Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Located in the heart of Kenwood in the beautiful Sonoma Valley, the Mayo Family Winery Reserve Room is situated in an unassuming building that overlooks Local Vineyards and Mountains. Relax and soak in the views while seated either Indoors or on our Front Lawn and taste through some of our Best Wines & Food Pairings, curated by Executive Chef John Locher and his team. We are personally committed to your Wine & Food Experience!
Book your reservation today at the Mayo Family Winery Reserve Room, or call 707-833-5504! Price is $80 per person for groups up to 7 guests, plus tax. 20% Service Charge will be added to groups of 6 or more.
*In accordance with the health order enacted by the San Francisco Department of Public Health, we are requiring all of our guests ages 12 and older to provide the proof of full vaccination in order to dine inside. Please bring proof of your vaccination and a photo ID at the time of your reservation so we can ensure we are following this mandate. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to serving you soon.
**Please kindly leave a note if you have severe food allergy or dietary restrictions.
Family Days are Wednesdays & Sundays!
Our specialty is Hapa-Hawaiian cuisine, representing a modern melting-pot of Asian cuisines. Signature dishes include our house-made Spam Musubi, guava wood-smoked Pig Melt, and Lilikoi Malasadas. Within our welcoming retro/modern space lounge you'll find an island bar and a rotating selection of pinball machines. Our beverage program embraces wine, sake and a large variety of craft beers including our personal passion, sour beers!
Outer Orbit is a unique restaurant focused on delicious food and a fun time. We're located in Mission-Bernal SF, across the street from neighborhood institutions Blue Plate and Emmy's Spaghetti Shack.
Are you in the neighborhood because of a live show? We're near El Rio and The Knockout!
For late night cocktails, we suggest The Royal Cuckoo.
For a delightful evening, come and enjoy our distinctive specialties including a variety of delicious appetizers and salads freshly made pastas, seafood, and outstanding grilled entrees.
Fresco is dedicated to supporting the essential earthly concepts of organic food production.
We cook with fresh produce delivered every day, and choose organic whenever possible. Menu highlights include house-made pastas, traditional Italian salads, fresh fish and flavorful meats grilled over mesquite.
All baked goods, pastries and desserts are prepared daily in-house.
Our owner/ chef Andy, originated from Taipei, Taiwan, has over 20 collective years experience in the restaurant industry.
We'd like to offer our tasting menu that's reflecting Chef Alex Kim and his team's pursuit of top notch sushi experience. Our approach is a harmonious crossover of authentic Edo-mae style with Western skill. From fish to rice, cooking rice to garnish prep - a true synergy of not only Californian but Japan.
**Sushi Bar Experience**
For the best experience of our tasting menu, we'd recommend the sushi bar seating, where chef will serve and explain the dish by dish, piece by piece with an extensive information of the skills and ingredients.
Our regular tables are also available for the tasting menu and you can make a reservation at any time slot to your convenience.
For any party of 7 or more, please kindly call us at 415.814.2886 or email at email@example.com. We will get back to you asap.
All parties will be subject to a 20% service charge.
We look forward to serving you soon.
Please understand we have 10 tables in our dining room, for that reason we do have the policy below.
Cancellation policy: If cancelled after the 48 hour window,
we charge the card on file $195 per person.
For parties over 4 people, one weeks notice is needed for a cancellation. If cancelled after the 5 working day window, we charge the card on file $195 per person.
Forbidden Island Tiki Lounge is a tropical vacation spot right in the middle of your hometown! Serving award-winning, world famous classic and exotic cocktails along with many original recipes, along with some tasty snacks, Forbidden Island is a retro-oasis in the desert of your busy modern day! Now open indoors (seated capacity only) as well as outdoors in our Tiki Garden/ Patio, 7 days a week.
* Please note that all reservations are limited to 90 minutes for groups of 1-3 and 2 hours for groups of 4-8.
Our staff provides unparalleled service with seasoned expertise, while maintaining a warm approach in the restaurant’s inviting atmosphere. Whether you choose AFICI for special occasions or a culinary adventure, your experience illustrates how elegance can derive from refined simplicity.
- Eggs from vegetarian-fed free-range chickens, high in healthy Omega 3 fatty acids
- White whole wheat flour, a variety naturally high in fiber yet light enough for pastry
- Vegetables from local farms that are certified organic growers
- Butter, milk, and ice cream from grass-fed cattle, another Omega 3 source.
