Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- MLMLDITTMARSeattle / Eastern Washington •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat pork shank and steak! Waiteress was very helpful and friendly.More infoPivovarPrice: Expensive• Brewery• Waco•4.4
- LWLisaWDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe love Pignettis! Our place to gather for family dinners. Great food, delicious cocktails and always great conversation (that you can actually hear!). A perfect place for lunch as well. Best service in Waco!More infoPignetti's Italian Restaurant - WacoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Waco•4.6
- NHNancyH1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoOur server Brittany was patient and kind. While she had her hands full with several table she kept a beautiful, friendly smile on her face. The cold air blasting in the foyer was a little strong and hard to move away from while waiting to be seated. The restrooms are lovely and clean. You may want to let customers know that there is merch available in the takeout side. My daughter saw the T-shirt that Brittany had on and wanted the same. She just happen to open the door to the takeout and saw what she was looking for as we left. If we missed a sign, I apologize. Everyone raved about the food they ordered.More infoMagnolia TablePrice: Moderate• Breakfast• Waco•4.7
- JSJSLeskoSan Francisco Bay Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 6, 2023Our server was personable and professional. Appreciate the large selection. Cheeseburger and fries were excellent!More infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - WacoPrice: Moderate• American• Waco•4.4
- EEnriqueSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews4.0Dined on Oct 6, 2022food was tasty and hot servers were helpful and pleasantMore infoRed Lobster - WacoPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Waco•3.4
Diners from around the world may feel like they have traveled back home when they eat the ethnic food in Waco, while others can learn about different countries by eating the wide variety of cuisine. Diners find fantastic bulgogi, kalbi, kimchi from Korea. You can feel like you have traveled to the Mediterranean by dining on falafel, beef kebabs, and hummus.Alternatively, try the tacos, breakfast burritos, migas as a Mexican-inspired treat or enjoy great Asian favorites, including yellow chicken curry, grilled pork sandwiches and egg rolls. There are plenty of places to get American food like fried chicken, chicken fried steaks, hamburger steaks and pulled pork in this city.Vegetarians also find delicious options here including creative green bean, pea and corn dishes.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 24, 2023 there are 8 restaurants in Waco. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Breakfast, Italian, Brewery, Unspecified and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Waco who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Waco either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Deluxe Inn
- Sisk Reunion Park
- Tonkawa Park
- Days Inn Hillsboro
- Helen Marie Taylor Museum
- Waco Municipal Stadium
- Cedar Creek Park
- Stars Stadium
- Old Fort Parker State Historical Park
- Waco Independent School District Stadium
- Booker T Washington Emancipation Proclamation Park
- Lofers Bend Park
- Alta Vista Park
- Modern Condos Baylor Campus
- Bluebonnet Park
- Mexia City Park
- Riverside Park
- Panther Stadium
- Getterman Stadium
- Speegleville Park