- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
I ALWAYS LOVE GEN
The premium quality of the meat makes this restaurant the underrated and hidden gem in Manhattan. The service is very nice and thoughtful as well. What makes it perfect is the low corkage fee for BYOB. Definitely revisiting next time!
This is the best place I've ever discovered. The food is divine the waiters are spectacular.
Yakiniku here is always fantastic. Service is very Japanese style. Booth are perfect for family.
Great selection of food and proper distance between tables
Gen's food quality is improving and meat quality is great!
this hole in the wall place was exactly what i expected. middle of the road experience at best - at all levels. stick to gyu kaku
Very happy with the meal. The meat grade is very good!
One of my fav yakiniku spot in the city. However on that night, few families were there with children and some ppl who maybe drunk (?) so got kind of noisy.
Otherwise, glad they have reopened and will definitely go back and recommend for their food.
You can order delivery directly from Yakiniku Gen using the Order Online button. Yakiniku Gen also offers delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. Yakiniku Gen also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (212) 602-1129.
Yakiniku Gen is rated 4.7 stars by 10 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.