Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Pintxo Pote is the only place in the SF Bay area that offers a current expression of authentic pintxos.
The cuisine is traditional bistro faire, with its voted best in town French onion soup, baked escargots and duck confit. Soon as you set foot at Mathilde, you will feel like you are back in Paris.
Mathilde Bistro is also the sister restaurant of L'ardoise Bistro.
HK Lounge Bistro has been reborn in the SoMa district. We specialize in handmade Dim Sum and Hong Kong Style Chinese cooking.
Walk-in are welcome but reservations are highly recommended. You may also call the restaurant and speak with our host for availability.
Sorry. Small space restaurant. We do not accept strollers in the restaurant. Thank you for your understanding
Located in the heart of Kenwood in the beautiful Sonoma Valley, the Mayo Family Winery Reserve Room is situated in an unassuming building that overlooks Local Vineyards and Mountains. Relax and soak in the views while seated either Indoors or on our Front Lawn and taste through some of our Best Wines & Food Pairings, curated by Executive Chef John Locher and his team. We are personally committed to your Wine & Food Experience!
Book your reservation today at the Mayo Family Winery Reserve Room, or call 707-833-5504! Price is $80 per person for groups up to 7 guests, plus tax. 20% Service Charge will be added to groups of 6 or more.
Please understand we have 10 tables in our dining room, for that reason we do have the policy below.
Cancellation policy: If cancelled after the 48 hour window,
we charge the card on file $195 per person.
For parties over 4 people, one weeks notice is needed for a cancellation. If cancelled after the 5 working day window, we charge the card on file $195 per person.
Our cuisine is inspired from the Mediterranean coast and has strong Californian influences. The menu shifts frequently to utilize the best and freshest ingredients any season has to offer. Also, we pride ourselves on all of our house made desserts and ice creams.
Of equal importance, Frascati has become known for having an eclectic wine list which nicely complements the food.
- Eggs from vegetarian-fed free-range chickens, high in healthy Omega 3 fatty acids
- White whole wheat flour, a variety naturally high in fiber yet light enough for pastry
- Vegetables from local farms that are certified organic growers
- Butter, milk, and ice cream from grass-fed cattle, another Omega 3 source.
Our food is not low-fat or low-calorie, but its ingredients are healthful. The meal will leave you feeling reinvigorated, not weighed down!
Open table favorite, Caffe Fiore is where European café culture meets fine Italian cuisine on the Mission/Noe Valley corridor in San Francisco. Serving classic Neapolitan and contemporary Italian favorite dinner, our kitchen offers a fine selection of homemade dishes Tuesday thru Saturday . Whether it’s just for a glass of wine or a big dinner party, we look forward to seeing you at our home away from home, just a block away from the bustle of Valencia Street!
While the world is full of rush and people seek for fast and convenience, our aim is to provide a relaxing and fun vibes where our friends, family and guests can enjoy their time and appreciate our unique and flavorful Thai food, drinks and cocktails that have locally sourced ingredients and visual delight. We aspire to give our friends & family a dining experience that is as memorable as a quick trip back to Thailand! #pintohoakland
- SMSunshineMvipNew York / Tri-State Area •11 reviews5.0Dined todayCame for dinner before seeing an amazing Glasper Jazz show. Server was Sophia and she was wonderful. Attentive and full of great suggestions. The first two drinks we ordered were TERRIBLE. It wasn’t a proper balance in the least so left them on the side & ordered the Summer Snow sake bottle which was delicious. Faves were duck spring roll , A’s and Monkey sushi roll. The beef skewers were very chewy. The dining area is open and a great place to people watch. Bathrooms are clean. The entertainment space for the show was perfect. Nice to see many people dressed for a show. Wonderful atmosphere & experience.More infoYoshi's OaklandPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Oakland•4.7
- KSKenSvipSan Francisco Bay Area •106 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoTurning into one of our favorite restaurants. Food great, service exceptional overall experience is like an escape to France.More infoLeft Bank - Jack London SquarePrice: Moderate• French• Oakland•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoVery professional employees, food was delicious and I really liked the ambiance as well! Highly recommended!More infoCeron KitchenPrice: Very Expensive• American• Alameda•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 3, 2023There was something for everyone; my grandchildren, and those who, like spicy, and those who couldn’t handle any spice. Food was fantastic. Service was unbelievably fast, professional, and courteous. We had problems finding parking, and the hospitality desk was understanding. Three generations felt it was one of the better food experiences we have had as a familyMore infoFarmhouse Kitchen Thai Cuisine- Jack London SquarePrice: Moderate• Thai• Oakland•4.5
- LWLWagSan Francisco Bay Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our server/mixologist Justin absolutely blew me away. Kind guy and MADE ME HIS OWN RECIPES THAT WERE OFF MENU AND AWESOME.More infoForbidden Island Tiki LoungePrice: Moderate• Cocktail Bar• Alameda•4.7
Do Christmas Eve Italian-style with Piatti’s Feast of the Seven Fishes
The beloved Bay Area mini chain is doing its take on the popular seafood feast that’s inspired by a longstand Italian American holiday celebration.
