Embodying its name, Wild Child celebrates the joyful creativity that can be found when you step off of life’s well-traveled paths. Chef Borges’ brings her own unconventional journey in the service industry together to offer a dining experience that reflects her travels, friendships and passions.
Our winter pop up will be open for dinner service and Sunday brunch. Our mission is simple: to bring you excellent, interesting food, serve our community and respect each other.
For parties of 5 or more please email us at Jamilka@wildchild.restaurant.com
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
The menu was creative, yet accessible. Everything we ordered was flavorful, creative, beautiful to the eye and was a generous portion.
Wild Child is rated 5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.