The Green Rock Tavern
Opened in 2007
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Food is amazing! This place is the best! Great beer, service and friendly faces!
A friend and I stop by for Pierogi Week. We had the Shepard’s pie and onion and curry pierogies. They were excellent. The staff was attentive and social. Everyone not eating wore a mask.
Best food, drinks and great service! Be sure to ask for Kati if you go!!
The Green Rock Tavern offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (215) 515-3072.
The Green Rock Tavern is rated 5 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.