum
- Oglebay Institute Glass Museum
- Benwood Plaza Shopping Center
- Microtel Inn & Suites - Triadelphia
- State Game Lands Number