Santina is available for large party bookings and full restaurant buyouts. Santina can accommodate up to 100 guests for seated events and up to 200 guests for cocktail style receptions within the restaurant. Santina's patio can accommodate an additional 50 guests seated or 100 for cocktails.View Private Dining Details
Over priced, small portions and small tables. Burrata was best part of the meal’
Hard to hear for a pleasant conversation
Visit from out of town friends
Had a wonderful quiet lunch- calm atmosphere, attentive service and delicious food. Watch they claim to be gluten free. Make sure to ask otherwise most pasta are not GF.
Love their ceci pancake! I will return! Grazie!
Outstanding. Great vibe.
I loved our brunch at Santina! The vibe was great and the food was amazing. It was a little on the spendier side, but it was delicious. Highly recommend the chickpea pancakes to share with friends - they're gluten free as well! I'll definitely be back.
Expensive. Quality-price not good at all.
Not enough dishes to choose. Small menu.
We ordered: Frito misto, it means everything they are not going to use that day, in tempura. I've found even lemon slices,yes IN TEMPURA too among with other "sea food" and veggies.
Ribeye: overcooked, thin and super spicy. Not worth the 31$ we've paid for it.
Spaguetti arrabiata with lobster: not impressive.
Cocktails and ambiance were good, the place is beautiful and very close to other areas to have some drinks after dinner.
always love eating at Santina. Food inventive; fresh; atmosphere lively; staff welcoming
Amazing. The food was great
This was our fourth time at Santina and for the first time, I was disappointed with the food and service. The brunch entrée was cold and undercooked and we had to ask for the sides we ordered.
A fun night with great friends. Food was terrific and so was atmosphere. Tables were too narrow to fit lots of plates, but very attractive
Horrible restaurant. Management clearly has no idea what they are doing. Italian restaurant ? Far from it.....
- quality of food is very poor
- my "risotto" was most definitely minute made rice in the microwave. Additionally, broccoli and pecorino risotto....where was the broccoli ? If minced broccoli end pieces are considered broccoli for over $25, that is scandalous. Pecorino ? Definitely not pecorino cheese. Pecorino has a very defined, unique taste/smell....none of that noticed there. Must have been some cheap low quality parmesan used.
- mozzarella di bufala....it was hard to find the mozzarella in the first place since it was submerged in a field of basil leaves. Note to the cook, basil is a garnish, a herb...something to add a little flavor to the dish...NOT meant to be used as a salad. You can not serve a mozzarella di bufala in a bowl of basil and parsley leaves...additionally, something funky going on with that cheese....very weird texture and not good quality...another rip off in terms of price
- we also asked for some bread to have with the mozzarella and olive oil....they didn't have any bread and offered a "pancake"......pancake ? where on earth are we.... let's ask the southern italians in sicily if they find it accepted to dip a pancake in olive oil.
- my girlfriend's Rigatoni all Norma was served cold, and overcooked...additionally the eggplant was raw....great job on that one for another $25 ..rip off
- the serving staff are also clueless and don't know italian food from the back of their head...when describing the desserts available, they referred to something called "italian ice"...what the is italian ice ?
- how this restaurant can claim to be southern italian with a twist is beyond me.
- overall the prices on the menu are absurd considering the fraud of an Italian restaurant this place is, the poor quality of food ingredients, and lack of any knowledge by the kitchen and management of what Italian food/restaurant is...
Food was kind of expensive for what we got out of it. While the service staff was friendly, they were really slow.
Everything on the menu was amazing. Specially zucchini muffins. They stole my heart. The ambience and the service were amazing too. Absolutely loved this place!
I come here regularly, because the food is excellent. The ingredients are top notch, and there's just the right amount of creativity. Also, every dish looks spectacular. The staff are very warm and inviting, and the drinks menu is great.
Great food/wine and excellent service!
Unfortunately we didn't like. The white wine was not cold enough, food overall was to salty, too noisy and very expensive. But staff was very kind!
Best breakfast sandwich and Bloody Mary in manhattan. Great atmosphere and wonderful service.
We ordered a bunch of pasta dishes. The food was great and drinks were amazing as well.
We waited 40 min to be seated even though we had a reservation. Staff wasn’t very friendly and I would expected more for the food but it was ok.
Love the menu - especially the veggie squash carpaccio, eggplant, and fish also great and wonderful drinks. Wonderful wait staff and service. Found it by accident last year and go back as often as I can when I am in NYC. Very convenient to Whitney and Highline.
Great food and service. It's on the pricer side. Had dinner & brunch here, loved both.
Went for brunch - loved the cecina (Italian chickpea pancakes) - great for sharing, try the smoked salmon and tuna tartare toppings. Wonderful kale salad (not always my favorite) with pomegranate and sunflower. Great shrimp frittata. To start or finish, the zucchini muffins with mascarpone are not to be missed! Then go enjoy the Whitney or the High Line!
Very friendly and efficient service, food is certainly creative and tasty.
Food and service were amazing. I just didn’t like the music. Not only it was way too loud but they were playing rumba. Still trying to connect the music to the kind of food they serve.
As always, delicious and beautiful. Often go for dinner, but the brunch menu was also delicious.
What a treat! Fantastic experience from the moment we walked in the door. The food is very creative and everything was delicious. Delightful atmosphere and wonderful service. We will definitely be back & will recommend to friends!
Love the food and ambience! The service isn’t the best and you really have to search to get anything you need. However, love everything else. A unique and hip spot!
Food is excellent but service is slooooooooow. Crowd can also be a little touristy and finance-bro heavy for some tastes.
Excellent as always. The food is superb and the staff -in this case John- is always well versed and helpful. We'd only been for dinner, but this will now be a go-to brunch spot for us!
We had a lot of fun. Palm trees and wait staff in white mini skirts was like summer in the middle of a frigid winter. The food and drinks were inventive, the service was attentive. We will return with pleasure
Excellent food and great service
Pro: Restaurant provided excellent service. Recommendations of what was best to eat were good.
Con: Very overpriced for what was delivered. Appetizers- Shrimp dish was VERY good, after that the other appetizers and main meals were not worth the time.
Drinks we ok, but for 14-15$ I expect something special.
Unique warm coastal Italian ambiance with a friendly crew,excellent service and amazing delicious food make you want to go there again and again. Combine your visit with Whitney Museum of American Art and enjoy Santina's superb food and cocktails! Cecinas (chickpea pancakes) with different toppings, squash carpaccio, blue crab spaghetti, grapefruit italian ice are some of the signatures. I love Santina!
Delicious meal, great service, nice vibe. Must try squash carpacio.
I LOVE this place. Have been 3 x now and it never disappoints. I especially love the fact that basically the entire menu can be gluten free and at the same still so interesting and delicious. I’ve brought friends from overseas, I’ve also brought my mom (who is celiac). There is something for everyone and the food is unique, fresh, and exciting. I’m obsessed with the chickpea pancakes, the fritto misto (i mean gluten free fried calamari? Come on!), the salads, and pastas. Plus the wine list is also stellar! Oh and the wait staff! They are also enthusiastic and incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. There will definitely be a 4th, 5th etc visit in my future!
Vibrant, colorful, energetic, casual date spot. Generous size portions and yummy drinks with attentive, pleasant wait staff.
Great food, attentive friendly staff. Definitely recommend and will return all the way from Bonnie Scotland, Uk