Yadori Bar & Bistro
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Food is ok but only 2hours limit seat
Service was great! We were there early.... so it didn’t start to get busy yet. But the food was really good.
Theres not much for food options, there's only minimal options for Oden and appetizers. Would highly recommend if you are going for small snack after dinner, good for snack and drinking only. its a cute experience since you have your Oden pot right in-front of you and will be hot whenever you are ready to eat. Can't really go with big groups of people, the maximum is 4 people in one table and if you have more than 4 your other parties will have to sit on the other table since the table booth is unmovable.
Everything is really nice! The only thing that bother me is the chair. It’s too close to other table and it’s a bit tall so it’s not very comfortable.
The environment is really good I love it.
Yadori Bar & Bistro does offer delivery in partnership with Skip The Dishes and Uber Eats. Yadori Bar & Bistro also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (604) 662-7311.
Yadori Bar & Bistro is rated 4.4 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.