Our food is not low-fat or low-calorie, but its ingredients are healthful. The meal will leave you feeling reinvigorated, not weighed down!
- RWRomWNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoThe whole experience was very enjoyable, but we did get a surprise after we left and went to our car parked on the street around the corner. Be sure not to leave anything in you vehicle.More infoRosenblum CellarsPrice: Moderate• Winery• Oakland•4.7
- TThebehm5vipKansas City / Kansas •16 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe were warmly welcomed and taken to our table. Wine and craft cocktails do not disappoint. The Sage and their Fall pumpkin drinks were great. The Ahi Tuna Tartar was tasteful and refreshing, although get an extra chip with it. Moving onto dinner the menu has something for everyone! Seafood Linguine and Scallops with octopus were exceptional, although octopus and scallops need some seasoning. Desert was another hit! Paris Brest was sweet and savory. Roasted hazelnuts and Gelato really brings out the flavor. Will definitely be back. Service was 5 star!More infoCeron KitchenPrice: Very Expensive• American• Alameda•4.6
- CJChristineJ1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoOur experience at Left Bank in Jack London Square was perfect. Great food, cocktails, ambiance, and service.More infoLeft Bank - Jack London SquarePrice: Moderate• French• Oakland•4.3
- SCSharonCvipLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023We had a business dinner there and it was excellent. I had the short ribs. Tender and flavorful. Yellow curry was some of the best. TBH, everything was really good. Service excellent for our party of 7.More infoFarmhouse Kitchen Thai Cuisine- Jack London SquarePrice: Moderate• Thai• Oakland•4.6
- LWLWagSan Francisco Bay Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our server/mixologist Justin absolutely blew me away. Kind guy and MADE ME HIS OWN RECIPES THAT WERE OFF MENU AND AWESOME.More infoForbidden Island Tiki LoungePrice: Moderate• Cocktail Bar• Alameda•4.9
A guide to all your dining needs while attending the APEC summit in San Francisco
Here’s a full list of all the must-visit restaurants and bars in San Francisco while you’re at APEC.
A guide to SF’s best private dining rooms for any occasion
From an underground wine vault to an al fresco nook with Bay Bridge views, these San Francisco restaurants are equipped to host any exclusive event.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover San Francisco
Farm-to-table is everywhere now, but it was here first. Just north of San Francisco, the values-forward counties of Marin and Sonoma offer an abundance of sustainably sourced produce. Of course, there’s more to eat in the Bay than leafy greens alone—don’t miss the mainstays like Cioppino (a seafood stew best eaten with thick-cut garlic bread), Mission-style burritos, local oysters and Neapolitan pizza where pizzerias around town war for the ultimate version. The city has long been home to distinct international flavors, so for authentic dim sum, Chinatown tops the charts. The Mission is ablaze with longstanding taquerias, steakhouses and a new wave of artisanal bakeries and coffee houses. And the Fisherman’s Wharf, while touristy, is the spot for Bay caught seafood. From there, we recommend walking to Crissy Field for Golden Gate Bridge gazing and sparkling sunshine.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in San Francisco is BISTRONOMIE by Baumé
- Westfield San Francisco Centre
- San Pedro Square
- Powell Street BART Station
- Santana Row
- Moscone Center
- Westgate with Ocean Views and Hot Tub
- Legion of Honor
- Oakland Marriott City Center
- Metreon, Downtown San Francisco
- Twin Creeks Sports Complex
- Orpheum Theatre
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- Davies Symphony Hall
- Union Square
- Old Town Los Gatos Shopping Center
- San Francisco International Airport
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn Spa
- Oracle Arena Oakland Alameda County Coliseum
- Cameron Park
- Fox Theater
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
- Native/Indigenous-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- 18 restaurants vital to San Francisco
- The Diner Reviews Are In: 100 Best Restaurants in America
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
- These 12 San Francisco restaurants nail outdoor dining
- San Francisco's Award-winning Restaurants
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in San Francisco
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- The 11 best spots in San Francisco for celebrating right now
- Veteran-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- The Bay Area's Award-winning Restaurants
- Diners' Choice: Best Overall Restaurants in San Francisco
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
- 50 San Francisco Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- The 10 Tastiest Burgers in San Francisco
- The best places to grab a drink in San Francisco
- Dine at Sonoma County Restaurants
- Seek out these 5 unique restaurants in San Francisco