- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
So lucky to have this great Greek restaurant open in our backyards! Attentive service, modern decor and delicious Greek specialties. Was our second visit and we'll be back soon. You can relax with their safely distanced tables and careful, super clean setup!
New Place, or old place, new location.
Food good, priced reasonable, service very good.
Social distanced, very clean.
Check it out!
This place is a true gem. Great good, service and atmosphere. Highly recommend this new addition to Bannockburn.
Excellent food service the whole package. Don’t miss this gem. Ask for Tim whole was great to explain entrees and make suggestions. Can’t wait to return the food is the best. Can’t dine in? Carry out works great. Thank you Johnny
Very good experience clean and we'll spaced tables .
Food and service excellent.
Food was great, the space is new and fresh, staff was great.. Food was delicious! Tables comfortably separated
This is a new restaurant in the area. We love Greek food and could not wait to try it out. The food was fantastic, the service was top notch. So glad they are open. Will definitely go back.
For only being open one day, there were no glitches! Also, they were kind enough to call and tell us to BYOB, since they are still waiting for their liquor license. We’ll be back!
Ordered for takeout and it was amazing!
You can order delivery directly from Yiannis Opa using the Order Online button. Yiannis Opa also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (847) 607-9002.
Yiannis Opa is rated 4.7 stars by 11 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.