Warren - Del Ray
The menu is “American bistro with a world flair,” under the direction of Chef Jared Case, who spent most of his career working at restaurants in Chicago. There will be brunch and, sometimes, a DJ. Warren - Delray will serve as a stage for a passion that rivals John’s love of music — a devotion to top-shelf whiskey.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Warren - Del Ray offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (561) 455-4177.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.