The Pearl Nantucket
Restaurants you may also like
Breeze at The Nantucket Hotel & Resort
TOPPER'S Restaurant at The Wauwinet
The Ocean House Restaurant - Cape Cod
RESERVATIONS now 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE. closed Wed in August | closed Tues & Wed in Sept.
Our goal remains to create beautiful dinner parties for you to enjoy.
Chef Seth Raynor’s Kitchen at The Pearl features beloved dishes along with new inspirations 4 course Pre-Fixe Menu $95.
We have created wonderful outdoor dining & limited indoor dining at 12 Federal Street.
Our number one priority is safety and our pursuit of true hospitality begins with the safety of our team and our guests.
All of our dining areas are spaciously distanced.
•NANTUCKET IS UNDER A MASKS MANDATE & OUR TEAM IS MASKED
•limited private parties of 8 to book special occasions email firstname.lastname@example.org
•We ask only vaccinated guests to join us indoors at this time.
*Please note - we have no children's menu - we are unable to accommodate high chairs, strollers or small children.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
The Pearl Nantucket offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (508) 228-9701.
The Pearl Nantucket is rated 4.7 stars by 22 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.