1st , 2nd & 4th floor available for private events from Tuesday - Sunday. We are closed on Mondays but do open for special events.
1st floor capacity:
seated 220, standing 250.
2nd floor capacity:
seated 140, standing 150.
4th floor capacity:
seated 190, standing 250.
SARDIS HISTORY FACTS
* Sardi’s is located in the heart of the Theatre District since 1921.
* Alex Gard was an unemployed caricaturist who Mr. Sardi hired in exchange for one meal a day (lunch or dinner) for him and a guest.
*Alex Gard drew the first 721 caricatures.
* Sardis and the Broadway Theatre go hand in hand.
- Plays have been written at Sardi’s
- Opening show celebrations have been happen at Sardis
- This is Broadway’s unofficial Hall of Fame
- Sardis is known as “The Toast of Broadway”
Please fill in your information below and Bailey Flynn will contact you as soon as possible to book your event. If you’d prefer to talk now, please call us at (877) 625-0156 .