- SPSciProfvipAtlanta Metro •70 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAnother wonderful culinary experience. All the food was perfectly cooked and nicely presented. The service was attentive, efficient and friendly. Dinner for 4 (cocktail, wine, appetizer, entree, dessert, tip) was $600. Of note, the crispy olives and the grilled caesar salad remain delectable appetizers. The individual seafoods in the risotto were each perfectly cooked.More infoENZO STEAKHOUSE & BARPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Fayetteville•4.6
- CECraigE1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe had a splendid evening. The oyster menu was very informative. We had the seafood tower to start. We loved the smoked fish dip and the ceviche. Our main courses were great. You won't find better halibut or scallops. I didn't try the lobster roll, but it looked "to die for." The best part of the evening was our server SELMA! She was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Great night.More infoThe OptimistPrice: Expensive• Seafood• West Midtown•4.7
- SStephenvipAtlanta Metro •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great cocktails and food, fun outdoor area in the new Colony Square courtyard.More infoSaints + CouncilPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Midtown•4.6
- SsmlltwngrlvipAustin •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was the best meal I’ve eaten in a very long time. The restaurant is beautifully appointed, and the service is incredible. I can’t believe I’ve not been here before. I’ll be back for sure!More infoRumi's Kitchen - Colony SquarePrice: Expensive• Persian• Midtown•4.8
- NJNichelleJAtlanta Metro •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a great experience as always at TWO urban licks! Carlos was our waiter and he did a terrific job! the food was delicious for everyone at our table. We came in for the New years day brunch and it didn't disappoint. Thanks for a great time TWO Urban licks cant wait to return.More infoTWO urban licksPrice: Expensive• American• Poncey-Highland•4.5
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
The sunny little city of Fayetteville has seen significant population growth thanks to the welcoming atmosphere of its diverse community. Welcoming and diverse also aptly describe the dining options. Barbecue and soul food are an easy find, but the city also offers less common fare, such as Polynesian cuisine. If you're craving a tropical flavor profile, then head to Fayetteville's popular Hawaiian restaurant. The jasmine rice and pineapple chicken tacos are especially tasty. A Mexican taqueria also offers big flavor with a twist. Locals love their house queso and guacamole. Even the upscale eateries embrace Southern hospitality with big drinks and reasonable prices.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Fayetteville is ENZO STEAKHOUSE & BAR
- Country Inn & Suites Fairburn
- Shamrock Park
- Fayetteville Corners Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville
- Glynn Hood Plaza Shopping Center
- River's Edge Golf Club
- Hampton Inn Fayetteville
- Banks Crossing Shopping Center
- Banks Station Shopping Center
- Fayette Eightyfive Shopping Center
- Fayette Pavillion Shopping Center
- Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Airport South
- Best Western Plus Fairburn Atlanta Southwest
- North Town Plaza Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn
- Hudson Plaza Shopping Center
- Links Golf Club