This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
The Sutter Restaurant
The Sutter Restaurant’s mouthwatering creations by Chef Jason Clevenger and team are available two ways: outdoor dining onsite, or take-out, with options for curbside or Lobby Bar pick up.
Outdoor Dining at The Sutter Restaurant
Enjoy shady tables, a state-of-the-art misting system, and the historic ambience of Sutter Creek while enjoying lunch or dinner on the sidewalk of Main Street, on our newly refurbished back patio, or overlooking the town from our second-floor balcony. Place your order at our Lobby Bar and a server will deliver it right to your table.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
We had dinner on the back lot patio with Live Music Saturday night. They even offered an outdoor bar and pop up Prime Rib with grilled shrimp PopUp BBQ. It was a much needed beautiful safe evening out. Great Job Hotel Sutter
The Sutter Restaurant offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (209) 267-0242.
The Sutter Restaurant is rated 5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.