The Stag & Huntsman
Nestled into the Chiltern Hills, between Henley and Marlow and just up from the River Thames, Hambleden can only be described as quintessentially English.
Benefiting from the care of the Culden Faw Estate and the protection of The National Trust, the village is one that time forgot, with few changes over the last century.
The Stag and Huntsman, lovingly restored by The Estate under the auspices of heritage architecture, Ptolemy Dean, maintains the old world charm of a Country Inn. With a focus towards the local community - Hambleden and the local residents - myriad of small and cosy drinking and eating spaces within the Inn, the nine letting bedrooms and the pretty garden also provide a resting place and watering hole for those who travel further distances to the village.
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Fish and Chips
Open Roast Beef Sandwich
wholemeal slice, wild rocket and horseradish
Apple and Summer - Berry Crumble
The Stag & Huntsman is rated 4.5 stars by 197 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.