This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
The Mansion at Glen Cove
The Mansion at Glen Cove’s Executive Chef and Vice President of Food & Beverage Rodrigo Bernal is responsible for overseeing all of the hotel’s food and beverage operations. Known for his creative culinary approach, Bernal brings to The Mansion at Glen Cove a wealth of knowledge and an array of experiences in the hospitality industry. “I’d like to welcome every guest who walks into The Mansion with fabulous food to reflect on the expansive and beautiful estate The Mansion sits on,” says Bernal.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
The Mansion at Glen Cove is rated 4.3 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.