This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
So. Good. My favorite goat yet! (I’ve been to all of them). The flavors were perfect, super balanced. Just the right amount of food. So relaxed I walked out without paying for my drinks! I definitely remedied that, called and paid. So good!
Fantastic dinner!! And we got to meet Stephanie too!
Great experience with pretty decor and a great view on the rooftop of Little Goat. Interesting to try different types of Thai inspired food. It’s a little expensive given that the set price doesn’t include any drinks, but each dish was very good and I would definitely recommend!
Stephanie Izard does it again! Tiny Goat is a perfectly curated and intimate dining experience. We had the Thai inspired menu, which combined familiar and far out choices like a pork belly curry and a savory fruit salad start. The cocktail list was small but in a way that perfectly complimented the tasting menu. I recommend the lemongrass cocktail, which is a perfect summer beverage. We'll absolutely be returning to see the next menu at Tiny Goat.
Loved the new menu. Will be back
Tiny Goat is rated 5 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.