Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Located in the heart of Kenwood in the beautiful Sonoma Valley, the Mayo Family Winery Reserve Room is situated in an unassuming building that overlooks Local Vineyards and Mountains. Relax and soak in the views while seated either Indoors or on our Front Lawn and taste through some of our Best Wines & Food Pairings, curated by Executive Chef John Locher and his team. We are personally committed to your Wine & Food Experience!
Book your reservation today at the Mayo Family Winery Reserve Room, or call 707-833-5504! Price is $80 per person for groups up to 7 guests, plus tax. 20% Service Charge will be added to groups of 6 or more.
Our owner/ chef Andy, originated from Taipei, Taiwan, has over 20 collective years experience in the restaurant industry.
Pintxo Pote is the only place in the SF Bay area that offers a current expression of authentic pintxos.
Please understand we have 10 tables in our dining room, for that reason we do have the policy below.
Cancellation policy: If cancelled after the 48 hour window,
we charge the card on file $195 per person.
For parties over 4 people, one weeks notice is needed for a cancellation. If cancelled after the 5 working day window, we charge the card on file $195 per person.
Our hours are THURSDAY to Sunday, 5 pm to close.
We feature an eclectic, seasonal menu of 100% organic produce and wild or sustainably raised meats.
The concise, superbly curated wine list features over 35 wines by the glass as well as a rotating list of rarer wines by the bottle. Please enjoy your personal bottles at home; we do not open outside bottles.
To-go wines are 40-55% off restaurant prices.
Our cuisine is inspired from the Mediterranean coast and has strong Californian influences. The menu shifts frequently to utilize the best and freshest ingredients any season has to offer. Also, we pride ourselves on all of our house made desserts and ice creams.
Of equal importance, Frascati has become known for having an eclectic wine list which nicely complements the food.
The estate offers a stylish and relaxed experience to be shared by all. As our guests play a role in the ambience, a smart casual appearance is appreciated.
Given the style of the property, the hotel and restaurant are generally not the best environment for young children.
The Madrona is honored to house a unique and dynamic art collection curated by Dolby Chadwick Gallery.
- Eggs from vegetarian-fed free-range chickens, high in healthy Omega 3 fatty acids
- White whole wheat flour, a variety naturally high in fiber yet light enough for pastry
- Vegetables from local farms that are certified organic growers
- Butter, milk, and ice cream from grass-fed cattle, another Omega 3 source.
Our food is not low-fat or low-calorie, but its ingredients are healthful. The meal will leave you feeling reinvigorated, not weighed down!
Enjoy a two- or three-course prix fixe lunch or your choice of a multi-course prix fixe or chef's tasting menu at dinner. Advance reservations required.
Open table favorite, Caffe Fiore is where European café culture meets fine Italian cuisine on the Mission/Noe Valley corridor in San Francisco. Serving classic Neapolitan and contemporary Italian favorite dinner, our kitchen offers a fine selection of homemade dishes Tuesday thru Saturday . Whether it’s just for a glass of wine or a big dinner party, we look forward to seeing you at our home away from home, just a block away from the bustle of Valencia Street!
We also feature an all Italian wine list showcasing small Italian producers and wine based cocktails. we look forward to serving you.
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThere was something for everyone; my grandchildren, and those who, like spicy, and those who couldn’t handle any spice. Food was fantastic. Service was unbelievably fast, professional, and courteous. We had problems finding parking, and the hospitality desk was understanding. Three generations felt it was one of the better food experiences we have had as a familyMore infoFarmhouse Kitchen Thai Cuisine- Jack London SquarePrice: Moderate• Thai• Oakland•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent ambience, great service, delicious food.More infoLeft Bank - Jack London SquarePrice: Moderate• French• Oakland•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoBeautiful restaurant, great service and wonderful food. Will return and refer to friends and family.More infoCeron KitchenPrice: Very Expensive• American• Alameda•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerIowa •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat service, great wines and beautiful setting. Highest reco.More infoRosenblum CellarsPrice: Moderate• Winery• Oakland•4.8
- LWLWagSan Francisco Bay Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our server/mixologist Justin absolutely blew me away. Kind guy and MADE ME HIS OWN RECIPES THAT WERE OFF MENU AND AWESOME.More infoForbidden Island Tiki LoungePrice: Moderate• Cocktail Bar• Alameda•4.7
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover San Francisco
Farm-to-table is everywhere now, but it was here first. Just north of San Francisco, the values-forward counties of Marin and Sonoma offer an abundance of sustainably sourced produce. Of course, there’s more to eat in the Bay than leafy greens alone—don’t miss the mainstays like Cioppino (a seafood stew best eaten with thick-cut garlic bread), Mission-style burritos, local oysters and Neapolitan pizza where pizzerias around town war for the ultimate version. The city has long been home to distinct international flavors, so for authentic dim sum, Chinatown tops the charts. The Mission is ablaze with longstanding taquerias, steakhouses and a new wave of artisanal bakeries and coffee houses. And the Fisherman’s Wharf, while touristy, is the spot for Bay caught seafood. From there, we recommend walking to Crissy Field for Golden Gate Bridge gazing and sparkling sunshine.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in San Francisco is PintxoPote
- War Memorial Opera House
- Davies Symphony Hall
- Ferry Building
- Powell Street BART Station
- Castro District
- University of California Berkeley
- Sequoia Station Shopping Center
- Town Center Corte Madera Shopping Center
- Moscone Center
- Railroad Square Historic District
- San Jose Marriott
- Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- Embarcadero BART Station
- Levi's Stadium
- Wells Fargo Center For The Arts
- Healdsburg Plaza
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- Le Meridien San Francisco
- Santa Cruz Downtown Historic District
- San Mateo Event Center
- The Bay Area's Award-winning Restaurants
- Native/Indigenous-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- Veteran-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- These 12 San Francisco restaurants nail outdoor dining
- 50 San Francisco Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Seek out these 5 unique restaurants in San Francisco
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
- Dine at Sonoma County Restaurants
- Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
- 12 top date night restaurants in San Francisco
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- 18 restaurants vital to San Francisco
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
- 100 San Francisco Bay Area Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in San Francisco
- The 10 Tastiest Burgers in San Francisco
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
- San Francisco's Award-winning Restaurants