- KKKlaudiaK1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoIncredible food, the loveliest staff, beautiful decor and just overall amazing vibesMore infoBABA - EdinburghPrice: Moderate• Lebanese• Edinburgh•4.6
- AEAntonEgoLondon •9 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The usual quality but surprised some of the signature Menu items were not available so early in the evening. When I go to a restaurant I expect all menu items to be available.More infoHawksmoor EdinburghPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Edinburgh•4.5
- JBJennyBEdinburgh/Midlothian •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Full vegetarian menu and vegan options as well. Food was superb. I have recommended to my sister when she visits and hope to be back myself.More infoThe Ivy on the SquarePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Old Town•4.3
- DDegsiebNewcastle and Northumberland •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First saw this on the Hairy Bikers but hadn’t managed to get a booking when we had freetime. I had natural concerns whether it would live up to the hype but it didn’t disappoint. Outstanding food and service for a truly memorable afternoon. So many quality choices (even on the specials board) that made the decision on what to eat brutal 😊 Will definitely return at least 2-3 times a year. It’s now one of our “special” places to go. Happy days.More infoThe Potted Lobster - BamburghPrice: Expensive• Fish• Bamburgh•4.7
- DMDeborahMEdinburgh/Midlothian •2 reviews5.0Dined on Mar 8, 2020Lovely lunch for a friend's catch-up. It was busy with lots of customers which was great to see. The food was yummy. 2 of us ordered the Cullen Skink, which although very flavoursome, was a very thin/runny soup, and unfortunately the squid ink bread was very dry. Our other choices were delicious. Will come again.More infoThe Cobbles InnPrice: Moderate• International• Edinburgh•4.5
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Roxburghshire who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Roxburghshire either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.