This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
The Hunters Rest
A household name amongst the domestic population of Mitchelstown and its surrounding areas, the establishment has been licensed for 3 generations of the O Connor/Mullally family.
Over many years it has built up a reputation for its good wholesome traditional food cooked with a modern-day flair.
The Hunters Rest places great value in sourcing its ingredients from local suppliers whom they believe place a great emphasis in supplying the freshest of produce from 100% Irish Beef & Lamb, to fish landed and delivered daily complemented with the freshest of seasonal vegetables.
NOTE: For any dietary requirements, please speak with any of the waiters as we have a wide set of options.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.