- TUThe2ofUsPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent food. Excellent service. I appreciated the accommodation to my dietary restriction. Professionally handled in every way.More infoThe Bocuse Restaurant at The Culinary Institute of AmericaPrice: Expensive• French• Hyde Park•4.8
- DDonnytNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was fantastic (always love the Bread), and I enjoy that the service is an actual class by the school. Our waitress, and water person were professional and lots of fun. Being November 29, I was only disappointed at the lack of Holiday decorations in the American Bounty. There was pretty much nothing but a Turkey on the table by the Bar. Overall, I highly recommend coming here.More infoAmerican Bounty at The Culinary Institute of AmericaPrice: Expensive• American• Hyde Park•4.7
- OVOVREZNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Enjoyed a wonderful meal with extended family at Le Canard! Appetizers were amazing. Terrific wine list. Everyone enjoyed their entrees. Delightful server! Perfect meal! Highly recommend!!More infoLe Canard EnchainePrice: Very Expensive• French• Kingston•4.8
- NRNancyROklahoma City •12 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Nirvana of food experiences! The quality of food, and the quality of service is outstanding is next to!More infoCaterina de Medici at The Culinary Institute of AmericaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Hyde Park•4.6
- BLBrianLAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Food, drink and service was wonderful. The place is beautiful as well. Highly recommend.More infoCiao Bella RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• New Paltz•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.