Trattoria F.lli Martina
€30 and under
The Trattoria F.lli Martina restaurant was opened in 1866 by Giuseppe e Valentino Martina. Distinct environment, excellent cuisine, moderate prices. Typical and seasonal specialities cooked on the historic family home for five generations.
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Be the first to review this restaurant
At present, Trattoria F.lli Martina has no reviews. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.