Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have a passion for steaks, seafood, hospitality— and of course, we love lagniappe!
Enjoy a fanfare of dining options, ranging from an amazing steak program, the freshest seafood selections, and classic sandwiches, appetizers, sides and lovely desserts. Join us for brunch on Saturday and Sunday starting at 11:00am for Pancake Paloozas, Southern Fried Chicken and Cinnamon Buns. We welcome our guests to host their private events with us in any of our spaces, including our 398 Club and Trumpet Room experiences.
From restauranteurs Gina and Chef Linton Hopkins, you are always welcome. Pass a good time!
Located in the Omni Hotel at the Battery Atlanta overlooking the Battery Plaza and the ChopHouse gate.
- NBNeilBSouth Carolina •7 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoSeated at time of reservation. Service and food both excellent. Tables are close together and restaurant is somewhat noisy, but overall an outstanding experience.More infoEataliano Kitchen - The BatteryPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cumberland•4.4
- HHHowellHvipAtlanta Metro •29 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoNice job by Miller our server! Nice job by the kitchen crew...food was outstanding.More infoC. Ellet's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Cumberland•4.6
- SSinnamonvipAtlanta Metro •38 reviews4.0Dined 5 days agoAnthony was amazing. He was the bartender , greeter and server. However; he managed to deliver with a smile , made it personable and we enjoyed his upbeat personality. Just what we needed to kick off a birthday celebration weekend. Clone him. Food is ok ….. just ok. Spruce it up a little .More infoNational AnthemPrice: Moderate• American• Cumberland•4
- ASAmandaSAtlanta Metro •2 reviews4.0Dined on Aug 16, 2023My husband had the grilled chicken sandwich and I had the fried chicken sandwich. Both were excellent. Our waitress was very sweet and helpful. Drink refills were slow, that’s the only complaint.More infoPunch Bowl Social - AtlantaPrice: Moderate• American• Cumberland•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 20, 2022Great food. Good drinks. Would have like to had my bourbon in a glass instead of a plastic cup but it was more of a bar and barbecue atmosphere so it was understandable. The food was plentiful and great. Service was top notchMore infoTerrapin TaproomPrice: Moderate• Barbecue• Cumberland•4.2
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Frequently asked questions
- Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NW - Galleria Area
- Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Cumberland/Galleria
- Cumberland Crossing Shopping Center
- Country Hearth Inn & Suites Marietta
- Atlanta Marriott Northwest
- Loehmanns Plaza Shopping Center
- Cumberland Square North Shopping Center
- Hotel Indigo Atlanta Vinings
- Days Inn Atlanta - Marietta - Galleria
- Jonquil Park
- Plantation Pointe Shopping Center
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Galleria
- Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Wildwood
- Vinings Square Shopping Center
- Vinings Jubilee Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy
- Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Cumberland Mall
- The Station At Vinings Shopping Center