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
10 San Francisco restaurants perfect for special occasions
Some special occasions were made for a glam gold-trimmed steakhouse. Other major moments call for family celebrations over outstanding pizza pies. And nothing beats a royal Cantonese banquet when it comes to hosting large and festive get-togethers. Luckily, San Francisco’s got it all. Whether you’re marking a big birthday, entertaining out-of-towners, or just going extra-big on a random weeknight, these standout celebration spots are for you. Read on for a guide to 10 of San Francisco’s best restaurants to book for special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
San Francisco’s 4 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
The best places to grab a drink in San Francisco
San Francisco’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 12 San Francisco restaurants nail outdoor dining
San Francisco’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
18 restaurants vital to San Francisco
Feast on award-winning quail in the Western Addition or showstopping Sardinian plates in Noe Valley at San Francisco’s best restaurants.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
12 top date night restaurants in San Francisco
With its cinematic bridges, Art Deco accents, and countless green escapes, San Francisco is poised for romance. So it’s no surprise that the city’s restaurants also channel an easygoing charm. An old-school Russian Hill steakhouse woos diners with nightly live jazz. An Embarcadero seafood icon is a proposal favorite for its sweeping Bay Bridge vistas. In the Mission, a laidback Nepalese joint makes an ideal first date spot, thanks to shareable skewers and a moody blue dining room. At these Golden Gate City restaurants, the sparks most definitely fly. Read on to book a table at one of these 12 places now.
The 10 Tastiest Burgers in San Francisco
There’s no denying a good burger ranks high on the list of crave-worthy foods, and San Francisco restaurants know that. Chefs are pulling out all the stops for the best burgers in town, getting inventive with renditions on the OG burger buns from corn fritters, to challah, and even English muffins, with juicy patties of beef to pair. The attention to detail is immaculate, with every element of the burger adding to its character — particularly a focus on high-quality, local meat. Find the likes of whiskey onions, seasonal sauces, and thrice-cooked fries — these burgers are taking it to the next level.
Discover San Francisco
Farm-to-table is everywhere now, but it was here first. Just north of San Francisco, the values-forward counties of Marin and Sonoma offer an abundance of sustainably sourced produce. Of course, there’s more to eat in the Bay than leafy greens alone—don’t miss the mainstays like Cioppino (a seafood stew best eaten with thick-cut garlic bread), Mission-style burritos, local oysters and Neapolitan pizza where pizzerias around town war for the ultimate version. The city has long been home to distinct international flavors, so for authentic dim sum, Chinatown tops the charts. The Mission is ablaze with longstanding taquerias, steakhouses and a new wave of artisanal bakeries and coffee houses. And the Fisherman’s Wharf, while touristy, is the spot for Bay caught seafood. From there, we recommend walking to Crissy Field for Golden Gate Bridge gazing and sparkling sunshine.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in San Francisco is PintxoPote
- San Francisco Botanical Garden Society At Strybing Arboretum
- Mission San Francisco Solano
- Coit Tower
- Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- Santa Cruz Surfing Museum
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn Spa
- Carnegie State Vehicular Recreation Area
- Cow Palace
- Safari We
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dublin - Pleasanton
- Domaine Chandon
- American Conservatory Theater
- Westlake Shopping Center
- War Memorial Opera House
- Sunday Farmer's Market
- Presidio of San Francisco
- San Jose Convention Center
- 12 top date night restaurants in San Francisco
- San Francisco’s Most Iconic Restaurants
- 10 San Francisco restaurants perfect for special occasions
- Diners' Choice: Best Overall Restaurants in San Francisco
- Dine at Sonoma County Restaurants
- These 12 San Francisco restaurants nail outdoor dining
- Veteran-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- The Bay Area's Award-winning Restaurants
- Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- The best places to grab a drink in San Francisco
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
- 18 restaurants vital to San Francisco
- The 10 Tastiest Burgers in San Francisco
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
- 50 San Francisco Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
- The Diner Reviews Are In: 100 Best Restaurants in America