- MMaks77Sacramento / Sacramento Valley •23 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOnce we located the restaurant (something about signage restrictions in Deadwood), everything was fabulous. Presentations were beautiful and our server, Sidney was so helpful and kind. Starter salads were delicious and beautiful to behold. My son had the platter with elk, venison and buffalo…it was spectacular. I being less adventurous stuck with a ribeye. It was perfect. For the quality, price was very reasonable. I’ve paid way more at Morton’s and got way less. Loved it!!!More infoJake's Fine DiningPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Deadwood•4.7
- TtandtvipNew York / Tri-State Area •71 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoOur server Toby was excellent. He didn’t miss a beat and he made our dining experience so great! The steak was excellent and the charcuterie board was inventive with drlivuious cheeses, elk sausage, olives, other meats. A most memorable meal in Deadwood!More infoSnitches DeadwoodPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Deadwood•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerSouth Dakota •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoLove the atmosphere. Best in town. Food is good but was disappointed this time with house salad. Appeared to be poured out of a bag with lots of big chunks of romaine. Waiter was very good.More infoDakotah SteakhousePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Rapid City•4.5
- GgloriaevipNebraska •11 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoGreat food, drinks and the service was exceptionalMore infoNonnas KitchenPrice: Moderate• Italian• Lead / Spearfish•4.5
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Jun 13, 2020These guys really hustled and had everything organized for my small wedding celebration, with some pre-planning things worked out wonderfullyMore infoPaddy O'Neill's Irish Pub & GrillPrice: Expensive• Irish• Deadwood•5
For a small college town, Spearfish has a great restaurant scene. Located in the Black Hills of South Dakota, Spearfish is in the middle of beef country. Steakhouses offer marbled cuts of beef aged for tenderness and seasoned to perfection before they are grilled to your order. Buffalo burgers are another option in this midwest town. If you just want a casual sandwich or good old-fashioned American comfort food, head to a local diner or cafe for a family-friendly atmosphere. Taverns in Spearfish offer a casual meal together with a beer from a local brewery. International options include Chinese, Mexican, or Italian dishes. Spearfish also features barbecue and plenty of dessert options.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 23, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Lead / Spearfish. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Lead / Spearfish who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Lead / Spearfish either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Spearfish District Ranger Station
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Spearfish
- Howard Johnson Inn Spearfish
- Belle Fourche National Wildlife Refuge
- Grizzly And Wolf Discovery Center
- Days Inn Spearfish
- Little Spearfish Guard Station
- High Plains Heritage Center Museum
- Matthews Opera House
- Super 8 Belle Fourche
- Bell's Motor Lodge Motel - Spearfish
- Hampton Inn Spearfish
- Holiday Inn Spearfish-Convention Center
- Devil's Tower National Monument Visitor Center
- Newell Museum
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Spearfish
- Super 8 Spearfish
- D C Booth Historic National Fish Hatchery
- The Crow Peak Lodge
- Quality Inn Spearfish