Two Brother's Tap House - Warrenville
Two Brothers Tap House is a brewpub restaurant serving artisan dishes and complimenting crafted beer. Featuring a capacious interior with a family-friendly vibe, food patrons at the brewpub restaurant are served by intimate and welcoming staff in an ambience of tranquility. Organic and fresh meat, sustainable poultry and seafood and farm picked ingredients; Two Brothers Tap House brews taste with vibrancy.
The menu at Two Brothers Tap House has been customized to satiate the eclectic buds of all. Sizzling smoked wing, crab and artichoke dip and loaded cheese fries appetizers; wholesome fish tacos, pizzas and handful sandwiches, burgers and rolls and fresh salads�the restaurant offers a complete dining experience. As for the exclusive authentic craft beers, seasonal Dopplebock is popular amongst the customers.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
I’ve been here multiple times and this evening the service wasn’t up to par. I’ve had better service during previous visits but tonight the server forgot our waters and only served the beers. She didn’t check in unless we flagged her down for something.
The food and beer were just as good as it’s always been. It’s just the poor service we had tonight.
Excellent service, meal, and of course, beer!
A little cold on outdoor dining
Two Brother's Tap House - Warrenville offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (630) 393-2337.
Two Brother's Tap House - Warrenville is rated 4.9 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.