With intimate seating for two, we aim to make your evening special with a multi-course meal of authentic Japanese dishes made from seasonal ingredients. Ranging from fresh sashimi, grilled meats, rice and noodles, we offer something for every palette. Relax in our unique space, and enjoy the tradition of Japanese dining.
* We are currently taking reservations for our outdoor dining kotatsu pods (traditional Japanese tables with heat and cover). We are offering our introductory omakase menu only, consisting of a welcome sake and 6 courses. The cost is $90 per guest, excluding tax and gratuity.
** We have limited seating available for parties larger than 2. To make a reservation for 3 or more, please call us dire
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
It was such a treat during these crazy times. Warm and cozy and delicious sake with a superb feast.
As a fan of Yopparai and Asazu, I was thrilled to hear the team was opening a new, more laid back music-themed izakaya. Delicious dishes, great drinks, awesome decor and hospitality as always. Congrats!
Yopparai Ronin is rated 5 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.