The Terrace at The Bloomsbury Ballroom
Set around distinctly British themes, the shows celebrate the rich heritage of British culture, past and present. Featuring stars from London’s West-End, dazzling choreography, and premium production values, we present a unique approach within the entertainment and night-life scene.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Food portion was very less and served very late.
Dance show good
This experience was one of the most disappointing dates I’ve ever been on, the stage show was good but slightly unorganised and chaotic, the food was atrocious and not fit for human consumption, poor choice of drinks and the drinks we got were wrong, it was a terrible start to an evening.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.