The sons who grew up in Bridport moved to London post-university, and have gained a lot of insight into authentic Indian dining. Whilst travelling across Asia, they were most interested in India, where they had learned more about authentic Indian flavours and bolstered their passion for food, Indian cuisine in particular. In The Sundorbon, they have established a fantastic and talented team, a modern authentic dining venue, and they have created and displayed exceptional takeaway and delivery service.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
You can order delivery directly from The Sundorbon using the Order Online button. The Sundorbon also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01308 425266.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.