- OTOpenTable DinerWestern Kentucky / SW Indiana •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoAlways a great place to go for a wonderful meal and pleasant atmosphere!More infoT. Lawson’s GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Grand Rivers•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThe Manager, and Staff do a top notch job of running this restaurant. Augustine runs a great crew, and knows exactly how to make sure every guest is pleased. The food is absolutely perfect! The ambience of the restaurant is that of a 1920’s Speakeasy, which is where the name comes from. They get all of their beef from their own farm just down the road. I HIGHLY recommend Hoover’s Prime Rib (Fri/Sat only). The prices reflect the quality you receive. It may be more expensive than your average Texas Roadhouse (not by much), but you will know, and appreciate where that extra money went. Perfect for date night, or just a night out on your own/with the family.More info20'S HIDEOUT STEAKHOUSE & BARPrice: Expensive• Steak• Marion•4.4
- JPJuliePWestern Kentucky / SW Indiana •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Great food and awesome service thanks for making my anniversary greatMore infoBridges Dining CompanyPrice: Expensive• Comfort Food• Metropolis•4.8
- TTessaWestern Kentucky / SW Indiana •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fara was an amazing server, friendly and adorable. We loved her. Food was great. Chairs and tables are close together in the Presidential Room, and speakers with loud country music playing made it so everyone close around us was talking loudly to compensate. I didn't really care to hear the people behind me and their conversation. This is of course not a reflection on Patti's and doesn't change us returning soon! I just wish the music had been a little bit quieter.More infoPatti's 1880's SettlementPrice: Expensive• American• Grand Rivers•4.7
It is easy to understand why Paducah, Kentucky has been named a UNESCO Creative City. The energy of the converging rivers adds creativity to this community, and no place is that more evident than in Paducah's restaurants. Located inside some of Paducah's most iconic buildings, family-owned restaurants offer a variety of foods, including steaks, pizzas and hamburgers. Throughout this lively community, diners can find Western Kentucky hickory-smoked barbecue along with fresh farm-to-table offerings. Numerous restaurants invite you to enjoy great music or comedy acts while enjoying your meal. Many places offer Southern comfort foods like fried chicken and outstanding hamburgers. When dining out in this Bluegrass City, make sure to sample the locally-produced beers, rums and other liqueurs. Paducah's food scene is as creative as its artists.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Paducah who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Paducah either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Yeiser Art Center
- Residence Inn Paducah
- Carson Park
- Blackburn Park
- Budget Inn Paducah
- Courtyard Paducah West
- Alben Barkley Museum
- Floodwall Murals
- Comfort Inn Paducah
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Paducah
- Paducah Railroad Museum
- Watts Station
- Dog Island State Wetlands
- Lowertown Arts District
- Thrifty Inn Paducah
- Museum of The American Quilter's Society
- Pear Tree Inn Paducah
- Union Station
- Reelfoot National Wildlife Refuge
- Maxon Station